Abortion was 50/50. Now it is quicksand.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, there was another one under that from a more legitimate source which also showed Trump ahead by 2, I believe. Also, remember that Hillary won the popular vote by 2 and had an electoral landslide against her. That means Biden would have to win by 3 or 4 just to have a 50/50 shot with the electoral college. Trump has been going up while Biden has been going down.

Trump is not ahead by 2. Trump has higher disapprovals than Biden. Republican extremism is going to drive turnout. The Wisconsin Supreme Court race saw a turnout that was 50% higher than the previous race. Higher than expected turnout in 2022 turned the red wave into a trickle. Republicans are going to have to explain how they want to do away with 86% of the budget. They are likely to drive this country over a financial cliff.

They are likely to drive this country over a financial cliff.
Don't look now, but the country went over the cliff over two years ago. Remember $2.25/gal gas? $1.87/doz eggs? Dollar Menus at Mickey Ds? Dollar Stores where nothing was over $1? I know a bundle of democrats that are switching from your commie version of the party.

If the lab tech was negligent then Im fine with the charge. You didnt specify.

Or we will experiment with animals prior to that happening. Im relatively certain the protocols wont allow for whoever is developing it to say "well we think this will work, stick an embryo in there and see what happens". But you're trying to change the subject.

So what if someone is temporarily on life support for 9 months? What about 24 weeks?
Animals are not humans and animal testing never agrees 100% with human results

And I'm not changing the subject you say that an embryo is no different than a born child but even you are not prepared to protect an embryo as if it had all the rights of personhood.

And I already answered the last question.

If there is brain function and a person can reasonably be expected to recover then there is no need to remove life support. But even then a family can still decide to remove mechanical life support and even the use of feeding tubes and it still isn't murder.

I disagree with pretty much everything you’ve said.

Slavery still exists, and I have no problem with that. It has its place in Society, just like everything else.

I don’t follow the self-serving and distorted versions of Morality taught by ANY Religion.

No, you fall of the self serving and distorted version of morality, taught by the American Republican Party.

You’ve openly stated that you believe in authoritarianism, the inferiority of women and non-whites. Hardly main stream opinions by any stretch of the imagination.

We can classify red states as slave states and blue states as free. There is no murder.
You fucking asshole trash are the ones promoting reducing human beings to property to be killed on their owner’s whim.

You’re the slave states.

Bring on Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo already. You people won’t get it until you’re made to get it and your governments are provisional.

You fucking asshole trash are the ones promoting reducing human beings to property to be killed on their owner’s whim.

You’re the slave states.

Bring on Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo already. You people won’t get it until you’re made to get it and your governments are provisional.

Au contraire, my stupid one. The law gives parents more right to kill their children after they’re born, than it does when they’re in the womb. No child can receive any medical care whatsoever without the consent of their parent. If the parent with holds the consent, the child doesn’t get the treatment.

Jehovah’s Witness parents can refuse a life-saving blood transfusion for their child under religious freedoms in the first amendment.

After the child is born, parents have absolute control over their children’s lives. What they learn, how they live. It’s only while the child is in the womb that the state assumes absolute control over what happens to that life.

Au contraire, my stupid one. The law gives parents more right to kill their children after they’re born, than it does when they’re in the womb. No child can receive any medical care whatsoever without the consent of their parent. If the parent with holds the consent, the child doesn’t get the treatment.

Jehovah’s Witness parents can refuse a life-saving blood transfusion for their child under religious freedoms in the first amendment.

After the child is born, parents have absolute control over their children’s lives. What they learn, how they live. It’s only while the child is in the womb that the state assumes absolute control over what happens to that life.
Actually states can intervene in cases of medical care of minor children

No, you fall of the self serving and distorted version of morality, taught by the American Republican Party
My Morals come neither from Religion nor Politics and supersede both. My values were taught and engraved on my Soul by my family and the community I grew up in.
You’ve openly stated that you believe in authoritarianism, the inferiority of women and non-whites. Hardly main stream opinions by any stretch of the imagination
Half right. I believe in an Authoritarian form of government. I believe in Traditional Febder Riles (and only 2 genders). I believe in the Superiority of Americans (of every skin tone and ethnic background) over foreigners (white or otherwise).

The main stream is almost always wrong.

Au contraire, my stupid one. The law gives parents more right to kill their children after they’re born, than it does when they’re in the womb.
Shut up, moron. You can literally hire someone to kill the unborn. They are the mother’s literal property to dispose of as they will.

You’re the slave states.

It’s time for your meds. You keep complaining about warmongering Democrat. Democrats wanna fight for democracy at the ballot box

You wanna fight for a dictatorship. Tell us which white dictatorships have worked out well for the people?

How many of them ended up with garbage filled slums where roving “security guards” are gunning down civilians, who look sketchy to them.

Abortion is not a question Republicans vs Democrats. It's a question life vs death.
Utter bullshit....

The gullible has spoken....

Unless you are Catholic you didn't give two fucks about Abortion until 1977....

Abortion is a wedge issue, drummed up by the Evangelical Churches to give them power after they lost school segregation issue...

This is an issue so these churches could yield power...

Time to get out of the dark ages an know when you are being played.

When a woman decides to have a baby, she decides the person it will be will die. Only fertile women have this choice. Not men, not moralists, not legislators.
It is a woman's decision.

And she alone should live with the decision.

No more forced fatherhood

Utter bullshit....

The gullible has spoken....

Unless you are Catholic you didn't give two fucks about Abortion until 1977....

?

Abortion is a wedge issue, drummed up by the Evangelical Churches to give them power after they lost school segregation issue...

This is an issue so these churches could yield power...

Time to get out of the dark ages an know when you are being played.

Are you drunken? ... Question: What do you expect now from me what I should say to to you? Short: What you call "dark ages" never existed - and in every abortion dies a human being. And: The problems in this context are anything else than simple problems.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back