🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A vote for Trump is a vote for Jobs and a vote for Biden is a vote for Mobs

Liberals are all over condoning crime. Way before this Minneonaplis bullshit. They defunded police years back. It harkens back to sanctuary cities, we never asked for it nor where we asked what WE wanted. in the sprit of true FACIISM, they forced it on US without our consent because Democracy means whatever you want...

Now that's a pithy bumper sticker.

I'd be proud to have that on the back of my Chevy.
Do you know what liberals do to their car, to turn it into a junk vehicle?

OP.jpg

A vote for Trump is a vote for 10,000 Federal regulars, prepared to fire on US citizens...

A vote for Trump is a vote for silencing social media as an unfair political venue...

A vote for Trump is a vote for silencing 'unapproved' mainstream media as Enemies of the People...

A vote for Trump is a vote for cherry-picking the US Constitution to continue to increase the power of the Executive...

A vote for Trump is a vote for the dismantling of our beloved Republic...

A vote for Trump is a vote for political and societal suicide...

A vote for Trump is a truly stupid thing.
You do know that what you posted was exactly the same thing the brown turd Oblummer did during his time in office. Are you sure you want to continue?

A vote for Trump is a vote for 10,000 Federal regulars, prepared to fire on US citizens...

A vote for Trump is a vote for silencing social media as an unfair political venue...

A vote for Trump is a vote for silencing 'unapproved' mainstream media as Enemies of the People...

A vote for Trump is a vote for cherry-picking the US Constitution to continue to increase the power of the Executive...

Well, it takes a retard to vote for a senile pedophile, so it takes you to vote for Biden. Everything you just said is a lie, but thanks for bumping my thread.

I can see a similar one for the cult of dementia

Jobs..........vo.......

Almost too many words for the left to handle

Liberals are all over the place...they live in all white gated communities or worse, some cabin in woods all alone...figting racism like a video game. My sister married a black guy, the guy was the very example of toxic masculinity... she got the divorce papers, this ASSHOLE shows up on my doorstep and POINTS a gun IN MY FACE, really? Incredibly toxic people THAT had a out, "I'm black, you don't understand our culture". I know an ASSHOLE regardless of their race...

I hope that Mark Levin's recent tweet reallt catches on:

"A vote for Trump is a vote for jobs. A vote for Biden is a vote for mobs. "
A vote for Biden is more than enough evidence to get a 2 week mental evaluation on anyone voting the Creepy China Joe ticket This would include shock treatment and a full frontal lobodomy. Will any take the cure or are they to stupid to ever know they will never be ignorant?
EZwk76uWoAAZvMz

Ha Ha Ha . Good stuff. But am
trump inherited an economy that set records for consecutive job growth. He did nothing to increase things, he just rode the wave that had already crested. That economy was created by Obama and Biden. So if we really want jobs, Biden is the choice. And as we look at how trump has performed, if we give him 4 more years mob is exactly what we'll get.
Americans are on to you fraudsters.

Liberals are all over the place...they live in all white gated communities or worse, some cabin in woods all alone...figting racism like a video game. My sister married a black guy, the guy was the very example of toxic masculinity... she got the divorce papers, this ASSHOLE shows up on my doorstep and POINTS a gun IN MY FACE, really? Incredibly toxic people THAT had a out, "I'm black, you don't understand our culture". I know an ASSHOLE regardless of their race...
Yeah, my wife's cousins once removed, both girls got them some black meat, and both are brutally beaten at least once a week. Now they have kids, and they get beaten also. Something about their ancestry that makes them hurt people..

the best indicator of future performance is to look at past performance

my friends, Joe Biden has an amazing record of accomplishments

i'm proud to vote for Joe, because i'm proud of Joe's record
Just a quick heads up. Your stupid is showing. Record accomplishments? Are you talking how well he played extorting millions out of Ukraine, or his selling us out to China taking millions of dollars in bribes? I know how hard you democrats always pick the most despicable waste of dirt to run, but this year you have changed your tactics, going for the one with the most damaged brain cells. I sure wish I could send you a sound clip I have It's of one of Biden's mad ramblings endorsing Trump for president. Maybe you are just giving Biden your sympathy vote knowing a pickled mind is a terrible thing to do anything but waste. It's time old joe is stood towards the rear of a closet and let his babbling play on empty ears.. It's a humane thing.

Yes, I know this is London, but its the same Biden mobs funded by the same funding
‘Be The Black Radicals That We Need to Overthrow the System’ Shout BLM Protesters in London

Yeah, my wife's cousins once removed, both girls got them some black meat, and both are brutally beaten at least once a week. Now they have kids, and they get beaten also. Something about their ancestry that makes them hurt people..

The thing about violent black males THEY are each others worst enemies killing each other in huge numbers......no go zones, for whiles say in Memphis , WHY, all things considered, ( all due respect to NPR and Terry Gross} Why doesn't the media bring that up? I know, the "Narrative" won't allow that. Black lives matter? Since when? Excuse me for being so forthcoming…

Last edited:

Thanks.

Everything you listed is currently being done by leftist activists in the media, Hollywood,social platforms and state government in blue states.

Forum List

Back