Admiral James Stavridis : Moscow’s Military Has Become ‘A Terrorist Force’

do you agree with Admiral James Stavridis ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • of ´cos No, I am a Trumpist

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Admiral James Stavridis : Moscow’s Military Has Become ‘A Terrorist Force’​

do you agree with US Admiral James Stavridis ?

Were US and Allied forces "terrorists" when we invaded Iraq in 2003? Do Adm. Stavridis and his war hawk Pentagon handlers aim to take the global war on terror to the Ukraine? To Moscow? Bullshit like this is nothing more than 24/7 talking head propaganda intended to fire up and terrify the vast herds of sheep people living in Western nations. Want to get a glimpse of the true terrorists? Turn on your television and tune to MSNBC, CNN or FOX news. No one on earth spreads terrorism like the mainstream media.

US and Allied forces "terrorists" when we invaded Iraq in 2003?
ivan you are drunk again

still you got 0 chances

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

You need to add a link for your chart.
Muscovy ´s "gross domestic product puts it as only the 12th largest economy in the world according to the International Monetary Fund, about 25% smaller than Italy and more than 20% smaller than Canada, two countries with a fraction of its population"

Admiral James Stavridis : Moscow’s Military Has Become ‘A Terrorist Force’​

do you agree with US Admiral James Stavridis ?

I agree with Bully Puntin using his forces as terrorists to try to steal other countries via intimidation. I fear when he loses that he ups the death toll even more to punish them via attacking the nuke energy sites. Of course, our corrupt Biden administration is working for the axis of evil and is allowing Putin to create this terror----but I think they will use it to corrupt the election this year AGAIN.

I agree with Bully Puntin using his forces as terrorists to try to steal other countries via intimidation. I fear when he loses that he ups the death toll even more to punish them via attacking the nuke energy sites. Of course, our corrupt Biden administration is working for the axis of evil and is allowing Putin to create this terror----but I think they will use it to corrupt the election this year AGAIN.

Vladimir Putin is finished​

Forum List

Back