A Young Woman Stoned for Adultery

There's a good reason you didn't notice -- and they didn't print -- any mention of Sikhs, Hindus, Muslims or any other religion.

And that's because......

as I've been drilling into heads from the beginning..........

IT'S NOT A FUCKING RELIGIOUS RITUAL.

You made no point-----YOU specifically claimed HINDUS DO IT MORE THAN DO
MUSLIMS

No, I did not. I specifically said that Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims, nonreligious and followers of other religions all do it, and that NONE of them do so because their religion tells them to.

Don't try to put words in my mouth. I can LINK what I said. You cannot link what you pretend I said.

I have a marvelous idea------inform all universities that they can do away
with their SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY departments because
you have DISCOVERED that all people do the same things with equal
frequency. I do not play the link game with idiots like you. I do not
believe that you ever met a MUSLIM , or a HINDU or a SIKH in
your life---------spent much time outside of the local pool hall with a can
of beer in your hand

People still drink beer out of CANS? :puke3:

Look, I know the facts are inconvenient to your emotional basket-case meme but ---- tough shit. Don't want my links to what I've said? Hey, don't click on 'em.

I will admit I've met many more Muslims than Sikhs. Just worked out that way. But I'm not the one trying to pin shit on either one when I know better.

you know nothing-----some people still drink from the can or the bottle. I have been working VERY closely with muslims and Sikhs and hindus for more than 45 years.
Lots and lots---------working with includes knowing the very intimate details of
their lives-------lots of it legally confidential I can ask questions that you cannot
and people can tell me things confident that I CANNOT TELL. Thru my husband
I have relatives who survived Sharia cesspits-----his community lived in a land
that BECAME a shariah cesspit with the unfortunate advent of ISLAM ---some 1300 years ago They know their own lives -----and their family legacies----stuff you missed in the pool hall. One of my best informants died a few weeks ago----
hubby's aunt------age 90-----she remembered everything. You just do not know----not your fault-----but it is your fault that you draw conclusions based on NO INFORMATION

Too bad my NO INFORMATION has links all over the place and you're reduced to anecdotes that all begin with "oh yeah? well I know a guy...."

:lol:

Well sister I happen to be the Prime Minister of HindIslamiSikhistan, and I own all those people. I'm gonna get 'em on the phone, right now.

Hell, you can't even read back what I posted here within the last 24 hours. How the hell are you gonna be a reliable source for people who aren't even here?

I'm old enough to remember beer in cans. But I've never actually drunk it out of one.

I mean ---- ewww.

Last edited:
Islam is a retrograde archaic barbaric religion/political ideology.

If you tell this to a leftist, you can expect he/she/it will bring up Christian acts of a thousand years ago, in an irrational effort at moral equivalence and of course, to denigrate Christians today. CRAZY!

MUSLIMS

No, I did not. I specifically said that Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims, nonreligious and followers of other religions all do it, and that NONE of them do so because their religion tells them to.

Don't try to put words in my mouth. I can LINK what I said. You cannot link what you pretend I said.

of beer in your hand

Look, I know the facts are inconvenient to your emotional basket-case meme but ---- tough shit. Don't want my links to what I've said? Hey, don't click on 'em.

I will admit I've met many more Muslims than Sikhs. Just worked out that way. But I'm not the one trying to pin shit on either one when I know better.

you know nothing-----some people still drink from the can or the bottle. I have been working VERY closely with muslims and Sikhs and hindus for more than 45 years.
Lots and lots---------working with includes knowing the very intimate details of
their lives-------lots of it legally confidential I can ask questions that you cannot
that BECAME a shariah cesspit with the unfortunate advent of ISLAM ---some 1300 years ago They know their own lives -----and their family legacies----stuff you missed in the pool hall. One of my best informants died a few weeks ago----
hubby's aunt------age 90-----she remembered everything. You just do not know----not your fault-----but it is your fault that you draw conclusions based on NO INFORMATION

Too bad my NO INFORMATION has links all over the place and you're reduced to anecdotes that all begin with "oh yeah? well I know a guy...."

Well sister I happen to be the Prime Minister of HindIslamiSikhistan, and I own all those people. I'm gonna get 'em on the phone, right now.

I'm old enough to remember beer in cans. But I've never actually drunk it out of one.

I mean ---- ewww.

I never drank a beer-----I cannot get past the "scent"

the net is full of crap------

of beer in your hand

I mean ---- ewww.

I never drank a beer-----I cannot get past the "scent"

the net is full of crap------

It's most definitely an acquired taste. But IMHO anybody who drinks it out of a can just ain't got no propers. Or self-respect.

'Bout the only time I have it is in a Mexican restaurant. It just seems to go with the food.

--- Must be because they're "Catholic". :lmao:

And when did I do this? And you want to talk about ill-defined; just what the hell is Obama doing in Afghanistan? Once Bush left office, you decided to stop spazzing about that. Convenient, eh?

I've said many times here I think we need to pull out of Afghanistan immediately.

Many. Times.

But at least Obama did what Bush couldn't do. He killed Bin Laden.

And I've said many times that I'm not a Bush fan. Bush didn't kill OBL to keep the military complex in full swing; for that same reason neither did Obama for a while. The only reason he did is that he needed an election bump.

In May? In a completely non-election year?

Are you saying The O'bama can't read a calendar?

Just before his campaign got underway; he needed the talking point. He certainly couldn't run on the myth that he saved us from a depression.

May of 2011 was a "campaign"?

Seems to me you could hardly pick a spot on the calendar farther away from a campaign. Mid-term was over and it wasn't even an election year.

Ever heard the term "October surprise"? Know why it's dated in October?

2012 starts in 2011. It's 2015 now and we've seen how much campaigning for a 2016 election? Don't act like you don't know this stuff. This is frankly why people don't like you. You're deliberately dense.

I've said many times here I think we need to pull out of Afghanistan immediately.

Many. Times.

But at least Obama did what Bush couldn't do. He killed Bin Laden.

And I've said many times that I'm not a Bush fan. Bush didn't kill OBL to keep the military complex in full swing; for that same reason neither did Obama for a while. The only reason he did is that he needed an election bump.

Just before his campaign got underway; he needed the talking point. He certainly couldn't run on the myth that he saved us from a depression.

Seems to me you could hardly pick a spot on the calendar farther away from a campaign. Mid-term was over and it wasn't even an election year.

2012 starts in 2011. It's 2015 now and we've seen how much campaigning for a 2016 election? Don't act like you don't know this stuff. This is frankly why people don't like you. You're deliberately dense.

You don't pull a stunt a fucking year and a half out when it will fade into the memory hole. You pull it out in October, when you need it.

Holy shit, the elementary shit that has to be taken by the hand and explained around here.... :banghead:

You don't pull a stunt a fucking year and a half out when it will fade into the memory hole. You pull it out in October, when you need it.

Holy shit, the elementary shit that has to be taken by the hand and explained around here.... :banghead:

Well, Obama did. And he got all the juice out of that that he could.

It is a sick demented culture in so many ways.

When will big ears or anyone on the left condemn it?

Why should they? Frankly, maybe a dozen people in backwaters do things like this..

Compared to 33,000 Americans who die of gun violence every year, but don't go taking my guns. The founding father and Jesus wanted us to have guns.

If you tell this to a leftist, you can expect he/she/it will bring up Christian acts of a thousand years ago, in an irrational effort at moral equivalence and of course, to denigrate Christians today. CRAZY!

Christians are doing barbaric things today. Christians did barbaric things in the last century.

Why is stoning a woman to death "Barbaric", but carpet bombing a city "Civilized"?

Christians are doing barbaric things today. Christians did barbaric things in the last century.

Why is stoning a woman to death "Barbaric", but carpet bombing a city "Civilized"?
Well Joey...you are a prefect example.

thanks pogo I did not notice any mention of-----"mostly Sikhs and hindus" India has a huge population--------and the stats are completely unreliable

There's a good reason you didn't notice -- and they didn't print -- any mention of Sikhs, Hindus, Muslims or any other religion.

And that's because......

MUSLIMS

Not really though, and you know this. Islam is a big problem in the world. You can stick your head in the sand and deny the facts all you want. I'm quite sure that there are no other religions where this kind of stuff is SO prominent. Killing homosexuals, stoning women, taking child brides. It does happen in other places that are not predominantly Muslim, but in most places where this stuff is happening regularly is in MUSLIM communities.

thanks pogo I did not notice any mention of-----"mostly Sikhs and hindus" India has a huge population--------and the stats are completely unreliable

And that's because......

MUSLIMS

Not really though, and you know this. Islam is a big problem in the world. You can stick your head in the sand and deny the facts all you want. I'm quite sure that there are no other religions where this kind of stuff is SO prominent. Killing homosexuals, stoning women, taking child brides. It does happen in other places that are not predominantly Muslim, but in most places where this stuff is happening regularly is in MUSLIM communities.

You continue to note co-incidences. That's not what I've been talking about -- I've been examining causations, which is much more relevant. I've shown myriad examples demonstrating both cultural roots of HBV and commonalities that exist across multiple religions, eliminating any one of them as a source. No one has shown how HBV has any religious function in any religion at all.

Yet another analogy -- without looking it up I'd say "we" (the "Judeo-Christian" world) have a lot more golf courses than the "Islamic" world. Does that mean playing golf is some kind of "Christian" thing?

Or is it cherrypicking one co-incidence, one that is in fact irrelevant, and inferring that a causation must exist?

-- because making bombs creates jobs....

21acf8379f05ee0e449fac596cf7a4ea643a8149.jpg

Afghan officials said Rokhsahana (her image pixelated) was stoned to death about a week ago in a Taliban-controlled area just outside Firozkoh (AFP Photo/)​

The story of a young woman who was married against her will and then stoned to death after she was caught eloping with a man her own age is heart wrenching.

What would Jesus do?

It is written:

....he lifted himself up and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
John 8:7-11

Perhaps there is no greater picture of the love, mercy and forgiveness of God than in this particular story. Many theologians have speculated about what Jesus was writing on the ground. Was it the names of the men who were ready to stone her to death? Perhaps they had slept with her!

The Scriptures do not tell us. What we do know is that Jesus said to them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. Not one of those men cast that first stone. Jesus spoke the truth and the truth set them free. In an instant they knew they had no grounds to do what they were about to do.

What has happened to this young girl in Afghanistan is wrong. The motive for her execution was religious yet not of God. This is not God condemning a young woman to death for her sins but rather a group of misguided, religious zealots who are blind to their own wretched, naked, sinful condition.

My Pastor has a saying, "God fix me first". I believe if these men were to examine their own hearts and listen to their own conscience, they might realize they need God's help. I believe if they would remove the timber from their own eye they would be able to see clearly to remove the speck in someone else's eye.

I believe what this world needs more than anything right now, is the attitude of "God fix me first". Jesus said, Love your enemies, do good to them that hate you, and pray for those who despitefully use you, and persecute you.

As the conscience was the catalyst in each man dropping their stones and leaving the adulterous woman to obtain mercy from God, today the conscience is still our guide to doing what is right and obtaining mercy from God.

God alone is the judge of men. Our assistance is not required. What is required of us?

He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Micah 6:8

The best prayer?
Begins with...... God fix me first.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Muslim propagandist: "so? We have the death penalty here in the US too?"

That must make, say, the electric chair and the guillotine "Christian" inventions huh?

Them Christianists are such barbarians. Who else would come up with the idea of generating electricity and then pumping it through a human body to kill it..... :eusa_shifty:

That must make, say, the electric chair and the guillotine "Christian" inventions huh?

Them Christianists are such barbarians. Who else would come up with the idea of generating electricity and then pumping it through a human body to kill it..... :eusa_shifty:
Yup, let's learn from Muslims and electrocute and / or hang all adulterers, pot smokers , thieves, and gays. Just imagine the TV ratings it would get if they carried it live like they do back there.

So I will ask you the same question I asked "Gipper" and he avoided.

Why is it "barbaric" to stone some woman to death, but it's considered "Civilized" to carpet bomb a city and kill thousands of people?

Islam is a problem for the One Percent that want to take their shit and not pay them for it. It's a problem for the Zionist who wants to take someone else's land because his magic sky fairy said so.

The rest of us, not so much. We stay on OUR side of the planet, they'll stay on theirs.

Forum List

Back