Addressed to people who are not racists

If you were a little more sophisticated you would understand that US citizens can and do live anywhere in the world. I have likely been a US citizen longer than you - since I was born in Philadelphia in 1956.

There is a lot of abject ignorance on these boards, and that certainly qualifies. You're giving Asc a run for his money here.

So what? I was born in California in 1954. And have lived in a number of different geographical regions in America, and have been to the majority of the states here. And I clearly understand that U.S.citizens can live anywhere.

As far as the rest of your "opinion", it is like an asshole, everyone has one, and there are some who post here who mirror that part of their anatomy perfectly.

Which is why I typically do not even acknowledge what you.

News Flash: Many Americans live outside of the USA, are full-fledged US citizens, vote, pay taxes and keep abreast of events in the country. Some even speak languages other than English.

Presumption based on abject ignorance is even worse than anything a racist like Asc has farted.

I've no idea, but I am guessing you're black. I'm also guessing that you think those who aren't cannot possibly understand the desperate state of black Americans especially if they don't live in the country.

News flash? That's humorous. Of course I understand how a person can live in a different country, pay taxes here and still be a citizen.

As far as keeping "abreast" of events here, of course there are newspapers and news channels, and some report news accurately, and some do not.

I do not care what race you are, but I will ask, when did you last spend a significant amount of time in a predominately black community in the presence of any black people who were obviously desperate?

I vaguely recall you stating in a different thread, that where you live, the population of whites exceeds 90%, which means your day to day contact with black people is minimal.

It does not take a rocket scientist to realize exactly what I stated. Your opinions/assumptions are yours, and yours alone.

But I will give you this, you provided great commentary on your own ignorance. With that, I have nothing else to discuss with you.

So what? I was born in California in 1954. And have lived in a number of different geographical regions in America, and have been to the majority of the states here. And I clearly understand that U.S.citizens can live anywhere.

As far as the rest of your "opinion", it is like an asshole, everyone has one, and there are some who post here who mirror that part of their anatomy perfectly.

News Flash: Many Americans live outside of the USA, are full-fledged US citizens, vote, pay taxes and keep abreast of events in the country. Some even speak languages other than English.

Presumption based on abject ignorance is even worse than anything a racist like Asc has farted.

I've no idea, but I am guessing you're black. I'm also guessing that you think those who aren't cannot possibly understand the desperate state of black Americans especially if they don't live in the country.

News flash? That's humorous. Of course I understand how a person can live in a different country, pay taxes here and still be a citizen.

As far as keeping "abreast" of events here, of course there are newspapers and news channels, and some report news accurately, and some do not.

I do not care what race you are, but I will ask, when did you last spend a significant amount of time in a predominately black community in the presence of any black people who were obviously desperate?

I vaguely recall you stating in a different thread, that where you live, the population of whites exceeds 90%, which means your day to day contact with black people is minimal.

It does not take a rocket scientist to realize exactly what I stated. Your opinions/assumptions are yours, and yours alone.

But I will give you this, you provided great commentary on your own ignorance. With that, I have nothing else to discuss with you.
If you have nothing to discuss with me you may as well not ask me questions. Your ignorance is evident in your assumption that someone posting form another country could not be a US citizen. It is further compounded by complete ignorance on the availability of news from the United States, especially in these days of IT.

But please do go back to disregarding what I post. I don't suffer fools gladly.

It begs the question, why?

Well for starters when a person that is not black makes that statement to me that is a clear indicator you presume to know whats best or for that matter even know what you are talking about. You dont. Its that air of presumption that either makes Black people angry or start laughing. It tickles the hell out of me most of the time. Its also that air of presumption that makes me sense you believe you are better than black people. Since racism is the belief that your ethnicity is superior I come to the conclusion you are a racist.
Are you saying that it is racist to speak openly about problems in the black community. Even being the racist and pretentious prick you are, you think that's a bit much?

What was hard to understand about what I wrote?

Stop the lying Unk. You flipped out when I said it. Why does it bother you? Be honest.

Sorry chump, I couldn't give less of a shit.

Not true. You cant stand not conversing with me and accusing me of lying. It seems my life experiences screw with your perception of the world. Why did you flip out at the mention of my Korean ex? I have Thai, Vietnamese, and Cambodian ex's as well. Is it just the Korean that bothers you or is it an Asian thing?

Last edited:
Why did you flip out at the mention of my Korean ex?

I didn't, you idiot. How many times am I going to have to repeat this before it gets through to your little pea brain? Or is this just another opportunity for you to lie?

If you were a little more sophisticated you would understand that US citizens can and do live anywhere in the world. I have likely been a US citizen longer than you - since I was born in Philadelphia in 1956.

There is a lot of abject ignorance on these boards, and that certainly qualifies. You're giving Asc a run for his money here.

Why then would you think you know enough to speak out on Black issues unless you are Black and have experienced those issues? Thats a colossal presumption based on nothing but pure racism. Whats amazing is you cant even see it.

I didn't, you idiot. How many times am I going to have to repeat this before it gets through to your little pea brain? Or is this just another opportunity for you to lie?

You can deny it like a little kid or face it like a man. i posted it, you flipped out. Why? Be honest for once in your life.

If you have nothing to discuss with me you may as well not ask me questions. Your ignorance is evident in your assumption that someone posting form another country could not be a US citizen. It is further compounded by complete ignorance on the availability of news from the United States, especially in these days of IT.

Except thats not what he said. To me its laughable that you are actually relying on media to form your presumptions on how "desperate" black people are. How amazingly ignorant is that? Didnt anyone tell you the media guides your day to day thoughts based on what they want you to think about? You ever wonder why the news is about 95% bad all the time? They want you distracted and thinking about dumb shit while your rights are eroded right under your nose.

Except thats not what he said. To me its laughable that you are actually relying on media to form your presumptions on how "desperate" black people are. How amazingly ignorant is that? Didnt anyone tell you the media guides your day to day thoughts based on what they want you to think about? You ever wonder why the news is about 95% bad all the time? They want you distracted and thinking about dumb shit while your rights are eroded right under your nose.

Blacks are hardly desperate. They have the highest self-esteem of all the racial groups in America, unlike Whites, who are very unsure of themselves. Whites are more desperate.
Margie Omero: Black Americans: Less Stress, More Self-Esteem, Yet More Worries?

Why then would you think you know enough to speak out on Black issues unless you are Black and have experienced those issues? Thats a colossal presumption based on nothing but pure racism. Whats amazing is you cant even see it.
Crime, incarceration, health, income, education, fatherless children, government dependency etc. all paint a very bleak picture of the state of black America. Denying it is a fool's errand and only fools can doubt the desperation of so many.

It is far more desperate to deny it and then whine that whatever ills black America has is because of racism and that some distant relative you never knew was a slave 150 years ago. You, however, take it a step further. You try to give blacks a glorious history they never had by claiming that anything that ever came out of a huge continent with many races is black achievement. No one with an ounce of common sense or any credibility can possibly accept that.

I realize you think you are standing up for your race, but all you're doing is smearing it. Like Jackson, Sharpton and a host of other black leaders, you are making black America look far more desperate than they in fact should be. You, of course, on a much smaller scale than them given your podium is this site.

Last edited:
Why then would you think you know enough to speak out on Black issues unless you are Black and have experienced those issues? Thats a colossal presumption based on nothing but pure racism.

That is not a logical conclusion.

You can deny it .

No, I can inform you - AGAIN - that I don't give a shit. The question is how long it will take to get through the thick layer of shit surrounding that pea brain of yours.

Crime, incarceration, health, income, education, fatherless children, government dependency etc. all paint a very bleak picture of the state of black America. Denying it is a fool's errand and only fools can doubt the desperation of so many.

It is far more desperate to deny it by whining that all these ills are because of racism and that some distant relative you never knew was a slave 150 years ago. You, however, take it a step further. You try to give blacks a glorious history they never had by claiming that anything that ever came out of a huge continent with many races is black achievement. No one with an ounce of common sense or any credibility can possibly accept that.

I realize you think you are standing up for your race, but all you're doing is smearing it. Like Jackson, Sharpton and a host of other black leaders, you are making black America look far more desperate than they in fact should be. You, of course, on a much smaller scale than them given your podium is this site.

You have been confused, bamboozled, and lead astray on a number of points. No one is denying there are problems. All communities have them. What you don't seem to get is that we don't care much at all what you think about it unless you are there to assist and not put down. In short your opinion is just as irrelevant as you are. Its pretty humorous to see you think you can make a difference coming from a negative standpoint.

Its common knowledge amongst educated people to understand that when you start criticizing.... its human nature for people to defend themselves. I take it you lack that education? Combine that with the fact that your attitude and approach represent the cause and persistency of those problems (whether real or imagined) and you have effectively caused gridlock in moving forward to a solution.

I dont have to try and give Black people a glorious history. We already have it, proven by DNA and our own historians and anthropologist along with truthful European historians and anthropologist. No one with a brain can deny that looking at the evidence written, photographic, scientific, linguist, and common sensetic. (OK I made that last word up)

I realize you are from the uneducated group of people that refuse to realize your insecurities and hatred stem from the fact you have been duped repeatedly by the media in an attempt to recreate and maintain a division among the common folk of this nation and actually the entire world. Expand your mind and remain an eternal student. Be open to new ideas and hopefully you can join us that understand the terrible rape that has effected your ability to think clearly and humanely.

You can deny it .

No, I can inform you - AGAIN - that I don't give a shit.

Yelling is not going to change anything. It just highlights how upset you are getting again. The question is why are you upset that I have had relationships with a number of Asian women and specifically the Korean one that got you yelling the last time?

Last edited:
What you don't seem to get is that we don't care much at all what you think about it .

"We"? Do you presume to speak for all black people, or claim that all black people (or any other 'race' for that matter) think alike?

No one with a brain can deny that looking at the evidence written, photographic, scientific, linguist, and common sensetic. (OK I made that last word up)

You used the wrong form of the penultimate word as well. No surprise there.

Forum List

Back