Accidentally overheard some of the democrat debate... REPARATIONS?

Does this apply to Hispanics brought here as children by their fathers?

This is CLEARLY another whataboutism. We just had this discussion.

Reported.

Am I offending your sensibilities? Should I give you a time out to recuperate?

Am I wrong to note that you do believe in punishing others for the sins of their fathers, just as long as it's not you?

DUDE, I've clearly stated I DON'T BELIEVE IN REPARATIONS. FUCK get a clue.

Neither do I but that wasnt what I asked about. I pointed out that you don't really believe in not punishing others for the sins of their fathers so why did you say you did?

Start a thread on illegal alien children being brought here by their father and/or mother and I will discuss the merits of that situation and you'll get my opinion. But I won't feed your fucking ASSUMPTIONS of my thoughts the thoughts of others because you didn't get my opinion. Fuck off.

Nearly every problem we face is basically a problem because of hypocrisy.

Because the term you used fit the situation. That doesn't necessarily mean it fits all situations. You are using a red herring. Look it up.

Reported.

Am I wrong to note that you do believe in punishing others for the sins of their fathers, just as long as it's not you?

Neither do I but that wasnt what I asked about. I pointed out that you don't really believe in not punishing others for the sins of their fathers so why did you say you did?

Start a thread on illegal alien children being brought here by their father and/or mother and I will discuss the merits of that situation and you'll get my opinion. But I won't feed your fucking ASSUMPTIONS of my thoughts the thoughts of others because you didn't get my opinion. Fuck off.

Because the term you used fit the situation. That doesn't necessarily mean it fits all situations. You are using a red herring. Look it up.

So please, explain. Why should some be held responsible for what their fathers did but no others?

You keep using that fucking red herring (sins of ones father). I'm not going to feed logical fallacies. If you want to debate the merits of the children of illegals, go start another thread. Arguing two completely different topics and trying to draw them together with your red herring doesn't allow for debating the merits of each. You are asking someone to sign up wholesale so you can make assumptions not about their actually view on another topic, but pigeonholing them into a group so you can call out their hypocrisy as you see it. What you're doing is just plain bullshit.

Why don't you start another fucking thread and ask about the sins of ones father and illegal immigration. I'll respond there.

Reported.

So please, explain. Why should some be held responsible for what their fathers did but no others?

You keep using that fucking red herring (sins of ones father). I'm not going to feed logical fallacies. If you want to debate the merits of the children of illegals, go start another thread. Arguing two completely different topics and trying to draw them together with your red herring doesn't allow for debating the merits of each. You are asking someone to sign up wholesale so you can make assumptions not about their actually view on another topic, but pigeonholing them into a group so you can call out their hypocrisy as you see it. What you're doing is just plain bullshit.

Why don't you start another fucking thread and ask about the sins of ones father and illegal immigration. I'll respond there.

I simply asked if you agreed that people should not be held liable for the sins of their fathers.

Seems you do. Just not in your case.

It all spirals down to a hate of anyone perceived as different. If not for this hate there would be no need for things like reperations. We would not have had decades of Jim Crow laws and unjust justice systems.

Reported.

Where did I say I believed in punishing someone for the sins of their fathers?

That's what I'm trying to determine. Not all are hypocrites here. If not I would certainly commend you.

Do you believe those born here of illegal parents should be deported or that the laws should change to allow it?

You'll commend me? Boy you are fucking arrogant.

Thank you, but I don't need your fucking approval.

I simply asked if you agreed that people should not be held liable for the sins of their fathers.

Seems you do. Just not in your case.

It all spirals down to a hate of anyone perceived as different. If not for this hate there would be no need for things like reperations. We would not have had decades of Jim Crow laws and unjust justice systems.

"Seems you do. Just not in your case."

Ice cream has no bones

That's what I'm trying to determine. Not all are hypocrites here. If not I would certainly commend you.

Do you believe those born here of illegal parents should be deported or that the laws should change to allow it?

Obviously. I guess it's so rare to see someone with principles that I get carried away when it happens which isn't often.

Obviously. I guess it's so rare to see someone with principles that I get carried away when it happens which isn't often.

Yeah. Hardly anyone has any principles. More fucking arrogance from you. You are soooooo fucking much better than everyone else.

Yeah. Hardly anyone has any principles. More fucking arrogance from you. You are soooooo fucking much better than everyone else.

Truth hurts I suppose.

The Stalinists are losing the black vote, they are desperate and will promise ANYTHING to woo black votes. If they lose the Carolinas....

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. If there is any year where I think it's possible a Republican presidential candidate could get a larger than normal portion of the black vote it's this year, but don't be too sure about that. There is a lot of distrust among blacks with the Republican Party and it's not going to go away overnight.

¨
He has never produced a thing in his life but you see... he is morally superior, so much better than you. He really has thought about it long and hard while not working. Conclusion is open the borders...

That about sums up many democrats.

Last edited:
The crazy train just keeps getting crazier. I could have sworn that I heard democrats on the debate stage vouching for reparations trying to out-crazy each other. They have gone full regressive.

What is wrong with these people?

You mean 160 years of equal rights, laws governing freedom, Affirmative Action, homes, jobs, grants and endless other things have counted for nothing? It always amazes me that the Southern slaves of old America were perhaps the best cared for "people of property" in the history of mankind, with more given to them since than any other group, yet still endless genuflecting and guilt-driven reflux from the mouths of liberals as if they can never do enough (to buy the black vote), yet not one word ever about giving anything to the Native American, who had far worse done to them than the Black, and STILL TO THIS DAY it goes on, yet not one word of anything for them.

Must be because the DNC doesn't see them as a big voting block for them, and they sit too quiet, without the big mouths, riots, looting and burning to garner the media attention.

The crazy train just keeps getting crazier. I could have sworn that I heard democrats on the debate stage vouching for reparations trying to out-crazy each other. They have gone full regressive.

What is wrong with these people?

The Stalinists are losing the black vote, they are desperate and will promise ANYTHING to woo black votes. If they lose the Carolinas....

Have they equated black = criminal? They really hate cops and want to see criminals having their way in black communities.

The democrats want power. democrats seek a Stalinist dictatorship with an enslaved population under the iron fist of the ruling elite. Anything that furthers that goal is what the democrats will say or do. They don't care about black people. white people, criminals, cops, illegals, they care about power. They will do ANYTHING to get power.

Here is the actual quote

"Let me say this, I disagree. Andrew, no, let me say this. I disagree with you Andrew. I am the person on this stage who will say openly, I’m for reparations. Something wrong happened. I am for reparations to African Americans in this country, and anyone who things that racism is a thing of the past and not an ongoing problem is not dealing with reality. In fact, three days ago, one of the leaders of Joe Biden’s South Carolina campaign made racist remarks about someone associated with our campaign, and the Legislative Black Caucus went out en masse to stand up for that man and for our campaign. Joe, I’m asking you to come with me and the Legislative Black Caucus and disavow Dick Harpootlian and what he had to say. It was wrong, and I’m asking you to join us. Be on the right side."

New Hampshire Democratic Debate Transcript - Rev

Lot of other regressive crap as well, like Sanders wanting to end bail.

They want bail to me more fairly meted out. A poor black man is accused of embezzling and off to prison they go to not being able to bail themselves out. They are unable to pay the families bills.

A middle aged white woman gets accused of the same and there is no problem with her bailing herself out.

If the punishment of being accused is sitting in jail until the trial, that should apply to all.

No, they want to eliminate bail as a means of wooing criminals to support them.

California Becomes First State To End Cash Bail After 40-Year Fight

The dude that raped your daughter? After arraignment, he's out. :thup:

Getting back to the actual DEBATE, I meant to check it out, mainly curious to see who they allowed (or DIDN'T allow) ---- ---- I think we all know what they are going to say, but my internal clock did not agree and I slept right through it.

HOWEVER, I hear now they actually invited Vindman to appear; what he had to do with the debate I don't know, or he just somehow happened to be in the audience?

Well, that tells us all we need to know about this guy, where he stood on working for and serving under President Trump, and why Trump had no choice but to let his fat ass go, and he not only shamelessly appeared at the impeachment trying to hang his own commander in chief, but now appeared at the D-debate to be shamelessly exploited by Biden grasping for votes by touting HIM, the disloyal, back-stabbing, scheming Vindman as the rightful heir to Trump's award, instead of Rush.

How much you want to bet the DNC doesn't now ask Vindman to run for public office ---- as a democrat.

You know it is coming.

Vindman:
  • Hero of the Left.
  • Faithful servant of the anti-Trump cause.
  • Threw his Commander In Chief under the bus like Comey.
The Perfect Democrat.

Here is the actual quote

"Let me say this, I disagree. Andrew, no, let me say this. I disagree with you Andrew. I am the person on this stage who will say openly, I’m for reparations. Something wrong happened. I am for reparations to African Americans in this country, and anyone who things that racism is a thing of the past and not an ongoing problem is not dealing with reality. In fact, three days ago, one of the leaders of Joe Biden’s South Carolina campaign made racist remarks about someone associated with our campaign, and the Legislative Black Caucus went out en masse to stand up for that man and for our campaign. Joe, I’m asking you to come with me and the Legislative Black Caucus and disavow Dick Harpootlian and what he had to say. It was wrong, and I’m asking you to join us. Be on the right side."

They want bail to me more fairly meted out. A poor black man is accused of embezzling and off to prison they go to not being able to bail themselves out. They are unable to pay the families bills.

A middle aged white woman gets accused of the same and there is no problem with her bailing herself out.

If the punishment of being accused is sitting in jail until the trial, that should apply to all.

Do these people equate BLACK = CRIMINAL?

Seems that way sometimes...

The bail system is unfairly rigged in favor of the rich and screws over the poor

The bail system is unfairly rigged in favor of the rich and screws over the poor

Sure and the tax system is unfairly rigged towards the rich rather than the poor.

The purpose of the criminal justice system is not social justice but to keep streets safe.

Sure and the tax system is unfairly rigged towards the rich rather than the poor.

The purpose of the criminal justice system is not social justice but to keep streets safe.

Red Herring. The tax system has absolutely nothing to do with the bail system and not everybody who gets arrested is guilty nor necessarily a thread to the public if they are.

¨
He has never produced a thing in his life but you see... he is morally superior so much better than you. He really has thought about it long and hard while not working. Conclusion is open the borders...

That about sums up many democrats.

I'm not a Democrat.

Red Herring. The tax system has absolutely nothing to do with bail system and not everybody who gets arrest is guilty nor necessarily a thread to the public if they are.

You missed the point. Criminal justice is not about treating everyone equally, but keeping the streets safe. If you are poor, sure it sucks, but having criminals run rampant sucks even more.

Here is the actual quote

If Ethan Couch can avoid jail time for driving drunk and killing 4 people do we not have a fair justice problem?

Forum List

Back