Addressed to people who are not racists

Wow, two barely twitter-length blogs making indirect reference to 3rd party anecdotes. How compelling... :rolleyes:

If some shop woman decided to take the piss out on you (on the very distant chance it ever happened - liar) because she could sense you are an asshole who deserved it, then good for her. That you were gullible enough to buy it really speaks to your special brand of idiocy.

No we had quite the frank discussion and plenty more after that. i was over there for a year and we were great friends. Sorry none of those thousands of people ever told you this but your personality must suck donkey balls if you are anything like you portray yourself on this board.

I can't blame her for taking the piss out on you and treating you like a child.

Ah, so this was nothing but a bait thread. No surprise.

Nope. My cousin sounds just like you sound on this board. Only he is 40 years old, and this shit just started within the last year.

YOU were the first and only person in this thread trying to say we should blame ourselves for failing him. Logic would therefore dictate someone failed you.

Right. Everyone who didn't vote for Obama and thinks his wife is ugly is a racist. You don't know me. You. Do. Not. Know. Me. Your asinine labels are stupid. You are NOT one of my relatives, so I can and will kick you to the curb for the asinine noises you make. You are on ignore. I hope from others you have mentioned in this thread as well. They deserve better than you.

You accused me of hating white people when I said Jackie was pointy.

That's not normal.

Wow, two barely twitter-length blogs making indirect reference to 3rd party anecdotes. How compelling... :rolleyes:

If some shop woman decided to take the piss out on you (on the very distant chance it ever happened - liar) because she could sense you are an asshole who deserved it, then good for her. That you were gullible enough to buy it really speaks to your special brand of idiocy.

No we had quite the frank discussion and plenty more after that. i was over there for a year and we were great friends. Sorry none of those thousands of people ever told you this but your personality must suck donkey balls if you are anything like you portray yourself on this board.

Sounds like you are speaking from personal experience. Does that happen to you often?

Racism is contrived, made up word, made to bash whites by people that are neurotic and hateful themselves. Funny how that works. I have seen how non whites are bigoted haters and use every excuse in the book…I have seen it 50 years ago, blacks hate just like whites. Racism my sweet bippy. Nobody cares about racism here, it's just an PC excuse to hate on white people. Yes it IS.

Last edited:

Sounds like you are speaking from personal experience.

No it doesn't. Lame attempt.

Racism is contrived, made up word, made to bash whites by people that are neurotic and hateful themselves. Funny how that works. I have seen how non whites are bigoted haters and use every excuse in the book…I have seen it 50 years ago, blacks hate just like whites. Racism my sweet bippy. Nobody cares about racism here, it's just an PC excuse to hate on white people. Yes it IS.

Aw, do you feel like a victim, little old lady?

Apparently, a frank discussion is something you disagree with.

Last edited:

How much more frank can I be, old bag? I asked you a question.

Well, that was a pretty damn lame attempt at inserting yourself into the discussion, kid.

It worked.

Now let's address that avatar.

Run along, kid.
mj-thriller-popcorn-o.gif

How much more frank can I be, old bag? I asked you a question.

Not nice at all Unk. I must have really upset you for you to take it out on someone else. What exactly makes you so mad about me dating women of different ethnicities? I thought you claimed you werent racist?

Forum List

Back