Adam Schiff Censured

You can see he does not care because he is protected. He is a man among many never taken to the woodshed as a youngster. May have been picked on though. I guarantee you, a ten-minute beatdown would make him a compliant man. Just punch after punch reconfiguring his face for that length of time would give him a new view of reality for us all. With a man like that it may take 30 seconds.

The Russia collusion hoax ranks among the truly sleazy episodes of politics that remarkably, Dems / Marxists still congratulate themselves for.
There was no HOAX of Russian interference in our election. IT HAPPENED.... And the Trump campaign welcomed the Russian election interference to help Trump beat Clinton at every turn. Those are PROVEN FACTS in the Mueller special counsel investigation.

What the investigation said at the time it ended was that the trump campaign welcomed the Russian interference in 2016, but the investigators could not show or prove the Trump Campaign conspired or colluded with the Russians to steal the DNC emails ahead of the theft...Or to run their ads....etc....

There was no HOAX of Russian interference in our election. IT HAPPENED.... And the Trump campaign welcomed the Russian election interference to help Trump beat Clinton at every turn. Those are PROVEN FACTS in the Mueller special counsel investigation.

What the investigation said at the time it ended was that the trump campaign welcomed the Russian interference in 2016, but the investigators could not show or prove the Trump Campaign conspired or colluded with the Russians to steal the DNC emails ahead of the theft...Or to run their ads....etc....
You spend too much time reading supermarket tabloids.

No way! Warf always showed much more honor as a Klingon than trump as a human being.
worf_what-e1439389305558-640x400.jpg
And democrats have less honor than what you accuse of trump

Trump really had nothing to do with that. That was "Guccifer 2.0" and Mark Zuckerberg allowing the Russian trolls on his platform.

I have a link to all their propaganda somewhere. Let's see here..well, this isn't it, but it's relevant.

Here's some more, it's not the Senate archive with all of them documented, like is some damn where, but it's more.

If you bother to look, it's obvious the Russian trolls' game was to be divisive.

They were playing many sides. Jack Dorsey's Twitter and Mark Zuckerberg gave them platforms, and they

made many, many posts.

Last edited:
Ridiculous but not surprising. So now they can’t even criticize the president? That is pretty petty.
You arent being honest. You show your hand when you make up fake arguments like this. Apparently you dont feel like you have much ground to stand on if you correctly frame the reason for his censure.

Reading comments by beautress is like entering into another world — bizarro world. She’s so earnest and cute … you just gotta sit back and enjoy the show.

:auiqs.jpg:
And democrats such as you left reality with Trump Russian collusion lie and now you expect us to believe anything you say."read the indictment" if there was any truth the the indictment Clinton would be in prison. Biden would be indicted and bill Clinton would also have been indicted with his tapes hidden in the sock drawer

Trump really had nothing to do with that. That was "Guccifer 2.0" and Mark Zuckerberg allowing the Russian trolls on his platform.

I have a link to all their propaganda somewhere. Let's see here..well, this isn't it, but it's relevant.

Here's some more, it's not the Senate archive with all of them documented, like is some damn where, but it's more.

If you bother to look, it's obvious the Russian trolls' game was to be divisive.

They were playing many sides.
And Russia is still being divisive

They were playing many sides. Jack Dorsey's Twitter and Mark Zuckerberg gave them platforms, and they

made many, many posts.

All that is true...and the Trump campaign publicly welcomed and encouraged it

All that is true...and the Trump campaign publicly welcomed and encouraged it
Yet had nothing to actually do with it. :rolleyes-41:

Well, I'm kinda glad some of it happened because it provided insight into the Democrat mindset.

"Operation Taco Bowl" for instance.

So Schiff gets censured by the GOP because he lead the Impeachment...

And Santos is IGNORED?

I'm so dumb, I had all the "Russian Collusion" FB propaganda links the whole time.

It's some pro-Trump, some pro-Hillary, some pro-faggot, and some pro-"Black Matters".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back