Abortion: A Sad Reality

Pennywise, you're going to have to find more creative ways to express you want to control other people that's not so obvious

Yes, you are amoral, like an aborigine or a chimpanzee.

Right and you pushing your morals and wanting to kill your neighbor Is the height of morality....In opposite land

I have no desire to kill anyone. Sorry I misjudged your ability to follow an analogy. Carry on.

Oh so you don't. Ok, Funny how you would compare something legal to something illegal and pretend they are the same. "I'm going to throw away the trash does that mean I can dump the dead body there too!? Why not?"

Be more serious

Pennywise, you're going to have to find more creative ways to express you want to control other people that's not so obvious

What I want is for people to think logically about what exactly an abortion is, and not treat the act as some minor inconvenience. Abortion is murder, no matter what the SCOTUS has claimed. Just because its legal does not make it right.

And my logic trail is sound. Unless a person can care for themselves they have no right to life.

The biggest argument over abortion isn't whether or not it's okay to kill a human being. The biggest argument over abortion is at what time "life begins". Those on the far right seem to believe life begins at conception. Those on the far left seem to believe life begins when a fetus can live independently of the mother's womb. What moderates on both sides are doing is trying to come to a compromise as to when it's okay to have an abortion. The loud minority on the left and right are only muddying the water, and creating more division than is needed.

Both a fetus and a newborn are incapable of supporting themselves outside of the womb. So the flaw in the far lefts argument is that if the newborn is just as helpless as the fetus, then both of them are by their logic not a sentient human being. Life begins when the heart starts beating within the developing unborn child. Since, by that logic, no person born or unborn can live without a heart. It is why the heart is the first thing to form during gestation, or about the 5th week of pregnancy. All the nutrients need to be pumped through the unborn child's developing body for it to continue to develop. Scientifically speaking, your life begins at the first heartbeat.

Last edited:

What I want is for people to think logically about what exactly an abortion is, and not treat the act as some minor inconvenience. Abortion is murder, no matter what the SCOTUS has claimed. Just because its legal does not make it right.

And my logic trail is sound. Unless a person can care for themselves they have no right to life.

Everyone knows what it is silly goose. You're not the only person on earth that knows and everyone who is pro choice isn't ignorant its just that I mind my business. Whats right for me isn't right for everyone.

You sound like one of those PETA people...just unreasonable and over the top. If it was murder you'd want everyone locked up too but all pro lifers fall short of punishing it like it was murder. Why?

Because they don't believe their own bullshit either

Everyone knows what it is silly goose. You're not the only person on earth that knows and everyone who is pro choice isn't ignorant its just that I mind my business. Whats right for me isn't right for everyone.

You sound like one of those PETA people...just unreasonable and over the top. If it was murder you'd want everyone locked up too but all pro lifers fall short of punishing it like it was murder. Why?

So if it were legal for me to dismember my neighbor because his dog shat on my asphalt, you would be fine with that. So long as it's legal, it's not your concern.

Everyone knows what it is silly goose.

No, otherwise the act would not be so common. They know what it is, they do not understand that it's a vile act of indifference toward an innocent growing baby. The baby has been turned into fetal tissue by the abortion industry. No worries, just like having a wart removed.

So if it were legal for me to dismember my neighbor because his dog shat on my asphalt, you would be fine with that. So long as it's legal, it's not your concern.

Keep dancing....I asked did you want to lock up everyone involved in performing and receiving the abortion since you believe its murder?

Or is abortion a different kind of murder one that's deserves no punishment?

Another thing is that the leftist garbage men think of the child as a "negative" thing, but they just want to avoid parenting so they can continue partying, and living their leftist life style.

Dude its really really simple. Mind your business and keep your morals to yourself.

Once you try to make someone else abide by what you think is right. How moral is that?

All laws are based on morality, dude. Who are you to tell me I can't murder my neighbor whose dog shits on my sidewalk? How moral is that?
You are certainly free to murder your neighbor. In fact, it happens every day. However, if you murder your neighbor you will have broken the civil law and be subject to civil punishment (jail or the death penalty). You have also broken God's law and he will discuss that with you at a later time. There is no civil law against abortion.

You ignore the other side of the equation. The unwanted babies, problem pregnancies, and the swelling of the welfare/public assistance ranks that were not a factor for the last 40 years due to Roe should be considered.

is this the level of moral bankruptcy our society has degenerated to? We kill unborn children because they might add to our welfare state....:sad:

Can you name me a time in the last 3000 years there has been no abortions?

Nope. There have always been, will always be.

Keep dancing....I asked did you want to lock up everyone involved in performing and receiving the abortion since you believe its murder?

No one is dancing. Abortion is presently legal; were it to become illegal there would be penalties, just like if I murder my neighbor.

You have no standards, you are amoral. As long as it's legal, it's all good in your world. You're no John Brown.

No, otherwise the act would not be so common. They know what it is, they do not understand that it's a vile act of indifference toward an innocent growing baby. The baby has been turned into fetal tissue by the abortion industry. No worries, just like having a wart removed.
Where does FREE WILL come in here? God gave man FREE WILL and admonished him to follow his laws. It is man's choice whether or not he chooses to follow God's law. By outlawing abortion you are taking away that FREE WILL.
If a woman uses her FREE WILL and decides to have an abortion it is none of your business. It is between her and God. You have no right to try to remove her FREE WILL and to tell her what she can and cannot do.

No one is dancing. Abortion is presently legal; were it to become illegal there would be penalties, just like if I murder my neighbor.

You have no standards, you are amoral. As long as it's legal, it's all good in your world. You're no John Brown.

I see, your moral outrage only goes so far.

So it's the kind of "murder" that you don't want to punish people for. Look at you and all those "morals"

Where does FREE WILL come in here? God gave man FREE WILL and admonished him to follow his laws. It is man's choice whether or not he chooses to follow God's law. By outlawing abortion you are taking away that FREE WILL.
If a woman uses her FREE WILL and decides to have an abortion it is none of your business. It is between her and God. You have no right to try to remove her FREE WILL and to tell her what she can and cannot do.

If it's my FREE WILL to murder my neighbor, who are you to tell me I can't? I choose whether or not to follow God's law, so leave me be while I take my chainsaw to the head of the asshole next door.

Your train of thought is not in any way logical. The issue is not whether someone can take care of themselves, but whether or not the fetus is capable of surviving ex utero.

You are simply trying to force your beliefs and moral onto the rest of us and we're not buying your arguments.

If God is so opposed to abortion and considers all life sacred from the moment of conception, why did He create miscarriages and why do women have so many of them? I certainly wasn't happy about losing two fetuses to miscarriage. People comforted me with the "God's will" line of thinking but it didn't make dealing with the loss of a child any easier for me to bear.

I have never had an abortion, nor did I want one, but I certainly have no right to inflict my morals and beliefs on others and neither do you. Is it more moral to let your living children suffer in order to give birth to another child you cannot adequately provide for or care for? What if you lose your job and your home because of your pregnancy? What happens to your living children then?

As long as there are no supports or legal protections for pregnant working women in the US, women will have to make these difficult decisions. Your version of morality has no say in any of it. If they make a decision which is against God's wishes, He will have the final say.

So it's the kind of "murder" that you don't want to punish people for. Look at you and all those "morals"

I'll play one more time. Abortion is legal, therefore I have no say in punishment. Slavery was once legal, but try and own a colored man today.

You want a hypothetical? Sure. If abortion were back to its rightful status of being illegal, it should carry the same penalty as murder of a person outside the womb carries. In fact, if I kill a woman who is pregnant and the "baby" dies as well, I will be charged with two counts of murder. Chew on that conundrum for a while, captain.

Your train of thought is not in any way logical. The issue is not whether someone can take care of themselves, but whether or not the fetus is capable of surviving ex utero.

You are drawing an arbitrary line in the sand. Be happy, it is presently legal for you to murder your own baby in-utero. Celebrate by aborting your next accident.

If it's my FREE WILL to murder my neighbor, who are you to tell me I can't? I choose whether or not to follow God's law, so leave me be while I take my chainsaw to the head of the asshole next door.
It is your FREE WILL to murder your neighbor. I can tell you you shouldn't but I cannot stop you. However, if you do so you will be breaking civil law and be subject to prison or the death penality. We don't lock people up until AFTER a crime has been committed. There is no civil law against abortion. You may be breaking God's law but that is between you and God.
And please, stop with the bull shit "chain saw" shit. Before long you will be typing people to the train track

I'll play one more time. Abortion is legal, therefore I have no say in punishment. Slavery was once legal, but try and own a colored man today.

You want a hypothetical? Sure. If abortion were back to its rightful status of being illegal, it should carry the same penalty as murder of a person outside the womb carries. In fact, if I kill a woman who is pregnant and the "baby" dies as well, I will be charged with two counts of murder. Chew on that conundrum for a while, captain.

Wait, so abortion is legal so you cant say if you would would punish the people who get or perform them.

BUT Abortion is legal but that doesn't stop you from crying that everyone should do as you say. It seems the legality of abortion doesn't stop you from whining about it but it does stop you from following thru.

Proving once again you don't believe its murder. No matter if its legal or not your morals would have an opinion on it. But you're pretending

Forum List

Back