Acosta has pass revoked

Jim Acosta no longer has access to the White House.

CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House, Sarah Sanders announces

Was he rude enough to deserve this? Share.
the funny thing is, the pussy grabber lied about why Costa was banned....and we can all see the lie on video.
Here is the C-Span video and it clearly shows the President told the truth and Acosta and the other left wing hecklers there are lying.

Acosta works for the Democrats. He shouldnt be allowed anywhere close to the President.

CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House, Sarah Sanders announces

Imagine if they banned all rude people, Trump would be kicked out. Funny how there's one rule for one lot of people, and another for others.

Also funny that asking questions of presidential policy is deemed rude.
any man had every right to PUNCH that jackass for putting his hand on a female

Putting his hands on a female? Perhaps IF he had done that, punching him would be warranted. But I have to laugh at a Trump supporter trying to make that claim.

But Acosta didn't put his hands on a female. He simply refused to comply with the order to cease asking questions.
it's on video, moron. He slammed the woman's arm when she tried to take the mic.

Maybe your dumb ass needs to go back and watch the video. He didn't slam her fucking arm, that is the right wing lie that has been debunked. See the problem is simpleton a lot of folks in the room actually recorded what happened.

the funny thing is, the pussy grabber lied about why Costa was banned....and we can all see the lie on video.
Here is the C-Span video and it clearly shows the President told the truth and Acosta and the other left wing hecklers there are lying.

This "journalist" preaching to the President...not asking a question.

Acosta is a piece of shit. A sub human Democrat. He has gone beyond pretending to be a journalist and into being a heckler. And he works for a fake news outlet...a true enemy of the American people.

Imagine if they banned all rude people, Trump would be kicked out. Funny how there's one rule for one lot of people, and another for others.

Also funny that asking questions of presidential policy is deemed rude.
any man had every right to PUNCH that jackass for putting his hand on a female

Putting his hands on a female? Perhaps IF he had done that, punching him would be warranted. But I have to laugh at a Trump supporter trying to make that claim.

But Acosta didn't put his hands on a female. He simply refused to comply with the order to cease asking questions.
it's on video, moron. He slammed the woman's arm when she tried to take the mic.

Maybe your dumb ass needs to go back and watch the video. He didn't slam her fucking arm, that is the right wing lie that has been debunked. See the problem is simpleton a lot of folks in the room actually recorded what happened.

Say they hate "fake news" then spout "fake news".

tRump acting like a spoiled child yet again.
Acosta was acting like a spoiled child, you fucking moron. Do you actually approve of his behavior?

Not only does he approve of it..he is willing to lie about it. To be a democrat is to have no morals at all.
Please show where I lied.

Sonny Clark is that you?
An accusation was made. Post up proof or admit you are talking outta yer ass. Deflections will not cut kid. Post up or admit you lied.

Acosta was acting like a spoiled child, you fucking moron. Do you actually approve of his behavior?

Not only does he approve of it..he is willing to lie about it. To be a democrat is to have no morals at all.
"tRump acting like a spoiled child yet again."
Yeah, that's not a lie. You may disagree with my take on the situation, but that doesn't make either of us a liar.

You kids really need to stop avoiding education.

Save, what worries me is that I saw the aftermath of screaming, yelling reporters yelling bullcrap at our President as he was leaving the room. That tells me if he didn't start with Jim Acosta, it would have been someone just like Acosta poisoning the well of this White House. The faux indignance I saw on the faces of those faces told me there was something of a conspiracy to just make the President look bad.

That's your excuse, that the liberals were mean to Trump, so pouting and running was fine?

Pathetic. I remember when most Repubicans weren't crybabies, but I'm kind of old.

The whole planet knows that Trump will whimper and run if you talk tough to him. Are you glad to see the USA humiliated like that?

I think we should put the liars of the press on the back burner, spend a year of cooling down, and the President only making speeches when he needs to furnish the American people with his decisions. The press has brought this on themselves.

When the going gets tough, restrict the press. How very Stalinist of you.

We liberals never screamed that Obama should shut out FOX. But then, we adhere to the Constitution. Why can't you act like the grownups, the liberals?

"tRump acting like a spoiled child yet again."
Yeah, that's not a lie. You may disagree with my take on the situation, but that doesn't make either of us a liar.

You kids really need to stop avoiding education.
Your "take" is a fucking lie.

Acosta doesn't ask questions. He hurls accusations. He's nothing but a partisan agitator.

And Obama had no problem with FOX doing that. Liberals, they haz guts.

Trump is just a crybaby wimp. You admire him for that, seeing him as a kindred crybaby soul.
No one at FOX ever behaved as badly as the sanctimonious infantile brat Acosta.

Correct. It's incredible some of things we're hearing people say, when the whole appeared right before our eyes, and there's NO DOUBT that Acosta pushed the woman's arm down, knocking her off balance, and damn near knocked her off her feet.

I think there's 2 reasons for these preposterous claims. One is people on the left supporting Acosta just because he's leftist. The other is journalists sticking up for a fellow journalist, worrying about being mistreated themselves (although Acosta was not mistreated - he DESERVED to be banned...and more)

Last edited:

There is no "if". We saw it on LIVE TV, on numerous videos, and here it is again > is hand/wrist on her arm, pushing it down, and knocking her off balance. The photo in Post 210 shows it.

Trump-Acosta Press Conference Clip

Last edited:

Forum List

Back