Abortion is the reason I hate Democrats

A close friend had an abortion. The whole family was torn to pieces and making it so much worse are nasty, ignorant people like the OP. If you've never had to make that decision, you really don't know what you're talking about. I hope you are never pregnant and have to abort. I can guarantee it would change the way you look at it for yourself although it would not surprise me if you were still judgemental of others.

I've never met someone who had an abortion and didn't regret it.

They don't regret doing it.

They regret having no choice.

Frankly, I doubt you know anyone who has had an abortion. If you did, you wouldn't say something so empty and uncaring.

I don't care what you think kid. You've never held a woman who swears she has heard her baby crying at night. To you abortion is theoretical, to me it's a crises point where guilt and shame drive a stake though a woman's heart. Get back to me when you grow up.
They don't care about the after effect's. They just want the child dead and the woman should be greatful and deal with those demons on her own.

I know a woman who had an abortion, and it ended our friendship, because I didn't know but I said something anti-abortion and she took me off her list of people she was spamming with emails, back before Facebook when people were using emails to spam their friends with garbage.

The thing is, I once had a woman tell me she was going to have an abortion, but I wasn't big on the issue then, so I didn't try to talk her out of it.

So basically, is that death on my conscience?

Abortion involves us all, not just the woman doing it.

I know a woman who had an abortion, and it ended our friendship, because I didn't know but I said something anti-abortion and she took me off her list of people she was spamming with emails, back before Facebook when people were using emails to spam their friends with garbage.
I'm guessing it was guilt on her part.

The thing is, I once had a woman tell me she was going to have an abortion, but I wasn't big on the issue then, so I didn't try to talk her out of it.

It's her choice isn't it? That's what they keep telling us. It doesn't involve you it's all on her. The dems say you can't even have an opinion.

I'm guessing it was guilt on her part.
She was the girlfriend of my best friend at the time, he pressured her into having the abortion because she had defective hands, and he didn't want a baby with defective hands. So yeah, he was a Nazi, I guess.

Later, my best friend denied it when he found out I knew about the abortion, he lied to my face and said it didn't happen.

After that, he told me he was pro-life (all our friends were pro-life so he felt he had to be pro-life too), but he was glad abortion was legal because so many black women were having abortions, which was keeping down the crime rate.

Any way, this guy isn't my friend anymore.

It's her choice isn't it? That's what they keep telling us. It doesn't involve you it's all on her. The dems say you can't even have an opinion.
No, it involves all of us, just like slavery involved all of us. Anything bad we allow people do to other people involve all of us. We can't just stand back and say, "Well it's none of my business that those slave traders are whipping those black folks through the town square." If this is happening in front of our eyes, we're involved whether we like it or not.

One lucky gal.
Sarcasm, see? And that's why I hate you. You make jokes about killing babies.

One lucky gal.
You don't like the right to have abortions....don't have one.

Here's a zygote. You consider it a person?

Redirect Notice
And neither does God.

Their own bible says no one is alive until breath is blown into their nostrils.

It also says that if a man wars with another man and hurts a pregnant woman killing the child, then the man causing the harm owes the family a few sheckles.

But if the woman is killed then an eye for an eye is the payment.
According to the Christian God, the fetus is worth a few sheckles but the woman is worth a life.

Meaning God places far more value on the life of the woman, than the life of the fetus.

Right wing fake Christians don't even know their own bible.

But just as the OP has exposed themself, it isn't about protecting a fetus, it's all about their own self righteous indignation.

Fake Christians are the number one reason I'm pro choice.

A close friend had an abortion. The whole family was torn to pieces and making it so much worse are nasty, ignorant people like the OP. If you've never had to make that decision, you really don't know what you're talking about. I hope you are never pregnant and have to abort. I can guarantee it would change the way you look at it for yourself although it would not surprise me if you were still judgemental of others.

Because society shames women who have abortions so they keep it to themselves.

Frankly, I doubt you know anyone who has had an abortion. If you did, you wouldn't say something so empty and uncaring.

I don't care what you think kid. You've never held a woman who swears she has heard her baby crying at night. To you abortion is theoretical, to me it's a crises point where guilt and shame drive a stake though a woman's heart. Get back to me when you grow up.

You could not be more wrong about my personal experience. If you read what I have written, you already know that.

There's nothing theoretical about not being able to open the door to the nursery because you know you have to decide what to do with all the beautiful baby clothes and furniture. Do you send gifts back? Or do you donate them? Do you repaint the room? What do you say to those who tell you to leave it because then you won't have to paint it when you get pregnant again?

People act and talk like babies are interchangeable. One is just like another. One dies and well, you just get pregnant and again, crank out another.

Because society shames women who have abortions so they keep it to themselves.

Nope, it's because they innately know that it was a human.

You could not be more wrong about my personal experience. If you read what I have written, you already know that.

There's nothing theoretical about not being able to open the door to the nursery because you know you have to decide what to do with all the beautiful baby clothes and furniture. Do you send gifts back? Or do you donate them? Do you repaint the room? What do you say to those who tell you to leave it because then you won't have to paint it when you get pregnant again?

People act and talk like babies are interchangeable. One is just like another. One dies and well, you just get pregnant and again, crank out another.

Because you killed your child, or you lost it? They are not the same thing.

Hate is a strong word and is basically emotional rather than logical. I hate abortion as it is clearly legalized murder of the most innocent. However I do not hate Democrats. I hate abortion.

I have found that many who believe in baby killing are brainwashed drones. Once shown the horror of it they often overcome the leftist propaganda and recognize it for what it is.

Do YOU believe in the death penalty ? Cause i find it odd that most pro lifers are also pro death penalty .
I do not, but your point is meaningless and exposes you as a fool.

Do you think the unborn are the same as a brutal murderer?

I don't consider an unviable fetus to be a person . Just a potential person . But hey, You draw your arbitrary line I draw mine .

Next time you claim to be prolife, be sure to include your asterisk .

One lucky gal.
You don't like the right to have abortions....don't have one.
Yeah, now I hate you even more.

Hate is a strong word and is basically emotional rather than logical. I hate abortion as it is clearly legalized murder of the most innocent. However I do not hate Democrats. I hate abortion.

I have found that many who believe in baby killing are brainwashed drones. Once shown the horror of it they often overcome the leftist propaganda and recognize it for what it is.

Do YOU believe in the death penalty ? Cause i find it odd that most pro lifers are also pro death penalty .
I do not, but your point is meaningless and exposes you as a fool.

Do you think the unborn are the same as a brutal murderer?

I don't consider an unviable fetus to be a person . Just a potential person . But hey, You draw your arbitrary line I draw mine .

Next time you claim to be prolife, be sure to include your asterisk .
And, now I hate you too.

Forum List

Back