Active shooter at YouTube

Oh, another day in 'Murica. Yawn...

Actually, each year Americans use their guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop criminals and mass shooters.....but thanks for not telling the whole truth.

Tell the Sandy Hook parents that. It will make feel much better about losing their babies....

And you tell them how much better it would have been if a Monster, unable to get a gun, instead mowed them down with a car.

You do understand that a homicidal maniac doesn’t care what he kills with, he just wants to kill.

I think it would be far better to discuss why he did it? Was he on mood altering prescription drugs?

Most were, likely him too.

It was a woman....

SORRY MISTER trump....THIS IS NOT A TERRORIST...but thanks for praying for a dark skinned shooter...
You guys live in fear that a Muslim will bring bad press for Muslims. You've always admitted that you "pray" for it to be a white male Christian.

Actually...I pray that gun violence will stop....but I know your Dear Leader will use a mass shooting to advance his racist pro white agenda. That is his MO...

Actually, each year Americans use their guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop criminals and mass shooters.....but thanks for not telling the whole truth.

Tell the Sandy Hook parents that. It will make feel much better about losing their babies....

And you tell them how much better it would have been if a Monster, unable to get a gun, instead mowed them down with a car.

You do understand that a homicidal maniac doesn’t care what he kills with, he just wants to kill.

I think it would be far better to discuss why he did it? Was he on mood altering prescription drugs?

Mass shooters aren't out to "kill" per se. They're out for carnage as a sensory input.

I'd explain that in detail but on you it would be a waste of time.

Sure, you do that pogster. Then explain how a gun is the only way to produce carnage. K?

It was a woman....

But you got the point, right?

No, I doubt it.

Those deputized militia patrols are still waiting to be organized. Were are the brave firearms brandishers?

Google don't make my world go 'round. Not ary a bit.

Wow, I haven't heard anyone use the word "ary" since Andy Griffith, circa 1961.
Not even here in Appalachia.

You should get out moar. Can you play me a tune on your Jew's harp?

Ain't got one. But I do have a monster hammered dulcimer.
Chromatic too.

Most instruments are by nature, except harmonicas. Possibly some other wind instruments.

Chromatic too.

Most instruments are by nature, except harmonicas. Possibly some other wind instruments.

Nope. Hammered dulcimers are usually diatonic, at least in this country.
Mine is Chinese. Actually a Yangqin.

Chromatic too.

Clinton was brought down by the horemonica.

SORRY MISTER trump....THIS IS NOT A TERRORIST...but thanks for praying for a dark skinned shooter...
You guys live in fear that a Muslim will bring bad press for Muslims. You've always admitted that you "pray" for it to be a white male Christian.

Actually...I pray that gun violence will stop....but I know your Dear Leader will use a mass shooting to advance his racist pro white agenda. That is his MO...

How is Trump "racist" and "pro-white"?

Are you saying that his successful economic policies are only benefiting white people?

You're not making any sense. Are you on drugs or something?

According to witnesses, it sounds like there may have been another victim

Those deputized militia patrols are still waiting to be organized. Were are the brave firearms brandishers?

It's California. Try to get a concealed carry permit there, good luck.

Plus the shooting took place in a corporation that doesn't allow concealed carry weapons.

Oh, I bet you have, you just wanted to type and see if anyone cared what you’ve heard in the past 40 years.

Kind of a needy bitch, aintcha?

Actually I've never heard the word at all except that old Andy Griffith record, and Maid Marion just now. That's two occurrences over half a century. I find that noteworthy. Then again, I actually read what's in the posts, so all this is prolly way over your head.

Last edited:

Mass shooters aren't out to "kill" per se. They're out for carnage as a sensory input.

Sure, you do that pogster. Then explain how a gun is the only way to produce carnage. K?

It isn't....but the second amendment reads "well regulated"...that tells me there has to be guidelines.

Chromatic too.

Nope. Hammered dulcimers are usually diatonic, at least in this country.
Mine is Chinese. Actually a Yangqin.

My bad, you said Dulcimer, and I was thinking Zither. You can understand that, right? Appalachia/Zither? Not a giant leap.

Not if you read the founders words . They wanted every man and woman armed.

It isn't....but the second amendment reads "well regulated"...that tells me there has to be guidelines.

Forum List

Back