Abortion

No...you do it through Liberty....there is nothing scientific about killing babies.....

You do it through an empty platitude? That seems unlikely.
Vintage wytchy.... liberty is nothing more than an "empty platitude" in her mind. :eusa_doh:

When it is nothing more than a Pavlovian response, it is an empty platitude. Explain how "liberty" can reduce abortions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's it wytchy....double down on your disgust of liberty. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks for admitting you want to kill babies....

Ah, so you're an extremist AND a liar. Good info to have, thanks.

So,,you are saying you are anti-abortion? Do tell....

Anti abortion in the sense that I'd like to see a dramatic reduction in the number of them performed, sure. I just know that you can't do that by outlawing abortion. You do it through science and education. (Rottweiler's aka P@triot's kryptonite)
No...you do it through Liberty....there is nothing scientific about killing babies.....

Is that how you can kill babies? Empty platitudes?

Vintage wytchy.... liberty is nothing more than an "empty platitude" in her mind. :eusa_doh:

When it is nothing more than a Pavlovian response, it is an empty platitude. Explain how "liberty" can reduce abortions.

That's it wytchy....double down on your disgust of liberty. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

So if it's not an empty platitude, puppy, why can't you explain how "liberty" will reduce abortions?

So if it's not an empty platitude, puppy, why can't you explain how "liberty" will reduce abortions?

That's it wytchy....triple down on your disgust of liberty. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Where's your little dancing guy, puppy? All you're doing is dancing. Come on, how does "liberty" reduce abortions?

I think it's funny sad how you have no clue what Liberty is.....

So be happy and explain in precise detail how "library" can reduce the number of abortions performed in the U.S..

So be happy and explain in precise detail how "library" can reduce the number of abortions performed in the U.S..
Let's take a step back first,Mao that we can have that discussion...

What do you think Liberty is?

Nope. Sorry Fred Astair, you don't get to answer a question with a question and not answer. How does "liberty" reduce the number of abortions performed in the United States. Be specific.

That's it wytchy....triple down on your disgust of liberty. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Where's your little dancing guy, puppy? All you're doing is dancing. Come on, how does "liberty" reduce abortions?
Yeah...um....I never made that claim. Trying paying attention next time little puppy.

Nope. Sorry Fred Astair, you don't get to answer a question with a question and not answer. How does "liberty" reduce the number of abortions performed in the United States. Be specific.
So, what do you think Liberty is?

Yeah...um....I never made that claim. Trying paying attention next time little puppy.

You supported the moron who did. So now you're agreeing that when he said it, it was nothing more than an empty platitude. Thanks!

You can't describe how "liberty" reduces abortions can you. Awesome!

You supported the moron who did. So now you're agreeing that when he said it, it was nothing more than an empty platitude. Thanks!
Um....I never supported nor denounced what he said. I did not give me opinion in any capacity on what he said. Please try paying attention next time little puppy. Oh - and stop lying. It's the reason you have no credibility. If you actually try being honest, you might be able to re-establish some.

I think you use "liberty" like the Church Lady used Satan. When you can explain your response, that "liberty" can reduce abortions, you'll get an answer from me. Dodging the question just proves my original point, liberty is just an empty platitude when you use it.

I think you use "liberty" like the Church Lady used Satan. When you can explain your response, that "liberty" can reduce abortions, you'll get an answer from me. Dodging the question just proves my original point, liberty is just an empty platitude when you use it.

No...but you seem to be doing that....

So....what do you think Liberty is?

No...but you seem to be doing that....

So....what do you think Liberty is?

I'm doing nothing more than asking you repeatedly to clarify your statement. Obviously you can't because your statement wasn't a response, it was an empty platitude...indicated by your inability to explain how "liberty" would reduce abortions performed.

In recent news, Donald Trump got snookered by Chris Matthews with a hypothetical question about abortion. Chris got Donald to say that women should be punished if abortion was illegal.

For his entire campaign, Donald has seemed impervious to PC, until now. Now all of a sudden people seem to care about their abortion rights as it has negatively effected Donald in the polls. For you see, those who support Trump in large part are not really conservatives. They just want someone to kick start the economy and restore order at the border, so the abortion issue is like salt in their wounds because these same people don't want to be held financially responsible for their reproductive actions. For you see, all they care about is their money, just like Donald. In response, Trump has back peddled and said the question was a "gottcha" moment, which it was, but now refuses to talk about it other than saying he thinks it should be a state right issue.

Then enters Hillary. Hillary comes out and talks about the unborn as an "unborn person" and "unborn child". Big mistake in terms of the psychology of word play. She now is taking flack from both happy go lucky abortionists and those who oppose abortion. She then comes out and says that the "unborn children" have no Constitutional rights, BUT she thinks that there should be restrictions on abortion in the third trimester.

Wait.....wut?

What I find the most hilarious of all is that I know neither candidate gives much of a damn about the abortion issue, and it shows. Their lack of introspective rigor on the issue is shining before us, as both slide down in the polls. Their half/half squeamish stance on abortion is on full display for all to see.
I saw a Republican commercial yesterday saying they want to ban abortion.

They don't care how unpopular that idea is

Forum List

Back