Accidentally overheard some of the democrat debate... REPARATIONS?

You were provided the links about whataboutism. Which part do you have trouble with?

What about go make your own thread!

My opinion is that they obviously are not Americans and are therefore in the country illegally.

Those born here are Americans. You want to punish them for the sins of their fathers.

Punish them how?

Deporting them.

Currently we have birthright citizenship.

But once it is removed, yes those people get deported, for being in the country illegally.

Because you want to punish people for the sins of their fathers?

Which part of BEING IN THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY do you have trouble understanding?

It was already explained to you.

Residing in the country is illegal no matter what the father did. And the other reason is that it benefits Americans, and that is who set the policies here.

Go troll to your own thread.

What about those born here of parents who came.illegally?

You were provided the links about whataboutism. Which part do you have trouble with?

My opinion is that they obviously are not Americans and are therefore in the country illegally.

Those born here are Americans. You want to punish them for the sins of their fathers.

Punish them how?

Deporting them.

How is that punishing the kids? They take the kids with them, that's all. People from the US move to other countries all the time. Watch HGTV when you get a chance. The show is called House Hunters International, and they have dozens of episodes a month. People leave the country to live in a foreign land, and take the kids with them.

Punish them how?

Deporting them.

But once it is removed, yes those people get deported, for being in the country illegally.

The part where they aren't. You want to make it that way because of the sins of their fathers.

What about those born here of parents who came.illegally?

Punish them how?

Deporting them.

How is that punishing the kids? They take the kids with them, that's all. People from the US move to other countries all the time. Watch HGTV when you get a chance. The show is called House Hunters International, and they have dozens of episodes a month. People leave the country to live in a foreign land, and take the kids with them.

Not all born here are of the age they would have to leave.

The part where they aren't. You want to make it that way because of the sins of their fathers.

The sin of your father was putting the D in the V, and now we are all punished for it.

Why are you punishing us for the sin of your father?

Punish them how?

Deporting them.

Okay, so if they are 18 or older, then their parent(s) get deported and they get to stay. What's the problem?

Deporting them.

The sin of your father was putting the D in the V, and now we are all punished for it.

Why are you punishing us for the sin of your father?

I'm not being punished by not trying to change the Constitution.

Punish them how?

Deporting them.

Okay, so if they are 18 or older, then their parent(s) get deported and they get to stay. What's the problem?

Why? Being born of parents here illegally is being born of parents here illegally. We can deport those here illegally now.

Why? Being born of parents here illegally is being born of parents here illegally. We can deport those here illegally now.

This is getting tiring... at this rate you are going to go through every topic except reparations and the democrat debates or even anything vaguely related.

The crazy train just keeps getting crazier. I could have sworn that I heard democrats on the debate stage vouching for reparations trying to out-crazy each other. They have gone full regressive.

What is wrong with these people?

No one ‘accidentally’ overhears something. It takes focus and effort to overhear something.

The crazy train just keeps getting crazier. I could have sworn that I heard democrats on the debate stage vouching for reparations trying to out-crazy each other. They have gone full regressive.

What is wrong with these people?

No one ‘accidentally’ overhears something. It takes focus and effort to overhear something.

I was watching a video and unfortunately in the video... the democrat debates playing.

And we should, but what does that have to do with punishing the kids?

That's besides the fact when we talk about illegals and reparations, we are not talking about punishing anybody for the sins of their father. We are not punishing anybody for the sins of their grandfather, great grandfather, or great great grandfather.

Deporting them.

That's besides the fact when we talk about illegals and reparations, we are not talking about punishing anybody for the sins of their father. We are not punishing anybody for the sins of their grandfather, great grandfather, or great great grandfather.

Indeed we are rewarding blacks for... something they or their parents have never been through.

And punishing whites for their skin color.

Indeed we are rewarding blacks for... something they or their parents have never been through.

And punishing whites for their skin color.

According to History.com, slave ownership in the south ranged from 20% to 49% depending on what state you were talking about. To make the assumption that all whites owned slaves, and therefore, all whites should pay is ridiculous.

https://www.history.com/news/5-myths-about-slavery

Bail does nothing to keep streets safer?

I don't believe this is the case even a little bit.

Nether do I seeing as how that's not what I said, but you already knew that.

You missed the point. Criminal justice is not about treating everyone equally, but keeping the streets safe. If you are poor, sure it sucks, but having criminals run rampant sucks even more.

Well, there is a rare honest post. Not one I would want to defend but honest all the same.

And the irony is these are the same people who run around with flags that say "Don't Tread on Me"

What does it mean to run around with that flag?

You missed the point. Criminal justice is not about treating everyone equally, but keeping the streets safe. If you are poor, sure it sucks, but having criminals run rampant sucks even more.

Well, there is a rare honest post. Not one I would want to defend but honest all the same.

And the irony is these are the same people who run around with flags that say "Don't Tread on Me"

To the NRA it seems to mean to make sure you are armed unless you are black.

Do you know the origin of that flag?

Ben Franklin wrote a cartoon with snakes in the gardens of the British nobility. His point was they need to watch themselves or we'll plant a bunch of snakes in your grass. It originated from the Colonies desire to free themselves from British Rule. It was used to support our freedom from the British and supported the birth of our nation. The 2nd amendment is the amendment the forefathers supported and wrote into the constitution because the people in the future could/would need to have a means to protect themselves from an oppressive government. It's the 2nd because that's how fucking important it was. It has absolutely nothing to do with the color of someone's skin (which is just one variable of many that people may or may not have and is completely irrelevant as to the makeup of their character. Additionally it is meaningless)

You seem to pass on bad information quite a bit, don't you? Much like a lemming.

Do you know the origin of that flag?

Ben Franklin wrote a cartoon with snakes in the gardens of the British nobility. His point was they need to watch themselves or we'll plant a bunch of snakes in your grass. It originated from the Colonies desire to free themselves from British Rule. It was used to support our freedom from the British and supported the birth of our nation. The 2nd amendment is the amendment the forefathers supported and wrote into the constitution because the people in the future could/would need to have a means to protect themselves from an oppressive government. It's the 2nd because that's how fucking important it was. It has absolutely nothing to do with the color of someone's skin (which is just one variable of many that people may or may not have and is completely irrelevant as to the makeup of their character. Additionally it is meaningless)

You seem to pass on bad information quite a bit, don't you? Much like a lemming.

I agree it should not have anything to do with the color of ones skin but when the NRA is asked to defend a black man carrying they fall silent.

Forum List

Back