A woman's place in the Far Right Trump world?

The MAGA attitude towards women is best represented by Mark Robinson.
Women put Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden in the White House. When they were given the right to vote, nobody knew how much damage they would do to America.

Here is a parody that rings true in the Far Right Trump world

This comes in the wane of the recent Trump speech about how women can feel secure under his presidency

This is the Conservative world the Republicans want for us.

View attachment 1019270

Oh Jesus
Hysterical neurotic retarded leftist broads
Half of whom will scream my body my choice excuse me have you been vaxxxxxed

Is it any wonder why they smell like cat pee and are all hopped up on box wine and antidepressants

Cause they're Weirdos

No denying it
Thiers an Italian great grandma speaking from the grave with her chicken cutlets

Oh Jesus
Hysterical neurotic retarded leftist broads
Half of whom will scream my body my choice excuse me have you been vaxxxxxed

Is it any wonder why they smell like cat pee and are all hopped up on box wine and antidepressants

Cause they're Weirdos

No denying it
Thiers an Italian great grandma speaking from the grave with her chicken cutlets

So YOUR answer is debasement, insults and hate, right?

So YOUR answer is debasement, insults and hate, right?
Yes yes yea you're highly offended
It's not hate if it's the truth

Now

Say something nice and positive about anyone who is not a moronic leftist and doesn't regurgitate progressive horse shit

I'm just in the gutter with ya ....low IQ fag

Yes yes yea you're highly offended
It's not hate if it's the truth

Now

Say something nice and positive about anyone who is not a moronic leftist and doesn't regurgitate progressive horse shit

I'm just in the gutter with ya ....low IQ fag
The problem with you is that you do not KNOW the truth (you are assuming and speculating) so your post is pure BS .

"Hysterical neurotic retarded leftist broads. They smell like cat pee and are all hopped up on box wine and antidepressants"

Then again, your nick is correct, you are "deplorable"

The problem with you is that you do not KNOW the truth (you are assuming and speculating) so your post is pure BS .

"Hysterical neurotic retarded leftist broads. They smell like cat pee and are all hopped up on box wine and antidepressants"

Then again, your nick is correct, you are "deplorable"

Do another thread with Taylor Swift
Fucking simplistic retard

Do another thread with Taylor Swift
Fucking simplistic retard
As I have done on about 30 other occasions and in 25 occasions the other people did not care enough to do it.

I do not accept insults and debasing remarks. It creates hate and dissension and serves no purpose in a discussion.

I am willing to discuss anything you want even if we are on totally opposite sides. Dissension is normal and does not bother me at all. Insults and debasement, especially when not earned is a negative I do not accept.

This is your warning. Do it again and you will be put on ignore.

As I have done on about 30 other occasions and in 25 occasions the other people did not care enough to do it.

I do not accept insults and debasing remarks. It creates hate and dissension and serves no purpose in a discussion.

I am willing to discuss anything you want even if we are on totally opposite sides. Dissension is normal and does not bother me at all. Insults and debasement, especially when not earned is a negative I do not accept.

This is your warning. Do it again and you will be put on ignore.
i bet the yankee is shaking in fear of you doing that....

Forum List

Back