A Whopping 14% of Americans think Trump will be a very good President.

:lmao::lmao:
With the inauguration a little over a month away, just over a third of Americans (34 percent) think President-elect Trump will be a good or very good president, and another 23 percent think he will be average

From your own link....you're lying

Nycrackhead thoroughly pwnd

Read the top line asshole:

Toplines for Thurs a.m. Poll | Politics Of The United States

right, 57% think he will be average to very good. You do know that 57% is more than half, right?

Trump won because more people voted against Hillary than voted against Trump.

Simple as that.

My dad even said that's why he voted for Trump. He HATES Trump, but hates Clinton more. His exact words were, "I just don't want Hillary to win by a big margin." Like everyone else, he expected Clinton to win and figured his Trump vote was a protest vote.

It's the same mental defect in the voters which causes a Congress with single digit approval to have a 98 percent re-election rate.

So, people vote for candidates based on what margin they may win by?

:lmao:
Let me put it in terms even a tard like yourself can understand: A significant number of people vote for the "lesser of two evils". That is how Trump won.

When you vote for the "lesser of two EVILS", you are still voting for EVIL.

Simple as that.

My dad even said that's why he voted for Trump. He HATES Trump, but hates Clinton more. His exact words were, "I just don't want Hillary to win by a big margin." Like everyone else, he expected Clinton to win and figured his Trump vote was a protest vote.

It's the same mental defect in the voters which causes a Congress with single digit approval to have a 98 percent re-election rate.

Let me put it in terms even a tard like yourself can understand: A significant number of people vote for the "lesser of two evils". That is how Trump won.

that's true in every presidential election, what's your point?

Since a very large number of Americans felt they were voting for a lesser EVIL, their expectations are not very high.

Simple.

As a friend who hated Trump and voted for Johnson said, "This is not going to turn out well..."

I will be shocked if he makes it through four years in the WH.

Nothing new

The Left was shocked Bush made it thru 4 years, the Right was shocked that Obama made it thru 4 years.

Simple as that.

that's true in every presidential election,
Nope.

That was not true in 1984.

Or 1964.

Simple as that.

In the 4 weeks since the election, Trump has done more for American jobs than obozo and Bushie did in 16 years, and he is not even sworn in yet.

You can whine all you want and make all the excuses you can dream up, but the truth is that the American voters made Trump the winner, not just because Hillary is a lying corrupt bitch, but because Trump offers something the voters wanted----------constitutional government, sanity on the SC, growth in American jobs, peace through strength, and a hard line on illegal immigration, trade, and our potential enemies.

Trump has done nothing.

Simple as that.

When you vote for the "lesser of two EVILS", you are still voting for EVIL.

Still doesn't explain why someone would vote for somebody because they didn't want the other one to win by a big margin.... your words.

Wanna try again Snowflake?

Economically, I think he'll be fine.

I dunno about For Policy. One of the strange things about the Obama years was that he correctly realized that certainly after 9-11 most Americans don't give a shti what happens in the mid-east. They're on their own. And if Israel wants to gas every one of them, we'd probably be ok with that too. So, what Russia does in Syria is not really an issue that moves many of us.

But they're a short boatride from Europe. And, Putin really does want to destabilize western democracies.

I don't really see Trump being much an improvement there.
I use to be one of those Americans that didn't care what happened in the middle east until I saw a President put that into action. Obama has caused so much harm with his hands off run scared position on world events.
America is or was the worlds leader now a rag tag economically broken nation like Russia is leading the way. And China is poking their finger in our chest. That is not good on any level.

Simple as that.

Nope.

Or 1964.

so you think people were not voting against Mondale and Goldwater? Of course they were.

Starting from low expectations is actually advantageous for Trump. He only has to get over a very low bar.

If Trump exceeds expectations, he will win the popular vote in 2020.

"He saved 700 jobs! WOW!!!! :bowdown:"

Simple as that.

Well your dad is mostly right. But I think this time around many voters voted for Trump not just because they hated Hillary but because they hated congress, too.

Maybe Americans are starting to overcome their "mental defect?" On the other hand, maybe it's too late or maybe not enough. (I don't really see it.)

Since a very large number of Americans felt they were voting for a lesser EVIL, their expectations are not very high.

Simple.
I think most Trump voters were voting for change. What was "inspiring' about Trump was he was the only candidate really pushing change. Sanders may be a nice guy, but he didn't really speak to all the people whom the recession cost the only good job they'll ever have or the house they'd pinned their hopes on.

You could overlook a lot of nasty when that shitstorm came your way ... and then Obama/Clinton were signing the recovery's praise.

Economically, I think he'll be fine.

I dunno about For Policy. One of the strange things about the Obama years was that he correctly realized that certainly after 9-11 most Americans don't give a shti what happens in the mid-east. They're on their own. And if Israel wants to gas every one of them, we'd probably be ok with that too. So, what Russia does in Syria is not really an issue that moves many of us.

But they're a short boatride from Europe. And, Putin really does want to destabilize western democracies.

I don't really see Trump being much an improvement there.
I use to be one of those Americans that didn't care what happened in the middle east until I saw a President put that into action. Obama has caused so much harm with his hands off run scared position on world events.
America is or was the worlds leader now a rag tag economically broken nation like Russia is leading the way. And China is poking their finger in our chest. That is not good on any level.

correct, the damage that Obama has done to this country (intentionally) will take many years to undo.

Starting from low expectations is actually advantageous for Trump. He only has to get over a very low bar.

If Trump exceeds expectations, he will win the popular vote in 2020.

"He saved 300 jobs! WOW!!!!"

Trump is going to preside over a recession sooner or later. The RW head explosions will make USMB look like the 4th of July.

Simple as that.

Nope.

Or 1964.

so you think people were not voting against Mondale and Goldwater? Of course they were.
Not in as significant numbers as they voted against Clinton.

Simple as that.

Well your dad is mostly right. But I think this time around many voters voted for Trump not just because they hated Hillary but because they hated congress, too.

Maybe Americans are starting to overcome their "mental defect?" On the other hand, maybe it's too late or maybe not enough. (I don't really see it.)

The Trump win was a vote against: Hillary, Obama, the DC establishment, the media, the democrats, liberalism, the lying pollsters, and the idiots in Hollywood.

Forum List

Back