ABC analyst drops bombshell: People very close to Obama authorized IRS actions

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Drip, drip, drip . . . . .

While appearing Tuesday on KABC’S morning show, “McIntyre in the Morning,” veteran ABC News analyst Trey Hardin dropped a bombshell when he said he is convinced that the IRS scandal emanates from the West Wing of the White House.

Hardin states his case with “with a very strong sense of certainty,” but does not offer any new information to support the claim:

“I will tell you this on the IRS front. I’ve worked in this town for over 20 years in the White House and on Capitol Hill and I can say with a very strong sense of certainty that there are people very close to this president that not only knew what the IRS were doing but authorized it.​

ABC analyst drops bombshell: People very close to Obama authorized IRS actions - BizPac Review

Bri Crabby Patty squeals in delight...NOW I believe ABC News

Later Bri Crabby Patty will whine...ABC is in the pocket of the liberal left

Of course the Bankers who control the IRS authorized it.

Meanwhile, ignorant Americans fight over "Party Loyalty" like it's a Baseball game!

An opinion, not a bomb shell.

No, no, no. You do not understand. When a Republican strategist makes a claim with no evidence whatsoever to support it, that's a "bombshell" of manufactured bullshit which must be disseminated far and wide as "fact" by obliging piss drinkers.

No one on the left gives a shit. They would support Obama going after conservatives groups and shutting Fox down. They'd root him on!

This is just the truth.

Drip, drip, drip . . . . .

While appearing Tuesday on KABC’S morning show, “McIntyre in the Morning,” veteran ABC News analyst Trey Hardin dropped a bombshell when he said he is convinced that the IRS scandal emanates from the West Wing of the White House.

Hardin states his case with “with a very strong sense of certainty,” but does not offer any new information to support the claim:

“I will tell you this on the IRS front. I’ve worked in this town for over 20 years in the White House and on Capitol Hill and I can say with a very strong sense of certainty that there are people very close to this president that not only knew what the IRS were doing but authorized it.​

ABC analyst drops bombshell: People very close to Obama authorized IRS actions - BizPac Review

I thought you hated ABC.
The only thing about this article though is, but does not offer any new information to support the claim.

I'd like to believe him, but without evidence, it's nothing but words.

An opinion, not a bomb shell.

No, no, no. You do not understand. When a Republican strategist makes a claim with no evidence whatsoever to support it, that's a "bombshell" of manufactured bullshit which must be disseminated far and wide as "fact" by obliging piss drinkers.

Just like Harry Reid had evidence that Romney hadn't paid income taxes in 10 years. Right?

No one on the left gives a shit. They would support Obama going after conservatives groups and shutting Fox down. They'd root him on!

This is just the truth.

No. That is a strawman fallacy is what that is.

This is just the truth.

No. That is a strawman fallacy is what that is.

Bs,

Many on the far left would love to see Obama go after the right hard.:eusa_hand:

Backpedaling now, I see.

I refer you to the words "no one on the left".

That's a strawman fallacy.

Forum List

Back