🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A vote for Trump is a vote for Jobs and a vote for Biden is a vote for Mobs

Sounds like the kind of jingle they use to make toddlers use the potty.
Still seeing or hearing things in a childlike way eh ??

Ya know, when I was a child, I done childish things, but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Don't be hatin occupied, just put away that sort of childishness son. You can do it.

A vote for Trump is a vote for 10,000 Federal regulars, prepared to fire on US citizens...

A vote for Trump is a vote for silencing social media as an unfair political venue...

A vote for Trump is a vote for silencing 'unapproved' mainstream media as Enemies of the People...

A vote for Trump is a vote for cherry-picking the US Constitution to continue to increase the power of the Executive...

A vote for Trump is a vote for the dismantling of our beloved Republic...

A vote for Trump is a vote for political and societal suicide...

A vote for Trump is a truly stupid thing.
Everything you listed is currently being done by leftist activists in the media, Hollywood,social platforms and state government in blue states.
Oh you know they got to blame somebody else. Funny how they do that ain't it ?

You obviously try to spin the fact that Trump Destroyed 30 million Jobs & Trump has caused the worst riots in history!!!

That childish lie is so stupid it does not even deserve a real reply. Grow up dimwit.

You’re right. It’s 40 million people who applied for unemployment insurance, not 30 million.

-4.7% GDP Growth last quarter. The rest of the FirstWorld countries averaged around -2.5%. Trump now has the worst economics numbers in the world to go along with more than 25% of the deaths worldwide, and more than 20% of the worlds cases.

Most killings of citizens by the police in the first world. Highest rate of maternal death in childbirth in the first world. Only first world country where life expectancy is declining.

So much winning!!!!!

Ever since the impeachment debacle. There is THIS THIS ANTI COP thing going on to destroy America...HOW MANY WHITE COPS HAVE BEEN HURT OR WORSE because of the media playing their stupid games?

Sounds like the kind of jingle they use to make toddlers use the potty.
Still seeing or hearing things in a childlike way eh ??

Ya know, when I was a child, I done childish things, but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Don't be hatin occupied, just put away that sort of childishness son. You can do it.
Not your son, I earned every wrinkle and grey hair I have watching republicans choose stupid every single time.

You obviously try to spin the fact that Trump Destroyed 30 million Jobs & Trump has caused the worst riots in history!!!

That childish lie is so stupid it does not even deserve a real reply. Grow up dimwit.

You’re right. It’s 40 million people who applied for unemployment insurance, not 30 million.

-4.7% GDP Growth last quarter. The rest of the FirstWorld countries averaged around -2.5%. Trump now has the worst economics numbers in the world to go along with more than 25% of the deaths worldwide, and more than 20% of the worlds cases.

Most killings of citizens by the police in the first world. Highest rate of maternal death in childbirth in the first world. Only first world country where life expectancy is declining.

So much winning!!!!!
All the fault of the demoncrats and their allies. You attempting to put it on Trump just shows your evil ways Dragonlady. Wait the dragon is representative of ole satan himself. Are you satan's wife or one of his spawn ?

I hope that Mark Levin's recent tweet reallt catches on:

"A vote for Trump is a vote for jobs. A vote for Biden is a vote for mobs. "

EZwk76uWoAAZvMz

A vote for Trump is a vote for a stupid toddler. A vote for Biden is a vote.... for Biden.

Ever since the impeachment debacle. There is THIS THIS ANTI COP thing going on to destroy America...HOW MANY WHITE COPS HAVE BEEN HURT OR WORSE because of the media playing their stupid games?
You mean ever since Obama and company waged war on the cops ??? It's been raging ever since, and not only white cops are dying, but black and every other race of cops are being caught up in the bullcrap too.

So much winning!!!!!
All the fault of the demoncrats and their allies. You attempting to put it on Trump just shows your evil ways Dragonlady. Wait the dragon is representative of ole satan himself. Are you satan's wife or one of his spawn ?
You proudly supported Trump when pardoned police & told them to not be nice to suspects & throw them in paddy wagon rough! Trump caused these protest & riots!!! Enjoy the destruction!

My dog hastes me now,,,Because some dumb ass humans are shooting off fireworks... Oh, yeah, not to mention the man next door that has PSD and survived Iraq only to get THIS. Fireworks, boom bang pow. Ad nauseum.

So much winning!!!!!
You proudly supported Trump when pardoned police & told them to not be nice to suspects & throw them in paddy wagon rough! Trump caused these protest & riots!!! Enjoy the destruction!
Again lying and blaming is all you people have, and it won't work come November.

Trying to create disasters, and then blaming Trump for them is as dumb a strategy as it gets, because the American people aren't that stupid. It's like a cheap movie, so readable as to the next lunacy that will come.

My dog hastes me now,,,Because some dumb ass humans are shooting off fireworks... Oh, yeah, not to mention the man next door that has PSD and survived Iraq only to get THIS. Fireworks, boom bang pow. Ad nauseum.
You sure they are fireworks ? Until the protest are done, fireworks should be temporarily banned. No fireworks, just like a curfew has been implemented.

I hope that Mark Levin's recent tweet reallt catches on:

"A vote for Trump is a vote for jobs. A vote for Biden is a vote for mobs. "

EZwk76uWoAAZvMz

Mark Levin is a thug. Most Americans could care less what he thinks.

trump inherited an economy that set records for consecutive job growth. He did nothing to increase things, he just rode the wave that had already crested. That economy was created by Obama and Biden. So if we really want jobs, Biden is the choice. And as we look at how trump has performed, if we give him 4 more years mob is exactly what we'll get.

Which Obama/Biden program gets the credit?
Cash for clunkers or shovel ready jobs?

Forum List

Back