Adios, New York City!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Apart from killing Amazon HQ deal, the Marxists rent control laws and Covid, Mayor Wilhelm just gave NYC the Kiss of Death

De Blasio says ‘very substantial’ cuts coming to NYPD budget\

Cutting the Police budget....what could go wrong?

My wife and I live about 45 minutes north of the City and we started preparing the house for sale. I predict some nice couple from NYC will be looking for a safe place with a backyard, good schools and 10 minutes from County airport.

Apart from killing Amazon HQ deal, the Marxists rent control laws and Covid, Mayor Wilhelm just gave NYC the Kiss of Death

My wife and I live about 45 minutes north of the City and we started preparing the house for sale. I predict some nice couple from NYC will be looking for a safe place with a backyard, good schools and 10 minutes from County airport.

Same here. I live in south texas, north of san antonio, and we're moving way out of the city.

Erm..you know Amazon came to NYC...as in Manhattan?
Amazon Leases New Manhattan Office Space, Less Than a Year After HQ2 Pullout

Same here. I live in south texas, north of san antonio, and we're moving way out of the city.

That ain't south Texas!

Wait for the exodus to put that bad boy on sell. Supply....and demand a fuck ton.

They are cutting spending? Oh the horror of it. We know that only commienists cut spending! :laughing0301:

Wait for the exodus to put that bad boy on sell. Supply....and demand a fuck ton.

My neighbor's house was listed and they sold in 15 days during Covid. Not sure if the buyers even got to see the house

My neighbor's house was listed and they sold in 15 days during Covid. Not sure if the buyers even got to see the house

That’s a very good sign. Kudos and get the fuck out of there

/——/ I’ve never been a Union supporter, but times, they are a changin’. I can’t imagine the Police Union will just roll over and play dead, they already hate de Blasio with a passion. Expect a big fight.

Its hard to understand how city dwellers could keep voting for democrats without at least trying a GOP admin to see if things could improve??????
The GOP stance on cities is that they need to stop existing

Fuck you! Our stance is that they should be safe! Mayor Rudy added hundreds of billions to the NY Economy by making it a safe city

Its hard to understand how city dwellers could keep voting for democrats without at least trying a GOP admin to see if things could improve??????
The GOP stance on cities is that they need to stop existing
/——-/ What a bucket of Hillary. You just pull crapola out of your butt just to have something to post.

Forum List

Back