Abortion was 50/50. Now it is quicksand.

All men are created equal. A fetus is not a "man", or even a "person", and as such has such NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER, except what its mother is in a position to provide.

This right wing campaign to bestow more rights on a gestating fetus than its mother, will be the death of the Republican Party.

Ron DeSantis, by signing that misogynistic and dangerous abortion bill last night, made himself unelectable in the 2024 General election, and will cost him the governorship in the next election.

And then I rights you expect a father.

Seems our declaration of independence stated clearly that we have the right to LIFE, liberty and the PURSUIT of happiness. You democrats seem to think the right to life is limited and happiness is guaranteed. Wrong again.

I am not a democrat but you need to think that everyone is either a democrat or a republican or else you can't make sense of the world. You should work on expanding your mind a little.

And you really need to think about the position that a human embryo is exactly like a born person with all the rights and protections of personhood.

Even the Constitution states that children born to American citizens are automatically citizens and that any person born in the US is a citizen even if the parents are not.

Nowhere is it implied that any person conceived on us soil is a citizen.

Now if you really want to say that am embryo has ALL the rights of personhood are you prepared for all the ramifications of that?

Are you prepared to force all women to get monthly pregnancy tests so that all unborn fetuses can be counted in the census? Are you prepared to expand the government to a large enough size so as to ensure the safety and well being of all unborn fetuses by making sure a woman doesn't smoke or drink or eat a poor diet or engage in behaviors that might risk the well being of the fetus?

Are you prepared for states where abortion is banned to physically restrain women and not allow them to travel to other states where abortion is legal?

Are you going to outlaw the freezing of embryos because an embryo is no different than a child and freezing a child in liquid nitrogen is a heinous crime ?

What about in vitro fertilization where only a few of the many embryos that are created in a lab are implanted? Will the lab tech who disposes of the ones not implanted be charged with the multiple murders?

Last edited:
Keep twisting, there is no justification. Knowing that you are being murdered is not relevant.

Of course it is.

A fetus is not yet sentient it has no intellectual capability, it cannot exist as a wholly separate being therefore it is not yet a person but rather merely a potential person

I am not a democrat
Sure you're not. I'd deny it too
You should work on expanding your mind a little.
You call justifying murder "expanding your mind." Naw, you can have that.
that a human embryo is exactly like a born person with all the rights and protections of personhood.
If there is a beating heart, that is a person.
Even the Constitution states that children born to American citizens are automatically citizens and that any person born in the US is a citizen even if the parents are not.
Non sequitur
Are you prepared to force all women to get monthly pregnancy tests so that all unborn fetuses can be counted in the census? Are you prepared to expand the government to a large enough size so as to ensure the safety and well being of all unborn fetuses by making sure a woman doesn't smoke or drink or eat a poor diet or engage in behaviors that might risk the well being of the fetus?
These are irrelevant. A felon cannot own a weapon or vote. Can you murder them as well? How about non-citizen immigrants--sure, just murder them too. You're grasping.
Are you prepared for states where abortion is banned to physically restrain women
Please link that proposal. You're going to have to reach a bit higher.
Are you going to outlaw the freezing of embryos
More democrat distraction. Does that embryo have a heartbeat? Do you read opposing views or just spout shit?
What about in vitro fertilization where only a few of the many embryos
Again, do they have a heartbeat? Your irrelevant arguments are just parroting of the democrat bullshit that disregards the reality of what is being proposed in order to elicit a knee-jerk response. You performed exactly as you have been programmed to perform. You should be so proud.

Sure you're not. I'd deny it too

You call justifying murder "expanding your mind." Naw, you can have that.

If there is a beating heart, that is a person.

Non sequitur

These are irrelevant. A felon cannot own a weapon or vote. Can you murder them as well? How about non-citizen immigrants--sure, just murder them too. You're grasping.

Please link that proposal. You're going to have to reach a bit higher.

More democrat distraction. Does that embryo have a heartbeat? Do you read opposing views or just spout shit?

Again, do they have a heartbeat? Your irrelevant arguments are just parroting of the democrat bullshit that disregards the reality of what is being proposed in order to elicit a knee-jerk response. You performed exactly as you have been programmed to perform. You should be so proud.
You need to realize that there are far more political stances that just republican and democrat.

I suppose you think I want to ban AR 15 rifles too? You'd be wrong of course as I am one the the most pro second amendment people here. But you are incapable of thinking that someone you think is a democrat can support the second amendment right?

So then tell me your position isn't that life begins at conception? That a fetus has no rights before what you call a heartbeat can be detected?

Neither is a person in a coma on a ventilator. Lets murder them too, eh?
And we take people off of ventilators and let them die all the time don't we? Families make the decision every day to end life support for people. I suppose you think they are all murderers too?

There really is no difference between an abortion and the removal of life support

I suppose you think I want to ban AR 15 rifles too?
The topic is the murder of innocent lives. Please stop with the irrelevant BS in trying to justify it.
So then tell me your position isn't that life begins at conception? That a fetus has no rights before what you call a heartbeat can be detected?
Again, read my position. It has been very clear. Do you have problems with comprehension? What part of "a heartbeat" do you not understand. You and your fellow democrats keep parroting the same old BS. But, but, but, the health of the mother, rape, incest. All of these issues have been excepted, but that hasn't changed your opinion. Be honest--you advocate "murder for convenience" and that it the truth.

The topic is the murder of innocent lives. Please stop with the irrelevant BS in trying to justify it.

Again, read my position. It has been very clear. Do you have problems with comprehension? What part of "a heartbeat" do you not understand. You and your fellow democrats keep parroting the same old BS. But, but, but, the health of the mother, rape, incest. All of these issues have been excepted, but that hasn't changed your opinion. Be honest--you advocate "murder for convenience" and that it the truth.
I am trying to illustrate your limited 2 dimensional intellect since you insist in calling me a democrat even though I haven't voted for a democrat or a republican in almost 30 years.

So then you do not think life begins at conception?

And what if I told you that a 6 week old fetus doesn't have a heartbeat because it doesn't have a heart or circulatory system and that what can be heard is not a heartbeat but rather the tissue that will become the biological pacemaker of the heart fluttering because of electrical impulses being generated in that tissue?

That's the science but I'm sure you will dismiss that as some "democrat" plot to kill children

And there are qualifications that must be met in those cases as well. Take your extremist shit down the road. The more you spout it the less intelligent you sound.
Not really. If a living will is in place then the decision is already made if not the family along with the doctor can decide

Six in 10 voters support legal abortion in most cases. Just over a third want it to be entirely or mostly illegal.

SO SAYS POLITICO.

• So in other words, you want politicians to follow the things that POLL WELL, regardless of whether they are right or wrong?

• ITMT, the Republicans (actually the SCOTUS which simply adhered to the law which they are supposed to do) didn't do a thing to abortion, they simply returned the right to control it to each state's local authority so that the people of each state have a greater say in both their government as well as an important issue.

Just too bad most democrats are too stupid and misinformed to get it.

One more time, o you of limited comprehension ability. IS THERE A HEARTBEAT? SMFH. Try telling any thinking person that you are not a democrat.
Why can't you answer the question?

And what if I told you that a 6 week old fetus doesn't have a heartbeat because it doesn't have a heart or circulatory system and that what can be heard is not a heartbeat but rather the tissue that will become the biological pacemaker of the heart fluttering because of electrical impulses being generated in that tissue?

That's the science but I'm sure you will dismiss that as some "democrat" plot to kill children

Forum List

Back