Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

please provide us with the links his legal status. Thanks
Your fucked ass government won’t make that information available and you know it.
Lets pull our heads from our asses for a minute and ask ourselves….what are the odds that this brown piece of filthy dogshit in UVALDE has a legal lineage?
Are you scared?

Not much more info at this time.

I'll save y'll a little time on the leftwing media take:

If it was:

1) White shooter, minority victims. it's a racial hate crime.
2) Minority shooter, white victims, it's a mental health issue
3) White shooter, white victims, it's a gun crime
4) Minority shooter, minority victims, it's a gun crime

If it was 1), the story will be discussed for months (think Atlanta church)
If it was 2), the story will be over in a day (think Brooklyn subway attack)
If it was 1) the shooter's name will live in infamy (Dylan Roof)
If it was 2) the shooter's name will quickly be forgotten. (Know who Vester Flanagan was? Of course you don't.)

Last edited:
Your fucked ass government won’t make that information available and you know it.
Lets pull our heads from our asses for a minute and ask ourselves….what are the odds that this brown piece of filthy dogshit in UVALDE has a legal lineage?
Are you scared?

Ramos is a pretty common American name. I served with a SSgt Ramos in the Marines. Used to BBQ together and took turns babysitting each other's kids so we could have date night with the wives. He was a 5th generation American, all 5 generations having served in the US Military.

Ramos is a pretty common American name. I served with a SSgt Ramos in the Marines. Used to BBQ together and took turns babysitting each other's kids so we could have date night with the wives. He was a 5th generation American, all 5 generations having served in the US Military.
Hahaha…Leftist shit.
”I know this one guy so therefore……..”

Ramos is a surname of Spanish and Portuguese origin which means "bouquets" or "branches".

Forum List

Back