Activists Campaign To Overthrow Hamas

Wonderful news, Bloodrock. I meant to tell you something the other day when the discussion was on paid bloggers for Israel. You've been a long time defender of Israel and I know your reward will be great!

You never know who is watching the bloggers who defend Israel on message boards and writing them into their wills. There are plenty of people who don't have surviving family members and want to leave their money to people who are worthy of receiving such a blessing. I would love to see a retirement fund set up for bloggers for Israel - both Gentile and Jewish. I can't think of a more worthy group of folks to receive a nice surprise in their golden years! I think you're the best. - Jeri

Oh! I almost forgot! Lol! The Activists Campaign to overthrow Hamas! It will be the best thing that ever happened. Can't wait.

-Jeri

Wonderful news, Bloodrock. I meant to tell you something the other day when the discussion was on paid bloggers for Israel. You've been a long time defender of Israel and I know your reward will be great!

You never know who is watching the bloggers who defend Israel on message boards and writing them into their wills. There are plenty of people who don't have surviving family members and want to leave their money to people who are worthy of receiving such a blessing. I would love to see a retirement fund set up for bloggers for Israel - both Gentile and Jewish. I can't think of a more worthy group of folks to receive a nice surprise in their golden years! I think you're the best. - Jeri

Oh my! Not sure I'm worthy of the compliment, but many thanks. This is a war. We've already won. Keep up the good fight. BTW, you're not so bad yerself! :clap2:

As if things aren't bad enough in the area, now there is a campaign afoot to overthrow Hamas. There is a God!

Activists inspired by ouster of Morsi launch campaign to overthrow Hamas in Gaza | JPost | Israel News

I am skeptical.
Here is the link from Israel National News. The video, in part states, according to INN,

"In their words, Gaza needs to take its place in the "liberation from the Zionist occupation."

'Tamarod' Youth Renew Call for Gaza Uprising - Middle East - News - Israel National News

So while it may be better for the Gazans, Israel still has an enemy in them. If their goal is "liberation from Zionist occupation" (by which they must mean the Jews occupying the land of Israel), then they may well be less 'Islamic' but more determined than Hamas to drive the Jews out of the land.

As if things aren't bad enough in the area, now there is a campaign afoot to overthrow Hamas. There is a God!

Activists inspired by ouster of Morsi launch campaign to overthrow Hamas in Gaza | JPost | Israel News

I'm not surprised - the Palestinians have not been at all happy with Hamas' leadership. They've done nothing for the economy or jobs, or to help the people and have proven as corrupt as the preceding administration. It will be interesting to see what happens - fingers crossed.

I think Hamas will come down on them like a rock, and will find out who this group are by force, defections, etc. Nothing will change. Nobody is likely to rise up against Hamas - they wouldn't dare.

I'm not surprised - the Palestinians have not been at all happy with Hamas' leadership. They've done nothing for the economy or jobs, or to help the people and have proven as corrupt as the preceding administration. It will be interesting to see what happens - fingers crossed.

They Palestinians in Gaza deserve a better government. Not one who's #1 intention is continued Jihad against Israel

Forum List

Back