Addressed to people who are not racists

Idiots don't ever make it to friend status to begin with. So I can't tell ya what to do.

Over the years I have watched many of my liberal Jewish family members become more and more "racist"

So your home life is even better now I take it.

Interesting thread, but the premise is unclear. What is a racist?

If I think boobs is a self-righteous skank, does that make me racist?
If I think Asc is racist, does that make me racist?
If I think Obama is a very poor president, does that make me racist?
If I think Obamacare is a clusterfuck, does that make me racist?
If I think I have the right speak openly about the serious ills in the black community, does that make me racist?

I could go on, but you get the picture. What is it to be racist other than some self-righteous skank or some racist saying so?

Last edited:

If I think I have the right speak openly about the serious ills in the black community, does that make me racist?

I could go on, but you get the picture. What is it to be racist other than some self-righteous skank or some racist saying so?

The bolded one is the only one that would make me believe you are a racist.

It begs the question, why?

Well for starters when a person that is not black makes that statement to me that is a clear indicator you presume to know whats best or for that matter even know what you are talking about. You dont. Its that air of presumption that either makes Black people angry or start laughing. It tickles the hell out of me most of the time. Its also that air of presumption that makes me sense you believe you are better than black people. Since racism is the belief that your ethnicity is superior I come to the conclusion you are a racist.

Idiots don't ever make it to friend status to begin with. So I can't tell ya what to do.

Over the years I have watched many of my liberal Jewish family members become more and more "racist"

So your home life is even better now I take it.
I do get to say "I told you so"

No but I get to say what you just said make no sense.

Oh and you hate black people.

My brother in law is black, and one of the biggest racists I've ever met. When his daughters were in high school, he wouldn't let them date whites. I'm thrilled now that one of them is married to a white man. Funny thing is my father was racist. My parents split up when my sister married her husband. It caused a major rift in the family which eventually was sealed and my parents remarried each other. My brother in law, however, continued to get worse and worse. You wouldn't believe the horrible stuff he said about my father in my mother's house less than a week after my father was buried, and in front of my children. Another major rift. Funny, but my sister and her husband refused to speak to the family until my mother was on her deathbed and suddenly, they were chummy again. I know they just wanted money. After mom died, they insisted on selling her house and getting their share when the rest of us wanted to keep it and use it for vacations, etc. Being as times were bad, both my husband and my other sister's husband were out of work, we couldn't afford to buy them out and had to sell. We got a lot less than we would have if we'd hung on to it for awhile. Sadly, the whole family seems to have been ripped apart now without my parents to hold us together.

Sounds like you have a greedy family. So sorry to hear that. Are they alll Christians?

Not the whole family is greedy, just the sister married to the black man and her husband and they are, strangely enough, the only ones who really attend church regularly.

Well for starters when a person that is not black makes that statement to me that is a clear indicator you presume to know whats best or for that matter even know what you are talking about. You dont. Its that air of presumption that either makes Black people angry or start laughing. It tickles the hell out of me most of the time. Its also that air of presumption that makes me sense you believe you are better than black people. Since racism is the belief that your ethnicity is superior I come to the conclusion you are a racist.
Are you saying that it is racist to speak openly about problems in the black community. Even being the racist and pretentious prick you are, you think that's a bit much?

Just speaking for myself, I don't think that there is in any credibility to be found in someone who is not even a U.S. citizen speaking openly about the so called "ills in the black community".

Just speaking for myself, I don't think that there is in any credibility to be found in someone who is not even a U.S. citizen speaking openly about the so called "ills in the black community".
If you were a little more sophisticated you would understand that US citizens can and do live anywhere in the world. I have likely been a US citizen longer than you - since I was born in Philadelphia in 1956.

There is a lot of abject ignorance on these boards, and that certainly qualifies. You're giving Asc a run for his money here.

My brother in law is black, and one of the biggest racists I've ever met. When his daughters were in high school, he wouldn't let them date whites. I'm thrilled now that one of them is married to a white man. Funny thing is my father was racist. My parents split up when my sister married her husband. It caused a major rift in the family which eventually was sealed and my parents remarried each other. My brother in law, however, continued to get worse and worse. You wouldn't believe the horrible stuff he said about my father in my mother's house less than a week after my father was buried, and in front of my children. Another major rift. Funny, but my sister and her husband refused to speak to the family until my mother was on her deathbed and suddenly, they were chummy again. I know they just wanted money. After mom died, they insisted on selling her house and getting their share when the rest of us wanted to keep it and use it for vacations, etc. Being as times were bad, both my husband and my other sister's husband were out of work, we couldn't afford to buy them out and had to sell. We got a lot less than we would have if we'd hung on to it for awhile. Sadly, the whole family seems to have been ripped apart now without my parents to hold us together.

Sounds like you have a greedy family. So sorry to hear that. Are they alll Christians?

Not the whole family is greedy, just the sister married to the black man and her husband and they are, strangely enough, the only ones who really attend church regularly.

Not that surprised. Blacks are far more likely to accept fairy tales and superstition and therefore be more devout Christians.

If you were a little more sophisticated you would understand that US citizens can and do live anywhere in the world. I have likely been a US citizen longer than you - since I was born in Philadelphia in 1956.

There is a lot of abject ignorance on these boards, and that certainly qualifies. You're giving Asc a run for his money here.

So what? I was born in California in 1954. And have lived in a number of different geographical regions in America, and have been to the majority of the states here. And I clearly understand that U.S.citizens can live anywhere.

As far as the rest of your "opinion", it is like an asshole, everyone has one, and there are some who post here who mirror that part of their anatomy perfectly.

Which is why I typically do not even acknowledge what you post.

Not that surprised. Blacks are far more likely to accept fairy tales and superstition and therefore be more devout Christians.

YOU are far more likely to be a douchebag than a normal person would be.

:fu:

So what? I was born in California in 1954. And have lived in a number of different geographical regions in America, and have been to the majority of the states here. And I clearly understand that U.S.citizens can live anywhere.

As far as the rest of your "opinion", it is like an asshole, everyone has one, and there are some who post here who mirror that part of their anatomy perfectly.

Which is why I typically do not even acknowledge what you.
News Flash: Many Americans live outside of the USA, are full-fledged US citizens, vote, pay taxes and keep abreast of events in the country. Some even speak languages other than English.

Presumption based on abject ignorance is even worse than anything a racist like Asc has farted.

I've no idea, but I am guessing you're black. I'm also guessing that you think those who aren't cannot possibly understand the desperate state of black Americans especially if they don't live in the country.

I'm a Christian and I don't believe it's a fairy tale.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back