African-American Music Appreciation Month, 2016

Ok lets face it. Black music from the early days brought us to where we are now. Robert Johnson comes to mind. Without him we wouldnt have the blues, without the blues we would not have country or rock and roll. so, I guess you could actually refer to him as the great grandaddy of rock and roll. Him I appreciate. Him I actually have recordings of. He was incredible.
Now lets move on to that annoying noise that the non talent black hacks are trying to pass off for music today. I call it rap crap. There is no talent or value to be found in any of it, and if the greats like Robert Johnson, BB King, hell, even Lional Richie, Barry White (that mans singing would drop panties faster than liquer back in the day) were ever to be subjected to that hideous noise they would have given up their love for music in the first place.
If you think about it, most popular music today can be traced back to the spirituals that the negros sang in the fields.
I think its fair to say that we can all appreciate the contribution to music that the blacks made.
Robert Johnson comes to mind. Without him we wouldnt have the blues
Robert Johnson did not invent the blues....there were guys before him....and the blues guys who were the originators of Rock n Roll were the ones who started playing electric guitar in the 40's,namely T-Bone Walker who was the first i believe to go electric along with John Lee Williamson,Johnny Shines and a bunch of others...Muddy Waters perfected it....
You might be thinking about the wrong Robert Johnson, the one I reference actually died in 1938. He was one of the originals when it came to the delta blues, the style that most rock and roll followed.
Robert Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe I recall telling you not to attempt to think without me helping you.

I may have failed to educate you on Moors but it appears your lack of intellect is hard to overcome.

I already told you I dont blame people for anything especially someone as lowbrow as you are. Everyone knows its not your fault you are inbred.

You can't educate about something you know nothing about. You're incapable of doing it, just as those who were educating you. You didn't failed to educate me on Moors, you were being educated on Moors. By the way, the Moors you were so proud about (from 17c BC and later) were original race-traitors. Look for it, you might be in for a surprise.

Oh, one last thing. Your hate for whites is evident from your posts, not just this thread, but every single one you posted on this forum. You think you can upset me with your insults? Nah, that's just you being you. Simple "dyn du".

bhnju0.png
Your rambling post lets me know I have hurt you emotionally. :itsok:

I may have failed to educate you on Moors but it appears your lack of intellect is hard to overcome.

I already told you I dont blame people for anything especially someone as lowbrow as you are. Everyone knows its not your fault you are inbred.

You can't educate about something you know nothing about. You're incapable of doing it, just as those who were educating you. You didn't failed to educate me on Moors, you were being educated on Moors. By the way, the Moors you were so proud about (from 17c BC and later) were original race-traitors. Look for it, you might be in for a surprise.

Oh, one last thing. Your hate for whites is evident from your posts, not just this thread, but every single one you posted on this forum. You think you can upset me with your insults? Nah, that's just you being you. Simple "dyn du".

bhnju0.png

I know, I know... Anything educational to you looks like rumbling. Sorry I can't provide it to you in a form you understand, since I don't speak rap.

bhnju0.png

I know, I know... Anything educational to you looks like rumbling. Sorry I can't provide it to you in a form you understand, since I don't speak rap.
I said rambling monkey boy. Please learn how to read. :laugh:

bhnju0.png

You see, you learned new word today, "dyn du".

Ok lets face it. Black music from the early days brought us to where we are now. Robert Johnson comes to mind. Without him we wouldnt have the blues, without the blues we would not have country or rock and roll. so, I guess you could actually refer to him as the great grandaddy of rock and roll. Him I appreciate. Him I actually have recordings of. He was incredible.
Now lets move on to that annoying noise that the non talent black hacks are trying to pass off for music today. I call it rap crap. There is no talent or value to be found in any of it, and if the greats like Robert Johnson, BB King, hell, even Lional Richie, Barry White (that mans singing would drop panties faster than liquer back in the day) were ever to be subjected to that hideous noise they would have given up their love for music in the first place.
If you think about it, most popular music today can be traced back to the spirituals that the negros sang in the fields.
I think its fair to say that we can all appreciate the contribution to music that the blacks made.
Robert Johnson did not invent the blues....there were guys before him....and the blues guys who were the originators of Rock n Roll were the ones who started playing electric guitar in the 40's,namely T-Bone Walker who was the first i believe to go electric along with John Lee Williamson,Johnny Shines and a bunch of others...Muddy Waters perfected it....
You might be thinking about the wrong Robert Johnson, the one I reference actually died in 1938. He was one of the originals when it came to the delta blues, the style that most rock and roll followed.
i got the right guy.....you said if it wasnt for him we would not have the blues ....there were many blues guys before Robert Johnson.....and like i said rock and roll was influenced by the guys i mentioned who went electric.....after that some of the guys in the 60's started playing some of his songs as well as Willie Dixon songs....

i got the right guy.....you said if it wasnt for him we would not have the blues ....there were many blues guys before Robert Johnson.....and like i said rock and roll was influenced by the guys i mentioned who went electric.....after that some of the guys in the 60's started playing some of his songs as well as Willie Dixon songs....
ok, Ill give you that, but what came from the electric guitar was based on the delta blues. Im sure we could discuss the merits of most of the greats from Mississipi in those early days and have a good discussion on it.
regardless, there is no question that the black music experience of the early 1900s played an extremely important role in the music of the 60s and 70s. Hard to tell what we would have been listening to without that.

bhnju0.png

Says the cave chimp that just learned "rambling" was a word.
laugh.gif

bhnju0.png

laugh.gif

I understand you have vocabulary limitations since you keep repeating yourself. There is only so much you can do, but it's not your fault. It's genes.

Jimmies is rustled again.

By the way, have you check what Moors did during WWII? Some good stuff.

laugh.gif

I understand you have vocabulary limitations since you keep repeating yourself. There is only so much you can do, but it's not your fault. It's genes.

Just trying to impress on you that rambling and rumbling are two different words despite your limited education.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just trying to impress on you that rambling and rumbling are two different words despite your limited education.
laugh.gif

Trying to impress me? Oh thank you, but you gotta try little harder.

You see, I was impressed by people like you before, but I had to pay admission.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No. "Impress on you" which means.......never mind its complicated. Just take my word for it. Rambling is a totally different word than rumbling.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Zoo's are free, Ive never had to pay to get into the Primate house to look at the exhibits.
I call BS on you paying admission to see those like him.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Zoo's are free, Ive never had to pay to get into the Primate house to look at the exhibits.
I call BS on you paying admission to see those like him.

I was thinking about freak show and circus, but zoo works too.

By the way, where I live zoo is not free, except for kids.

Detroit Zoo Pricing

... I really resent the fact blacks get off the hook for so much negativity they DO , for the little positive good that they do to offset that

The resentment for Blacks getting off the hook for negative stuff ... insert Whites for Blacks or and you have the basis for why there was a civil rights movement.

For almost 2 centuries Whites got away with a lot unjust treatment of not just Blacks but all non-whites and women. That leaves one hell of a sore wound.

Blacks doing the same to Whites isn't right (2 wrongs don't make a right) but understanding perspective helps. Empathy makes for a big step forward in resolving conflict.

Forum List

Back