African-American and Hispanic-American unemployment rate both down over 30% since Trump took office.

That is nice to hear. So are you suggesting we vote for this liar and thief? I don't know why you guys want Black and Hispanics to vote for this animal that has hurt many people. A President is voted into office to work for the betterment of the country and it's people. Not villify and put the citizens down and deport them. Former President Ronald Reagan didn't think that way. It will never happen from me.

The unemployment rate for African Americans on January 1, 2017 was 7.4%. It is now at 5.1%. This is the lowest in modern history. The previous low was in 1971, under another Republican president.

Unemployment Rate: 20 years and over, Black or African American Men

The unemployment rate for Hispanic-Americans has dropped from 5.9% to 3.9%.

Hispanic Unemployment Drops to Lowest Level Ever | Breitbart
This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

There’s no evidence provided indicating a link between Trump’s economic policies and a decrease in unemployment for black and Hispanic workers.

The thread premise is as dishonest as Trump.

The unemployment rate for African Americans on January 1, 2017 was 7.4%. It is now at 5.1%. This is the lowest in modern history. The previous low was in 1971, under another Republican president.

Unemployment Rate: 20 years and over, Black or African American Men

The unemployment rate for Hispanic-Americans has dropped from 5.9% to 3.9%.

Hispanic Unemployment Drops to Lowest Level Ever | Breitbart
This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

There’s no evidence provided indicating a link between Trump’s economic policies and a decrease in unemployment for black and Hispanic workers.

The thread premise is as dishonest as Trump.
Such reasoning is deemed valid when dishonest fuckwits like you are propping up your team.

That is nice to hear. So are you suggesting we vote for this liar and thief? I don't know why you guys want Black and Hispanics to vote for this animal that has hurt many people. A President is voted into office to work for the betterment of the country and it's people. Not villify and put the citizens down and deport them. Former President Ronald Reagan didn't think that way. It will never happen from me.

"Not villify and put the citizens down and deport them."

What citizens has Donald Trump deported? Where exactly do you deport a citizen to?

Forum List

Back