A word For a Saturday

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Saints of God can understand this scripture but not Christians who disobey the commandments of God. All Christians are liars according to the following scriptures that only sinless saints can understand.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

If you abide in me and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will and it shall be done unto you. - John 15:7

If you abide in me and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will and it shall be done unto you. - John 15:7

He wasn't talking about the scriptures. He was talking about the invisible knowledge of God within the minds of us saints, who are chosen before the foundations of the world to be His voice called the "Word of God".

The spoken "Word of God" is what a believer listens to in the gospel we preach. No man can hear the Bible preach the gospel to them because the Bible is not a true saint of the Lord's. In fact, the Bible can't speak at all.

When a sinner reads the Bible, it's his selfish flesh that gives him the false interpretations that he uses to lie to everyone he teaches from it.

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

We saints have to be changed from a sinner into a sinless saint before we're given the invisible knowledge of God to speak from. This is called the "born again" experience. No Christian has ever been born again into God's invisible knowledge.

To balance the picture, Galatians also says this:

..the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, self-control. Nothing in the Torah stands against these things.

and to complete the picture, from Peter2:

....for this very reason, try your hardest to furnish your faith with goodness; goodness with knowledge; knowledge with self-control; self control with perseverance; perseverance with godliness; godliness with brotherly affection and brotherly affection with love. For if you have these qualities in abdunance, they keep you from being barren and unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord....

K.

To balance the picture, Galatians also says this:

..the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, self-control. Nothing in the Torah stands against these things.

and to complete the picture, from Peter2:

....for this very reason, try your hardest to furnish your faith with goodness; goodness with knowledge; knowledge with self-control; self control with perseverance; perseverance with godliness; godliness with brotherly affection and brotherly affection with love. For if you have these qualities in abdunance, they keep you from being barren and unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord....

K.

These things CANNOT be understood by Christians who are sinners and not saints. Only us saints are witnesses of the invisible Christ and testify through spoken or written words that God puts in our mind and also our bodily actions are testimonies of Christ.

Christians can't testify to something they don't have as sinners. Their sinful nature ( the veil under the Old Covenant ) keeps them from the invisible knowledge of God ( Christ ).

This means you're using this scripture as a sinner without any authority to be using them in context of who you are in God as Christ. We saints have the mind of Christ to speak from but sinners don't have this ability.

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

This scripture can only be understood by us saints, not sinners who call themselves Christians.

"Choose this day, whom you will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Our Creator created all the choices for His people before any visible world appeared. God didn't make man a creator of anything.

"Choose this day, whom you will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Our Creator created all the choices for His people before any visible world appeared. God didn't make man a creator of anything.

And yet, the Lord's Prophet Joshua told the Israelites to choose who they would serve. Whether it be Him or any other god.

So should I trust the scriptures, reason, and the Lord, or you?

And yet, the Lord's Prophet Joshua told the Israelites to choose who they would serve. Whether it be Him or any other god.

So should I trust the scriptures, reason, and the Lord, or you?

The religious Pharisees trusted the scriptures instead of the gospel that Jesus and the rest of us saints spoke to them.

John 5
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
40: yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.
41: I do not receive glory from men.
42: But I know that you have not the love of God within you.
43: I have come in my Father's name, and you do not receive me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.
44: How can you believe, who receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only God?
45: Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; it is Moses who accuses you, on whom you set your hope.
46: If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote of me.
47: But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?"

No member in this forum believes the scriptures that God has me use in the posts He has me write so how are you going to believe Him if you don't believe in the scriptures?

Christians don't believe these following scriptures are about them. If you don't believe these scriptures, how can you believe the testimonies of the true Word of God that I preach to you Christians?

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:
17: All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which is not mortal.

Matthew 5:
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven,
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

John 3
19: And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20: For every one who does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21: But he who does what is true comes to the light, that it may be clearly seen that his deeds have been wrought in God.

If you listen to Me, then you're a true believer. If you listen to your own interpretations of the scriptures instead, then you're an unbeliever and worship satan like the Pharisees and scribes did.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Saints of God can understand this scripture but not Christians who disobey the commandments of God. All Christians are liars according to the following scriptures that only sinless saints can understand.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

1 John 2:

The same book you quote says all men sin and fall short.....
word, have you ever sinned?

If you're human, you were born of 2 human parents, and if you had two parents, you are human. Jesus wasn't. He was born of Mary and The Holy Spirit of GOD. He was born of God. Not you. You were created by God. If that isn't true then the book you quote lies to you. Because that is also what it says.

It is He < capitalized and singular, that keeps him (those born of two human parents) untouchable by the evil one. And He does it alone. No saintly teammates required or eluded to. Just Him with the capital H.
If that isn't true then the book you keep quoting lies.

And since He doesn't even participate in your redemption plan, it means the evil one can touch you all he wants. :evil: loves a good delusion, and looks forward to your posts.

1 John 5:

1 John 2:

The same book you quote says all men sin and fall short.....
word, have you ever sinned?

If you're human, you were born of 2 human parents, and if you had two parents, you are human. Jesus wasn't. He was born of Mary and The Holy Spirit of GOD. He was born of God. Not you. You were created by God. If that isn't true then the book you quote lies to you. Because that is also what it says.

It is He < capitalized and singular, that keeps him (those born of two human parents) untouchable by the evil one. And He does it alone. No saintly teammates required or eluded to. Just Him with the capital H.
If that isn't true then the book you keep quoting lies.

And since He doesn't even participate in your redemption plan, it means the evil one can touch you all he wants. :evil: loves a good delusion, and looks forward to your posts.

It's obvious you missed all these following scriptures about us saints who are created with Jesus as the "Son of God". There's only ONE Creator with ONE voice and that voice is our created existence called the "Word of God", also known as "Christ" or "the Kingdom of God". Other names for this invisible created servant are the "Messiah", "Light", "Eternal Life", "Breath of Life", "Book of Life", "Tree of Life", "Kingdom of Heaven", "Zion", "Jacob", "Holy Spirit", "Voice of God", "the Spoken Word", "the Word", "Counselor", etc.

Ephesians 1
1: Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus:
2: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.
5: He destined us in love to be his sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
9: For he has made known to us in all wisdom and insight the mystery of his will, according to his purpose which he set forth in Christ
10: as a plan for the fulness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Romans 9:
28: We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose.
29: For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the first-born among many brethren.
30: And those whom he predestined he also called; and those whom he called he also justified; and those whom he justified he also glorified.

Mark 13:
20: And if the Lord had not shortened the days, no human being would be saved; but for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he shortened the days.

1 John 4
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

I Corinthians 2:
7: But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glorification.
8: None of the rulers of this age understood this; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

I'm the last sinless saint to exist in this world. I AM NOT a lying Christian sinner who can't obey the commandments of God.

You are seriously whacked. Seriously. You need to see a Dr.

I'm the only one in this forum who has the authority to use the scriptures in context to who I was created as. I was created as the invisible Word of God but I don't expect you sinning unbelievers to believe this. Most of the religious Jews didn't understand the other saints, either. In fact, these religious Jews desired to have them all killed for their testimonies by saying they were blasphemers of their gods.

I've had many Christians call me a blasphemer of their false god, Jesus, when I tell them that their Jesus is a false god and that he was actually the first saint to exist in this world among thousands who came later on. I happen to be God's last saint and He's using me for His last testimonies to reveal Himself and His eternal plan for His creation. He's also teaching me about how He created us.

If you don't like the testimonies of the invisible Kingdom of God that I've written in this forum, then you're one of those chosen unbelievers like the religious Jews who had the first saints killed until Rome passed a law to kill all the rest of the saints later on. In fact, the saints escaped the destruction of Jerusalem when Rome sent their soldiers there to find them and have them killed. Instead, they killed all the Jews along with the destruction of the city. The true saints escaped and kept preaching the true gospel until Rome finally killed them all for their testimonies by 325 a.d., when Rome set up the religious governing body called the Vatican to take in all the false Christian churches and their false gospels and put them under one set of religious laws. From that time on, every single Christian has been deceived by their laws and their false new testament that was designed to make sure that no saints would ever walk this earth again.

The problem the religious Romans had was that they didn't understand that our Creator is the one who changes the flesh of a future saint to remove the sinful veil to unblock the invisible knowledge within His mind so that He could use the bodies of the saints for His own purpose. Rome didn't know that God would have another saint in the last days to speak the invisible "messiah" and find believers with the Truth in his testimonies. Whatever God has my flesh speak, it comes from His invisible knowedge, which is my created existence called the Word of God.

You don't have to a believer to go on to the next age which God has already planned and created for us to experience eternal life. It was only our flesh ( the wicked one ) that has to perish during this age so that our invisible spirit can be released to go on to the next flesh that is planned for us to experience life with.

Christians didn't know that energy is God's invisible creation called Heaven. Jesus and all the rest of us saints knew this but the early saints didn't have the word "energy" to use to describe God's Kingdom. They had to use things like seeds in the ground that sprouted into a tree. The seed in the ground represented the invisible Heavenly Kingdom and the visible tree represents the Earthly Kingdom and our visible flesh.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities – all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

&#8220;Wise men speak when they have something to say, fools speak because they have to say something&#8221; (Aristotle)

Forum List

Back