Accidentally overheard some of the democrat debate... REPARATIONS?

Well, there is a rare honest post. Not one I would want to defend but honest all the same.

And the irony is these are the same people who run around with flags that say "Don't Tread on Me"

What does it mean to run around with that flag?

To the NRA it seems to mean to make sure you are armed unless you are black.

Do you know the origin of that flag?

Ben Franklin wrote a cartoon with snakes in the gardens of the British nobility. His point was they need to watch themselves or we'll plant a bunch of snakes in your grass. It originated from the Colonies desire to free themselves from British Rule. It was used to support our freedom from the British and supported the birth of our nation. The 2nd amendment is the amendment the forefathers supported and wrote into the constitution because the people in the future could/would need to have a means to protect themselves from an oppressive government. It's the 2nd because that's how fucking important it was. It has absolutely nothing to do with the color of someone's skin (which is just one variable of many that people may or may not have and is completely irrelevant as to the makeup of their character. Additionally it is meaningless)

You seem to pass on bad information quite a bit, don't you? Much like a lemming.

I agree it should not have anything to do with the color of ones skin but when the NRA is asked to defend a black man carrying they fall silent.

Links please

At least 3 of them

And the irony is these are the same people who run around with flags that say "Don't Tread on Me"

Ben Franklin wrote a cartoon with snakes in the gardens of the British nobility. His point was they need to watch themselves or we'll plant a bunch of snakes in your grass. It originated from the Colonies desire to free themselves from British Rule. It was used to support our freedom from the British and supported the birth of our nation. The 2nd amendment is the amendment the forefathers supported and wrote into the constitution because the people in the future could/would need to have a means to protect themselves from an oppressive government. It's the 2nd because that's how fucking important it was. It has absolutely nothing to do with the color of someone's skin (which is just one variable of many that people may or may not have and is completely irrelevant as to the makeup of their character. Additionally it is meaningless)

You seem to pass on bad information quite a bit, don't you? Much like a lemming.

I agree it should not have anything to do with the color of ones skin but when the NRA is asked to defend a black man carrying they fall silent.

Links please

At least 3 of them

Dana Loesch explains why the NRA didn't defend Philando Castile

I'll get to the rest shortly. We should note that NO he was not breaking the law when pulled over. He was pulled over for having a "wide set nose".

Links please

At least 3 of them

I'll get to the rest shortly. We should note that NO he was not breaking the law when pulled over. He was pulled over for having a "wide set nose".

Every CCW holder is trained what to do when pulled over while carrying a firearm, or otherwise in the presence of a police officer. In my state, if you have one swig of beer, that's enough to make it illegal to carry a firearm even if you are well below the .08 limit where you are legally considered drunk.

The officer reported that the car smelled of marijuana. The suspect reached into his waistband when told not to. The officer defended his life. What do you expect the NRA to do with a guy loaded on pot, reaching for his gun when an officer didn't give him permission to do so?

Links please

At least 3 of them

2015:
NRA-ILA | Gov. Chris Christie Pardons Shaneen Allen; National Reciprocity Needed to Protect Others

Here are some NRA members:

Whoopi Goldberg
Karl Malone
James Earl Jones

Wonder if they know how racist the NRA is (according to you they are racist)

You're just listening in your bubble to the talking points of liberals. NRA Bad.

Are you a supporter of the 2nd amendment?

Links please

At least 3 of them

Actually he lied on the federal form for gaining concealed carry status as to whether or not he carried and used illicit drugs.

That is a felony.

So is carrying and in possession of an illegal substance.

So, yeah - he broke the law in two cases.

Sad that he was shot. I, myself, would not have reached for my gun. I would have got out of the car, raised my arms and motioned to where I was carrying so I wouldn't get shot. Much like you need to put your hands on the steering wheel when you get pulled over. Do you do that? I certainly do. Hands in plain sight. The fact that he was black has little to nothing to do with why he was shot. He made a stupid move. I would think most concealed carry people understand how to handle themselves in the presence of LE.

Links please

At least 3 of them

"wide set nose"

That's a racist comment.

The entire Democratic party lost its mojo, its LEG
The crazy train just keeps getting crazier. I could have sworn that I heard democrats on the debate stage vouching for reparations trying to out-crazy each other. They have gone full regressive.

What is wrong with these people?
I want a legally elected official to completely ignore reality and to pay reparations for things I never did to people I have never met for things that I am just tenuously related to. Sounds completely like the shit Democrats have done to alienate us to the point we vote for Trump.

Links please

At least 3 of them

Every CCW holder is trained what to do when pulled over while carrying a firearm, or otherwise in the presence of a police officer. In my state, if you have one swig of beer, that's enough to make it illegal to carry a firearm even if you are well below the .08 limit where you are legally considered drunk.

The officer reported that the car smelled of marijuana. The suspect reached into his waistband when told not to. The officer defended his life. What do you expect the NRA to do with a guy loaded on pot, reaching for his gun when an officer didn't give him permission to do so?

I'm not going to rehash this. He was pulled over for having a wide set nose. That is an unexusable reason to pull someone over.

Links please

At least 3 of them

2015:
NRA-ILA | Gov. Chris Christie Pardons Shaneen Allen; National Reciprocity Needed to Protect Others

Here are some NRA members:

Whoopi Goldberg
Karl Malone
James Earl Jones

Wonder if they know how racist the NRA is (according to you they are racist)

You're just listening in your bubble to the talking points of liberals. NRA Bad.

Are you a supporter of the 2nd amendment?

I absolutely support the 2nd...........for everyone.

Links please

At least 3 of them

Actually he lied on the federal form for gaining concealed carry status as to whether or not he carried and used illicit drugs.

That is a felony.

Sad that he was shot. I, myself, would not have reached for my gun. I would have got out of the car, raised my arms and motioned to where I was carrying so I wouldn't get shot. Much like you need to put your hands on the steering wheel when you get pulled over. Do you do that? I certainly do. Hands in plain sight. The fact that he was black has little to nothing to do with why he was shot. He made a stupid move. I would think most concealed carry people understand how to handle themselves in the presence of LE.

There was no marijuana in the car. He was reaching for his wallet just like he was asked to.

Will I ever get pulled over for having a "wide set nose"? No. Neither will you. But like Dana just make stuff up.

Links please

At least 3 of them

"wide set nose"

That's a racist comment.

Indeed it is. We need to weed the racists out of the police forces.

Links please

At least 3 of them

I'm not going to rehash this. He was pulled over for having a wide set nose. That is an unexusable reason to pull someone over.

Most if not all towns I know of have noise laws....What's unexcusable about it?

Vote-whores gonna vote-whore... just ignorant Dimwits out trolling for Blacks... who will be put back on 'Ignore' on November 4.

Fortunately for the Dems, the Blacks never seem to figure this out. :21:

We believe in equality.

So if reparations are given to group X, then it should be given to group Z, too.

In other words, if reparations are given to descendants of people who once had to work for no salary, then reparations should also be given to the descendants of all the people who were killed by violent criminals.
Or better yet ,let sleeping dogs lie still. Nobody deserves anything they don't EARN themselves.

Links please

At least 3 of them

Most if not all towns I know of have noise laws....What's unexcusable about it?

No idea what you are going on about.

Links please

At least 3 of them

"wide set nose"

That's a racist comment.

Where was that statement used?

Links please

At least 3 of them

That is a felony.

There was no marijuana in the car. He was reaching for his wallet just like he was asked to.

Will I ever get pulled over for having a "wide set nose"? No. Neither will you. But like Dana just make stuff up.

The link you provided stated the opposite.

Links please

At least 3 of them

"wide set nose"

That's a racist comment.

Where was that statement used?

From the police audio.

Police killed man after 'wide-set nose' call

Forum List

Back