Actress and model kicks Trump's ass on his whining about Hamilton and Pence

15192566_10209830809780308_3733890589930107774_n.jpg

So the cast of a show that reportedly had an 'all-white' casting call decided to take time at the end of their show to lecture the new VP...

This is why I think entertainers just need to do their jobs - 'STFU & entertain me'.

I hope the show is boycotted and they close...'Dixie Chick' their ass! :p

So the cast of a show that reportedly had an 'all-white' casting call decided to take time at the end of their show to lecture the new VP... This is why I think entertainers just need to do their jobs - 'STFU & entertain me'. I hope the show is boycotted and they close...'Dixie Chick' their ass! :p
Dixie Chicks made a fortune of some of their former fans' stupidities. Still are.

That was no white dude, son, who was calling Pence to repentance on civil liberties.

Pence took it well, but the actress had to kick Trump's butt, and she did, very hard.

Pence did take the Snowflakes' meltdown well.

It is best just to sit back and allow liberals to publicly melt down, exposing who and what they are, ensuring they will never come to power again.

Pence did take the Snowflakes' meltdown well.

It is best just to sit back and allow liberals to publicly melt down, exposing who and what they are, ensuring they will never come to power again.
Tissue?

So the cast of a show that reportedly had an 'all-white' casting call decided to take time at the end of their show to lecture the new VP... This is why I think entertainers just need to do their jobs - 'STFU & entertain me'. I hope the show is boycotted and they close...'Dixie Chick' their ass! :p
Dixie Chicks made a fortune of some of their former fans' stupidities. Still are.

That was no white dude, son, who was calling Pence to repentance on civil liberties.

Pence took it well, but the actress had to kick Trump's butt, and she did, very hard.
Kinda like the San Francisco quarterback that sits down during the anthem. The one that has never registered to vote? That kinda snowflakes that complain, even when the shouldn't? Because they are the problem? He is a great representative of the democrat party.

What a great comment and pointing out the Orange Hypocrite. Donald wants a safe space.

View attachment 99273
When will the fat pig learn proper English?
I have no idea when Trump will learn proper English, much less you. Were you educated in the South?

Now you are asking for a safe space. :lol: No. None of you will get any relief for the next four years.
LOL...wow, Jerkoff Starkey has spoken. He's gonna be great fun/entertainment the next 8 years.

Forum List

Back