Acosta has pass revoked

Stop lyin, gramps. She’s supposed to take it when it’s handed to her — just as she did for every other journalist who handed her the mic during that press conference. Then with Acosta, rather than wait for him to hand her the mic, she twice stabbed for it unsuccessfully before trying a third time, at which time, she grabbed the mic while he was still asking a question. She grabbed him first. It’s on video so your nonsense is easily proven false.
No toddler, she's supposed to take it when Trump tells her do, and he did. And POS Acosta is supposed to hand it to her then.

She tried to take the mic when Trump directed her to, and Acosta had NO RIGHT to still be asking a question. He was told to shut up as his turn was already over.
Again she did not grab him, I already corrected you on that. Stop lying.

It’s on video so your nonsense is easily proven false.
Nope, she’s not allowed to put her hands on anyone like she did.

And yes, she did grab him. That’s her hand on his and the mic...

acosta-mic.jpg

acosta-mic.jpg
The picture clearly shows her hand not on his hand, but on the microphone, as it is her proper job to do. It also shows his hand on her arm - a violent crime.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

It’s not a crime when someone touches you first.
Irrelevant, She didn't touch him AT ALL. She only touched the microphone, which she had the proper right and duty to do.
You’re lying again, gramps. As the photo I posted in my last post shows, she’s touching him.

And she touched him here...

white-house-press-secretary-sarah-sanders-tweeted-a-doctored-video-of-the-jim-acosta-mic-grab-that-was-shared-hours-earlier-by-the-far-right-site-infowars.jpg

And here...

BBPsWt8.img

Followed up by rightards adding frames to the video; proving Acosta did nothing.

acosta-mic.jpg
The picture clearly shows her hand not on his hand, but on the microphone, as it is her proper job to do. It also shows his hand on her arm - a violent crime.

You’re a blind sycophant, gramps. Her hand is clearly on both the mic and his hand. Anyone who’s not a trump cockholster can see her pinky is higher than her other fingers because it’s on his hand.

CNN sucks and leads as the biggest enemy of freedom within our borders...let CNN move to Honduras to help them...put your money where your mouth is CNN....

Nope, she grabbed him first, trying to pry the mic from his hands.
1. She DID NOT grab him at all.

2. She attempted to properly take the microphone, which is her job.

3. He assaulted her, pushing down her arm.

All of this is a continuation of the absurd Democrat deceit of the Kavanaugh hearing, and more display of Democrat crazy dishonesty.
Apparently Imbecile leftists believe that she wasn't entitled to take the mic, which belongs to the administration, not that infantile scumbag Acosta. Those reporters are obligated to behave just as if they were guests in someone's house, because they are guests in someone's house. They aren't entitled to be there, and the President is entitled to kick them out for any reason he chooses. So long as he's the President, it's his house.

acosta-mic.jpg

You’re a blind sycophant, gramps. Her hand is clearly on both the mic and his hand. Anyone who’s not a trump cockholster can see her pinky is higher than her other fingers because it’s on his hand.
She's entitled to take the mic, dumbass. It belongs to the Whitehouse. The minute they want it back, Acosta is legally obligated to cough it up. The second she extended her hand, he should have placed the mic in it.

1. She DID NOT grab him at all.

2. She attempted to properly take the microphone, which is her job.

3. He assaulted her, pushing down her arm.

All of this is a continuation of the absurd Democrat deceit of the Kavanaugh hearing, and more display of Democrat crazy dishonesty.
You’re as blind as you are senile. She grabbed the mic while he was in the middle of asking a question and before he touched her... which only happened when she reached across him to get to the mic. He then politely said, ”pardon me, ma’am...” He also handed her the mic when he was done, as all journalists do. No one has a mic ripped from them.
She grabbed the mic the second Trump told her to take it, and the infantile scumbag Acosta was legally obligated to hand it over the second Trump told him to hand it over. He had no right to say "Pardon me, ma'am." Trump decides when he's done, not Acosta, dumbass.

Do you allow people to come into your house and use your stuff without your permission?

You’re lying again, gramps. As the photo I posted in my last post shows, she’s touching him.

And she touched him here...

white-house-press-secretary-sarah-sanders-tweeted-a-doctored-video-of-the-jim-acosta-mic-grab-that-was-shared-hours-earlier-by-the-far-right-site-infowars.jpg

And here...

BBPsWt8.img

Followed up by rightards adding frames to the video; proving Acosta did nothing.
Wrong on both counts, puppy.

Picture 1 - She's reaching for the microphone, and not touching him.

Picture 2 - She has her hand on the microphone. I suspect the last place in the world she would want her hand to be at that moment, would be on his hand. :laugh:

Clearly not on his hand, and even if it was, it would have been accidental, thus lacking criminal INTENT, and thus not illegal.

When he pushed her arm down though, that clearly was INTENTIONAL, and thus a criminal act. I see you haven't studied law. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Maybe your dumb ass needs to go back and watch the video. He didn't slam her fucking arm, that is the right wing lie that has been debunked. See the problem is simpleton a lot of folks in the room actually recorded what happened.

Yes they did, and those videos show Acosta's hand/wrist on her arm, pushing it down, and knocking her off balance.

That's a crock, he just put his hand up and stopped her from grabbing the mic out of his hand. She had no business trying to take something out of his hand.

Democrats are insane to believe they can contradict CLEAR video evidence and get away with it. They get courage by listening to each others lunacies, and then go around mindlessly blabbering the same ridiculous fallacy.

This has nothing to do with Democrat or republican, it is a crying shame that folks would try and push a blatant lie just because you don't like the way a man reports when it comes to your God.

Jim Acosta no longer has access to the White House.

CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House, Sarah Sanders announces

Was he rude enough to deserve this? Share.

Imagine if they banned all rude people, Trump would be kicked out. Funny how there's one rule for one lot of people, and another for others.

Also funny that asking questions of presidential policy is deemed rude.
any man had every right to PUNCH that jackass for putting his hand on a female

Putting his hands on a female? Perhaps IF he had done that, punching him would be warranted. But I have to laugh at a Trump supporter trying to make that claim.

But Acosta didn't put his hands on a female. He simply refused to comply with the order to cease asking questions.
it's on video, moron. He slammed the woman's arm when she tried to take the mic.

Maybe your dumb ass needs to go back and watch the video. He didn't slam her fucking arm, that is the right wing lie that has been debunked. See the problem is simpleton a lot of folks in the room actually recorded what happened.
YOU are the dumbass that doesn't see reality because of your racism/etc
it DOESN'T matter if he grabbed her arm!!!!
he was being a jackass and Trump was being civil
he asked about the word ''invasion''' and Trump said they have 2 different opinions --discussing nicely
then this JACKASS tries to KOWTOW the POTUS!!---he tries to dictate
he says '''NO--it's NOT an invasion''
he's a DUMB jackass like you and others on USMB
as stated many times, you people have NO evidence to back up your crap--OPINIONS
HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the definition of invasion and in post # 533
: an act of invadingespecially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder

2: the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful

in·va·sion
/inˈvāZHən/
noun
  1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
    "the Allied invasion of Normandy"
    synonyms: occupation, capture, seizure, annexation, annexing, takeover; More
    • an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
      "stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"
      synonyms: influx, inundation, flood, rush, torrent, deluge, avalanche, juggernaut
      "an invasion of tourists"
    • an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.

Last edited:
Acosta COMPLETE dumbass/jackass
-----he tried to kowtow the POTUS by maliciously ARGUING the definition of invasion----like many on USMB--they don't even KNOW the definition of crap they spew
any way you cut it--it's an invasion!
hahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

invasion
noun

in·va·sion | \in-ˈvā-zhən \

what a jackass---he doesn't even KNOW the definition and he's arguing about it
reminds me of members on USMB
Definition of INVASION
invasion
[in-vey-zhuh n]
See more synonyms for invasion on Thesaurus.com
noun
  1. an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.
  2. the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.
  3. entrance as if to take possession or overrun:the annual invasion of the resort by tourists.

Last edited:

Yes they did, and those videos show Acosta's hand/wrist on her arm, pushing it down, and knocking her off balance.

That's a crock, he just put his hand up and stopped her from grabbing the mic out of his hand. She had no business trying to take something out of his hand.

Democrats are insane to believe they can contradict CLEAR video evidence and get away with it. They get courage by listening to each others lunacies, and then go around mindlessly blabbering the same ridiculous fallacy.

This has nothing to do with Democrat or republican, it is a crying shame that folks would try and push a blatant lie just because you don't like the way a man reports when it comes to your God.
Wrong, asshole. The mic belonged to the Whitehouse, not the infantile asshole Acosta. They had every right to take it from his hands. Only a fucking moron would deny it.

Putting his hands on a female? Perhaps IF he had done that, punching him would be warranted. But I have to laugh at a Trump supporter trying to make that claim.

But Acosta didn't put his hands on a female. He simply refused to comply with the order to cease asking questions.
There is no "if". We saw it on LIVE TV, on numerous videos, and here it is again > is hand/wrist on her arm, pushing it down, and knocking her off balance. The photo in Post 210 shows it.

Trump-Acosta Press Conference Clip
She was an intern of the White House doing her job to protect the president from a hatemongering press bent on causing chaos. Chaos is a stated part of destroying a government regularly taught in colleges from Coast to Coast by professors who are determined to destroy the Constitution and start over with their self-destructive assault on the Bill of Rights that protects the freedoms of Americans.

Last edited:
Imagine if they banned all rude people, Trump would be kicked out. Funny how there's one rule for one lot of people, and another for others.

Also funny that asking questions of presidential policy is deemed rude.
any man had every right to PUNCH that jackass for putting his hand on a female

it's on video, moron. He slammed the woman's arm when she tried to take the mic.

YOU are the dumbass that doesn't see reality because of your racism/etc
it DOESN'T matter if he grabbed her arm!!!!
he was being a jackass and Trump was being civil
he asked about the word ''invasion''' and Trump said they have 2 different opinions --discussing nicely
then this JACKASS tries to KOWTOW the POTUS!!---he tries to dictate
he says '''NO--it's NOT an invasion''
he's a DUMB jackass like you and others on USMB
as stated many times, you people have NO evidence to back up your crap--OPINIONS
HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the definition of invasion and in post # 533

in·va·sion
/inˈvāZHən/
noun
  1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
    "the Allied invasion of Normandy"
    synonyms: occupation, capture, seizure, annexation, annexing, takeover; More
    • an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
      "stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"
      synonyms: influx, inundation, flood, rush, torrent, deluge, avalanche, juggernaut
      "an invasion of tourists"
    • an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.

Racist, you are a fucking idiot she white and he I'd white.

This post is the usual dumb shit we are seeing from Trumpers who will believe anything their God says. If he told you shit smell like fresh cut flowers you would want a pile. Pull your head out of your 4th pt of contact and come back to reality.

LMAO! Just heard it on Fox News...looking for link...LOVE IT!

Good riddance; getting physical with a young girl and does nothing but soapbox. Next time send a real journalist, if they can even find one who will apply to that tabloid trash outfit. He's an airhead anyway, and probably only got the job by letting Cooper butt rape him.

acosta-mic.jpg

Well, most faggots are misogynists; hopefully she presses charges against the scumbag.

LMAO! Just heard it on Fox News...looking for link...LOVE IT!

Good riddance; getting physical with a young girl and does nothing but soapbox. Next time send a real journalist, if they can even find one who will apply to that tabloid trash outfit. He's an airhead anyway, and probably only got the job by letting Cooper butt rape him.
CNN hires from the DNC Party headquarters. the Accuser, Acosta is safe there.

I refer to President Twitter in a less than deferential fashion because overall I don't approve of his behavior and given the fact that he works for me and not the other way around, I as a citizen am well within my rights to do so (well at least until he and his cohorts get around to working to intimidate private citizens for expressing views he doesn't like I suppose), he'll get more respect and less ridicule when he begins behaving in a fashion that merits it.

Well you're a better person than I. I don't approve of him because of his face. Just look at that face. Can you believe people (especially women) voted for a face like that? Hard to imagine a President with a face like that!

I don't dislike Donald Trump the person, heck as one that has followed his career since the 1980's I find certain things about him that are admirable, however his public behavior and his often egregious exaggerations of and complete disregard for the truth aren't among them.

IMHO If he'd just shut his mouth, close his twitter account and stick to his policy agenda he'd be doing a lot better from a public relations standpoint, as it stands now all he does is feed the hunger of his "base" for ever more outlandish demagoguery and deepen the divide that exists among the citizenry.

He's quickly becoming the modern day equivalent of Caligula.
You're just an example of communist brainwashing techniques.
Cool, I paid extra for the "communist brainwashing" option, glad to see my investment is paying off.

You wouldn't feel the way you do about him if you didn't buy into the media's false narrative of him.
Actually I would, given the fact that I've been paying attention to what he's actually said and done for over 30 years.

Everything he says is torn apart and editorialized in a negative manner.
Uh-huh, it's certainly odd that every other President in the history of the Republic hasn't been treated the same way, Poor Donny, apparently nobody told him that being picked apart by the Media was part of the job.:(

You don't feel this way because Trump made you feel that way.
You're right Trump didn't make me feel "that way", my integrity, common sense and ability to discern reality from bullshit did.

Forum List

Back