A Young Woman Stoned for Adultery

let us clarify------pogo states that violence related to "honor" afflicts all
hyperpatriarchal societies (virtually all societies) which is why the shariah legal system includes a death sentence for female adultery. The law is unrelated
to islam

hyperpatriarchal societies (virtually all societies) which is why the shariah legal system includes a death sentence for female adultery. The law is unrelated
to islam

Nooooo he doesn't state that at all.

Where did you learn to read if I might ask?

to islam

at home------I read my brother's Dick, Jane and Sally reading book ----he
is a year older than I am. "See Dick run---run Dick run-----run run run."

to islam

see! I got it right

to islam

at home------I read my brother's Dick, Jane and Sally reading book ----he
is a year older than I am. "See Dick run---run Dick run-----run run run."

Maybe when you grow up you can go on to Volume Two: "Dick and Jane Parse the Subtleties of Language, Praetertransubstatiationalistically Speaking". Also known by its subtitle, "Words Mean Shit".

Pogo

As an illogical defense to the modern Barbaric Islam custom of stoning women for (alleged) sex, you've consistently attempted to argue the origin of stoning as a defense for barbaric Islam. You've done it in countless other threads; you've done it immediately in this thread. I don't even indulge your dead on arrival argument other than to say this is what you're doing. You are a hack that is afraid of serious discussion on this matter. And you'll attempt to divert future threads like this in the same manner just like hacks do.

Again, you're a liar. I've never argued what the origin of stoning is. I don't even know that info.

Don't play semantics, son; or trifle with the word liar for that matter. You blather on about how stoning pre-dates Islam at every chance. Now then, step into 2015 and deal with reality (for which this thread was created). We don't care about your meandering history lessons.

Once again son ---- WHO posted this?

you've consistently attempted to argue the origin of stoning as a defense for barbaric Islam.

Is that my name on that post??

I have never, here or anywhere else, posted on "the origin of stoning". I don't know what that origin is, I doubt anyone does, and I'm quite positive you don't. I don't post on shit I know nothing about. Therein lieth the difference between us.

I'm not gonna indluge your lame mindless denials and semantics. You've posted absolutely nothing pertinent to the OP.

Islam, stones people to death, condemns atheists, artists, apostates, free thinkers to death, WOW, that's a great religion there guys, why do liberals feel so compelled to defend THAT? Just wondering.

Islam, stones people to death, condemns atheists, artists, apostates, free thinkers to death, WOW, that's c a great religion there guys, why do liberals feel so compelled to defend THAT? Just wondering.

Nobody "defends" that. But some of us clarify it, and who's doing it.
So sue me.

Clarify? Don't make me laugh.Islam is a violent cult.The worse of all .

No, Islam is a religion.

Look, I'm not re-running the whole mythology thing all over again because you showed up late. Go read the fucking thread.

You know, Muslim counties TAX non Muslims?Islam is intolerant of non Muslims? gays, Christians, converts, agnostics. Islam won't tolerate that . Everything in the modern word,these backwards twits forbid and would destroy. That's Islam. Why do American liberals support this bulocks?

Islam, stones people to death, condemns atheists, artists, apostates, free thinkers to death, WOW, that's a great religion there guys, why do liberals feel so compelled to defend THAT? Just wondering.

Where did anyone "Defend" it?

We just wonder, why is any of this OUR business? frankly, we wouldn't care about the Islamic World if it wasn't sitting on top of a shitload of oil.

You know, Muslim counties TAX non Muslims?Islam is intolerant of non Muslims? gays, Christians, converts, agnostics. Islam won't tolerate that . Everything in the modern word,these backwards twits forbid and would destroy. That's Islam. Why do American liberals support this bulocks?

Perhaps Rosie will lend you her Dick and Jane book when she's done. She done lairnt to reed reel gud from that thang.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Since 1999. Some Muslim Lothario tried to seduce me into ISLAM. What a creepoid. There isn't anything these assholes won't stoop to. I realized THEN before 9/11, just how dehumanizing and vile Islam is.

Forum List

Back