Abolish the CIA - It's a threat to our National Security

Funny how libs all of a sudden love the CIA........
No, what's funny is how the pseudocons suddenly hate it.

More and more, you tards remind me of the 60s and 70s hippies.

Excuse the fuck out of me

We are supposed to ignore the fact that the demo_rats and the swamp dwellers are planning a coup d'etat.

That you bastards have recruited the CIA to either depose our duly elected president or murder him.

Arch-Establishment figure Allen Dulles had been offended when young President Kennedy had the temerity to ask questions about CIA plans before the Bay of Pigs debacle, which had been set in motion under President Dwight Eisenhower. When Kennedy made it clear he would NOT approve the use of US combat forces, Dulles set out, with supreme confidence, to mousetrap the President."

Thing leaks like a sieve.....how many leaks have we had just in last couple weeks........exercising due oversight is not hate....unless youre a lib tard

The intelligence community has been so politicized it isn't even funny. Only a dope doesn't see that. And yes, he is a libtard.

If you knew anything about the 6o's kid you'd know JFK warned of their power, fired their director and refused to go to their War with Cuba. Ask yourself, how did Dulles , who had been fired get on the Warren Commission?
That's rhetorical, you are too partisan to actually admit anything. You are too busy typing and "retyping" your favorite new word, "pseudocon".

Last edited:

Thing leaks like a sieve.....how many leaks have we had just in last couple weeks........exercising due oversight is not hate....unless youre a lib tard

Shortly after creating the CIA Harry S Truman wondered if he had a mistake.

He wondered how a president was to know when the president was being fed bullshit instead of intelligence.

The intelligence community has been so politicized it isn't even funny. Only a dope doesn't see that. And yes, he is a libtard.

Notes handwritten by Allen Dulles were discovered after his death and reported by historian Lucien S. Vandenbroucke. They show how Dulles drew Kennedy into a plan that was virtually certain to require the use of US combat forces. In his notes, Dulles explained that, “when the chips were down,” Kennedy would be forced by “the realities of the situation” to give whatever military support was necessary “rather than permit the enterprise to fail.”

And that is precisely the reason the CIA recently sent troops to Poland

Last edited:
The CIA has been responsible for ruining the lives of and murdering millions of people over the years. Regardless of what ever is or is not going on with Russia, they are a dangerous organization who should have been reigned in a long time ago.

The CIA has been responsible for ruining the lives of and murdering millions of people over the years. Regardless of what ever is or is not going on with Russia, they are a dangerous organization who should have been reigned in a long time ago.

Thank you sir

My point precisely.

Damn straight.

Barry Obama ruined the CIA just like everything else he touched. He stuffed the CIA with partisan true believers. People with an ax to grind with America and the GOP just like himself. So I say keep the CIA but fire everyone of the hand picked cronies of Obama on day one.

I've often wondered why it even exists. We have a slew of military intelligence organizations.

That aside - I find it absolutely maddening that we have like 14 "intelligence" agencies and none of them know what they other is doing. That was part of the problem with 9/11. If I were Donald Trump, here is what I would do right away:

Create one organization called the National Security Agency
The old CIA becomes the Intel Division (ID) of the new NSA
The old NSA becomes the Technical Division (TD) of the new NSA
The old Homeland Security and various others becomes the Defense Division (DD) of the new NSA

Then I place them all on the exact same systems, tools, etc. so that information is available to all. Finally, I grant heavy Congressional oversight on the entire thing to protect the liberties of the American people.

I can not believe that the demo_rats joined forces with the CIA to depose or murder a duly elected US president.
I can! You're talking about a group of people who are science deniers, biology deniers, data deniers, fact deniers, and reality deniers. You're also talking about a group of people with heavy fascist tendencies. They must rule everything and everyone at all costs.

I've often wondered why it even exists. We have a slew of military intelligence organizations.

That aside - I find it absolutely maddening that we have like 14 "intelligence" agencies and none of them know what they other is doing. That was part of the problem with 9/11. If I were Donald Trump, here is what I would do right away:

The old Homeland Security and various others becomes the Defense Division (DD) of the new NSA

Then I place them all on the exact same systems, tools, etc. so that information is available to all. Finally, I grant heavy Congressional oversight on the entire thing to protect the liberties of the American people.

Shortly , after creating the CIA Harry S Truman wondered how a president was going to know when he is being provided intelligence and when he is being fed bullshit.

I do not see how a president is going to know when he is being manipulated by the CIA nor do I see how to prevent the agency from adopting its own agenda and going rogue.

Mr. Trump abolishing the CIA should be your #1 priority. The motherfuckers tried to depose you. They may even make an attempt on your life. Continue using your PRIVATE security detail. John O. Brennan , aka, Joseph Goebbels can NOT be trusted.
While I don't trust the CIA - I do trust the Secret Service. They have an exceptional record of keeps presidents from both sides safe. We haven't seen a president die in about 60 years. We haven't had a president even shot at in about 35 years.

I think Trump would have to be a monumental idiot to keep his private security detail over the Secret Service.

Shortly , after creating the CIA Harry S Truman wondered how a president was going to know when he is being provided intelligence and when he is being fed bullshit.

I do not see how a president is going to know when he is being manipulated by the CIA nor do I see how to prevent the agency from adopting its own agenda and going rogue.
Well by that "logic" - why have a U.S. military? How does a president know when they are going to turn on him in a coup like they did for Saddam Hussein in Iraq or Fidel Castro in Cuba?

In this day and age - there are plenty of tools to assist with that. One is the polygraph (which is used heavily in the intelligence communities). The other key is that the president gets to appoint who he wants to those organizations. So they simple answer is - Trump will know he is not being manipulated because he will have trusted advisors running the show.

I can not believe that the demo_rats joined forces with the CIA to depose or murder a duly elected US president.
I can! You're talking about a group of people who are science deniers, biology deniers, data deniers, fact deniers, and reality deniers. You're also talking about a group of people with heavy fascist tendencies. They must rule everything and everyone at all costs.

It is really sad that the megalomaniacs are corrupt

Well by that "logic" - why have a U.S. military? How does a president know when they are going to turn on him in a coup like they did for Saddam Hussein in Iraq or Fidel Castro in Cuba?

In this day and age - there are plenty of tools to assist with that. One is the polygraph (which is used heavily in the intelligence communities). The other key is that the president gets to appoint who he wants to those organizations. So they simple answer is - Trump will know he is not being manipulated because he will have trusted advisors running the show.

The US must stop intervening in the internal affairs of other nations.

The ONLY intelligence that a President needs is whether a particular country seriously intends to attack us. But intelligence gathering should not be concentrated in one agency. The intelligence should come from different competing sources. Since the power is diffused there will be a lesser probability that an agency will form its own agenda and go rogue thereby becoming a threat to the civil power,

The US must stop intervening in the internal affairs of other nations. The ONLY intelligence that a President needs is whether a particular country seriously intends to attack us. But intelligence gathering should not be concentrated in one agency. The intelligence should come from different competing sources. Since the power is diffused there will be a lesser probability that an agency will form its own agenda and go rogue thereby becoming a threat to the civil power.
That's a little too simplistic Contumacious. I understand your frustration with the abuse of power and it's definitely warranted. But we can't afford the libertarian approach to national security.

Forum List

Back