Aborted fetus = Lucky bastard?

It is true. You cannot abort half a child you fucking retard!

If it isn't true, offer one solution that allegedly achieves equality?

I'll help you out by informing you that you've yet come even remotely close.

are you smoking fucking CRACK?

when did I ever mention the first thing about "aborting half the child"?

holy SHIT you are one dumb, sad little ignorant puppy, arent you?

Hey, quote me, sucker. SHOW ME where I said anything about acting like solomon. ANY quote at all.

:rofl:

good grief, dude. That would be funnier than shit if it weren't so obvious and sad.

I have. Scroll up. I don't imagine you will agree considering how far up the ass of lilith fair performers your head seems to be. I am taking my standard abortion compramise stump speach and slapping the left in this thread like I was bitchslapping the pro-life right in the last thread mentioned. I really don't care if you accept my ideas or not since, clearly, this issue is not going away and you might just find yourself with even less slack than I am willing to allow. Indeed, keep throwing the dice, dude. WE sure do see how soon the abortion topic will die out on it's own.

I read them the first time, and they were all patented Shogun, afraid to admit he was wrong, ego preserving, total fucking retardation.

One had to do with how far along was the pregnancy...completely fuckin retarded. So if the woman wants the kid, all she has to do is get through the waiting period before informing the father. If the woman wants to terminate, all she has to do is do so and never tell the father. Yeah, you really fuckin thought that one through.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The other solution you offered was disallowing abortion without consent of both parents...again completely fuckin retarded. That gives ALL the say to whichever parent wants to keep the child. Yup, that's equal say for sure. :cuckoo:

You're starting to make Allie look reasonable.

it's probably less mystifying when you figure out that your assumptions about mine and taomons sexual frequency, female interaction, etc are the exact same type of input to this thread. Clearly though, you expect a different standard than anyone with a penis so why stop at reproductive rights.

Hey, he's no more "right" than you are 30 years after RvW didn't solve anything. Keep throwing the dice though. In case you havne't noticed your side didn't win and get to put two new SCOTUS judges in office.

And, to be honest, your lack of integrity regarding equality and paternal fairness will continue to be why the pro-life crowd assimilates those who see beyond your silly greaseball hippy talking points.

I don't remember ever speculating about your and Taomon's sexual frequency. I didn't even know you were a couple, jeebus.

You sound like some grumpy old man that still spends most of his time claiming women suffer from penis envy.

My lack of integrity? That's just stupidity on your part. Serious, crippling stupidity. I don't care what the control freaks think.

Ravi,

It's pretty simple. Shogun is wrong. 100% wrong.

He just suffers from a debilitating inability to accept being wrong.

He's not the first message board participant that I've encountered with this particular affliction and he certainly won't be the last.

Ravi,

One more thing...

You know he's really gone off the reservation when he starts accusing me of being overly sympathetic toward women and feminism. :rofl:

Ravi,

He's not the first message board participant that I've encountered with this particular affliction and he certainly won't be the last.

I agree. It's kind of sad to see in someone that seems to be intelligent.

I read them the first time, and they were all patented Shogun, afraid to admit he was wrong, ego preserving, total fucking retardation.

One had to do with how far along was the pregnancy...completely fuckin retarded. So if the woman wants the kid, all she has to do is get through the waiting period before informing the father. If the woman wants to terminate, all she has to do is do so and never tell the father. Yeah, you really fuckin thought that one through.

The other solution you offered was disallowing abortion without consent of both parents...again completely fuckin retarded. That gives ALL the say to whichever parent wants to keep the child. Yup, that's equal say for sure. :cuckoo:

You're starting to make Allie look reasonable.

CLEARLY, you grasp the significance of stages in human development. Also, CLEARLY, you comprehend how much attention can, and has, been given by fathers regarding their parental rights. It doesn't shock me that such would be the position of a guy whose next piece of ass hinges on how much he can pretend to be a woman.

I mean, there simply are NO solutions to purposfully secretive pregnancies like ,oh say, disqualification from child support OR prorated child suport according to when the father was informed.

Nope. Not in your nancy little workd, eh buddy? I guess it takes a person who doesn't secretly wish he had a clitoris to fathom equality for both parties instead of ignorantly assuming a woman has the end all say in procreation.

I mean, of COURSE the life and death of a human being consisting of shared DNA should only be the perogative of one party!

:cuckoo:

I was right about the pink spandex and mountain bike, wasn't I?

I don't remember ever speculating about your and Taomon's sexual frequency. I didn't even know you were a couple, jeebus.

You sound like some grumpy old man that still spends most of his time claiming women suffer from penis envy.

My lack of integrity? That's just stupidity on your part. Serious, crippling stupidity. I don't care what the control freaks think.

Would you like me to quote you or would doing so be just like rape all of a sudden?

Indeed, it takes a control freak to fight for his right to have input over the life or death of his own flesh and blood.. yup.

But, hey, if you want me to quote you then just say so.. calling me a grumpy old man and insinuating that I want a kennel of women may not make your point but it sure does get Mani to leave a slugtrail wherever he sits, doesn't it?

Ravi,

I am not wrong. Go argue with the science and the FACT of a pair of brand new SCOTUS judges nominated for the direct purpose of overturning RvW. It's not my fault that you are too caught up in pretending to be a woman to do more than flirt with Ravir in this thread.

Ravi,

One more thing...

You know he's really gone off the reservation when he starts accusing me of being overly sympathetic toward women and feminism. :rofl:

HA!
yea.. because your posts don't suggest that very thing!

It's almost like Gump insisting that he is FAIR to palestinians..

:rofl:

Would you like me to quote you or would doing so be just like rape all of a sudden?

Indeed, it takes a control freak to fight for his right to have input over the life or death of his own flesh and blood.. yup.

But, hey, if you want me to quote you then just say so.. calling me a grumpy old man and insinuating that I want a kennel of women may not make your point but it sure does get Mani to leave a slugtrail wherever he sits, doesn't it?

Yes, do quote me.

I agree. It's kind of sad to see in someone that seems to be intelligent.

Given my record of comments that you find intelligent you might want to consider something beyond the same tired ole arguement that your body includes the fetus. It's simply not the case. This will become the next phase in the abortion argument and you'll find that your "but they just want to control women" rebuttal pretty insignificant this far beyond the 50s than what it once was. You are not preserving your sexual perogative.. You are trying to validate wanton killing of a human being without any regard for any input outside of ye who has a vagina... and im telling you that just as abortion was once CRIMINAL activity so too will it be again, without the benefit of the range of options I offer, when the pro life crowd, MEN AND WOMEN, let you know what they think about your lilith fair opinion.

To be honest, at this point, I can't say that I'm not looking forward to a time when equality and the preservation of life trumps the blank check in the after math of radical feminism replacing the idea of equality.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now Shogun thinks RvW is going to be overturned!!!

bwahahahahahahahaha!

Talk about not getting it at all.

This guy proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that education alone can't remedy mental retardation. :rofl:

fwiw, Shogun the dim, I wasn't talking about you being a control freak, though it certainly seems as if that's what you want to be when you grow up. I was talking about the wingnuts you side with.

You really should take a reading for comprehension course.

:rofl: :rofl:

It's totally justified to force a woman to bear a child, but Jesus fucking Christ don't you tell me where I can and can't smoke my cancer sticks!!

What a hypocritical asswipe!!

Forum List

Back