Academies of Science finds GMOs not harmful to human health

Then you are dense.
When you wash something the contaminants are only shifted from one place to another.
The trick is not to add to the problem by adding more
Btw nature washing your driveway has fuck all to do with the oil and other shit your car leaves behind.

Btw your vagaries and opinions are worth fuck all with the better-than-you and other shit your brain leaves behind on the internet. ;)

Now to sit back and watch you insist on getting the last word in while your vulgarities increase in the face of my laughter. Aaaaaand go. :afro:
bahahahaha.

I knew you couldn't help it. Mwahahahahah!

maxresdefault.jpg
you need to learn the difference between in spit of and because of.
your response show no originality at all .

You need to learn the difference of in spit of and in spite of. :afro:

View attachment 75346

(This is twice now. Twice you have come crawling back, begging for my attention. Mrahahahaha!)
oh now it the spell Nazi ploy !

Btw your vagaries and opinions are worth fuck all with the better-than-you and other shit your brain leaves behind on the internet. ;)

Now to sit back and watch you insist on getting the last word in while your vulgarities increase in the face of my laughter. Aaaaaand go. :afro:
bahahahaha.

I knew you couldn't help it. Mwahahahahah!

maxresdefault.jpg
you need to learn the difference between in spit of and because of.
your response show no originality at all .

You need to learn the difference of in spit of and in spite of. :afro:

View attachment 75346

(This is twice now. Twice you have come crawling back, begging for my attention. Mrahahahaha!)
oh now it the spell Nazi ploy !

It's anything that keeps me entertained at this point. Damn, I even through in a well-placed grammatical error for you to play with. How boring. :(

Anyway, my interest doesn't last long in trolls, so I'll stop stringing you along and allow you to get back to coming full circle.
upload_2016-5-19_15-12-36.png

If you're not just another generic troll here to fling poo at the computer, and would like to learn a few things about farming on a homestead, you're more than welcome to not act like a jackass when someone doesn't get you the first time. Hell, I might even learn a few useful things from you, too. Who knows. :beer:

Oh well. So much for HADITs pesticide reducing argument.

Limits Sought on GMO Corn as Pest Resistance Grows

"U.S. regulators for the first time are proposing limits on the planting of some genetically engineered corn to combat a voracious pest that has evolved to resist the bug-killing crops, a potential blow to makers of biotech seeds"
Like I said, some resistance is inevitable, hence the need to continue combating pests. As the sane people know, the political solution is rarely the effective solution. You're not really very good at this, are you?

[TRIGGER WARNING: CONSERVATIVE WITH AN OPINION HERE!!!]

Unless the modified genetics in question have been found to secrete some kind of poisonous biological fluid into what would otherwise simply be an ear of corn, I'm not convinced.

"GMO"-- or hybrid corn-- is what saved the dust bowl.

Every domesticated dog on the face of the Earth is a result of artificial (human) genetic selection. Without GMO dogs, the Koreans would have tragically starved to death thousands of years ago.

That being said, I grow as much organic tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, and peppers that I can to supplement good eating habits, along with my organic [blue] chicken eggs and organic Katahdin.

It's the pesticides and ammonium-based fertilizers that I'm worried about.
Ironically, GMO's can help reduce the need for pesticides and fertilizers.

It could, but that would also affect profit margins. So it won't. ;)
Well that's true but food doesn't fall out of the sky and no one is going to provide it for free. Reality is a bitch.

Unless the modified genetics in question have been found to secrete some kind of poisonous biological fluid into what would otherwise simply be an ear of corn, I'm not convinced.

Every domesticated dog on the face of the Earth is a result of artificial (human) genetic selection. Without GMO dogs, the Koreans would have tragically starved to death thousands of years ago.

That being said, I grow as much organic tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, and peppers that I can to supplement good eating habits, along with my organic [blue] chicken eggs and organic Katahdin.

Well that's true but food doesn't fall out of the sky and no one is going to provide it for free. Reality is a bitch.

Correct. Food falls out of my fruit trees. Other food gets cut from the loins, or snipped from the vines, or plucked from the roosting box.

The biggest bitch of this reality, is how humanity all around us has forgotten how to feed themselves. Very sad.

Correct. Food falls out of my fruit trees. Other food gets cut from the loins, or snipped from the vines, or plucked from the roosting box.

The biggest bitch of this reality, is how humanity all around us has forgotten how to feed themselves. Very sad.
Your fruit tree didn't fall out of the sky though. I don't have the time or desire to dick around with raising or growing food. I'd rather do my deal and pay someone else.

Your fruit tree didn't fall out of the sky though. I don't have the time or desire to dick around with raising or growing food. I'd rather do my deal and pay someone else.

To each their own, though the seeds and fruits from my trees certainly do fall THROUGH the sky. lol

I realize it sounds like a lot of work, but it really isn't. 90% of all my labor involves nothing more than picking the tastiest-looking food to eat and carrying it over to wherever I'm going to prepare it at.

The other 10% is pouring water on things, or cutting up a cadaver into yummy crock-pot-sized pieces. :eusa_drool:

I love being able to code PHP on the same day I sell 50 bushels of fresh apples/pears and 10 dozen blue eggs from my backyard. However, I HATE having to change out parts in the truck on top of all that. I'd rather be doing something useful, like grading the local gravel roads to help reduce potholes (Hey! I get to do that too! :eusa_dance:).

raf,220x200,075,f,e0e1dd:064437a66d.u4.jpg

To each their own, though the seeds and fruits from my trees certainly do fall THROUGH the sky. lol

I realize it sounds like a lot of work, but it really isn't. 90% of all my labor involves nothing more than picking the tastiest-looking food to eat and carrying it over to wherever I'm going to prepare it at.

The other 10% is pouring water on things, or cutting up a cadaver into yummy crock-pot-sized pieces. :eusa_drool:

I love being able to code PHP on the same day I sell 50 bushels of fresh apples/pears and 10 dozen blue eggs from my backyard. However, I HATE having to change out parts in the truck on top of all that. I'd rather be doing something useful, like grading the local gravel roads to help reduce potholes (Hey! I get to do that too! :eusa_dance:).

You shouldn't be killing animals for meat! You should be getting your meat from the store, where no animals are hurt or killed!!!! :)

You shouldn't be killing animals for meat! You should be getting your meat from the store, where no animals are hurt or killed!!!! :)

Can't help it, I'm a mammalian-misogynist. I was born that way!!

Forum List

Back