African Attacks Elderly White Man (video)

..blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
..I've posted many incidents of black on white attacks
--we are not stupid like the left/''left'' is ---we know blacks are just as racist and hateful--and more
You're just reflecting your devolved instincts and believing that everyone acts like white people. White people are the most violent, destructive animal to every exist on the planet. You have brought nothing but violence, murder, sickness, and theft to every culture you have visited.
1. that's because the blacks are not intelligent enough and could not advance past the stone age
2. the blacks do the same thing--murder/rape/etc
3. UNDENIABLE = black Africa is the shithole of the world--I've linked that many times
--STILL--in 2021--they still can't feed themselves
4. undeniable -blacks are more violent than whites in the US--murder FOUR times the rate--rape TWICE the rate

etc = just ONE of many examples:
....more blacks were murdered by blacks in Rwanda per time period than the Germans killed in the holocaust--AND more participated in the Rwanda murders per capita than the Germans did in the Holocaust
Holocaust- 6 million in 4 years
Rwanda - minimum 400,000 in 3 months!!!!!!!!!!! --with MEDIEVAL weapons!!!!!
BOOOOM BABY--most of you people do not know anything about history

Even after spending hundreds of years in the civilized world, seems like the Africans are reverting back to their natural primal behavior at a very fast pace

I can only imagine what that white old dickhead was saying. He wouldn't be a racist would he?
Maybe next time he'll keep his mouth shut.
Are you a negroid too?

Even after spending hundreds of years in the civilized world, seems like the Africans are reverting back to their natural primal behavior at a very fast pace

How many Africans were involved in the vandalism and destruction of our - oops, not your - Capitol Building on January 6th? Please don't deny you aren't a racist and you're The Problem (along with others just like you) who hate and fear of all minorities; primarily because you can't compete with so many of them in jobs, technology and sports.

..blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
..I've posted many incidents of black on white attacks
--we are not stupid like the left/''left'' is ---we know blacks are just as racist and hateful--and more
You're just reflecting your devolved instincts and believing that everyone acts like white people. White people are the most violent, destructive animal to every exist on the planet. You have brought nothing but violence, murder, sickness, and theft to every culture you have visited.
Bull shit. If we shipped all you blacks back to your African homeland, crime would decrease in America by 90%.

You people are far more a liability than an asset. You do nothing but drag a nation down.

How many Africans were involved in the vandalism and destruction of our - oops, not your - Capitol Building on January 6th? Please don't deny you aren't a racist and you're The Problem (along with others just like you) who hate and fear of all minorities; primarily because you can't compete with so many of them in jobs, technology and sports.
How many blacks have been involved with all the rioting, burning, looting and violence in America for the last YEAR AND A HALF?

You pathetic bubble heads always harkening back to the picnic on 1/6 is nothing more than showing that's ALL YOU GOT, and it's nothing in comparison.

Old coot probably called him the N word and conveniently left that out.
Ya, it doesn't take much to bring out violence from a low IQ groid
Doesnt take much to bring out violence or a lie from a caucasoid.
Are you a negroid? The way you are repeating me is very primitive
Dont worry about what I am. Just know that I am your superior in every way. Get back on topic pale recessive one.
Yep, you're a groid
I'm certainly not a caucasoid. Thanking my lucky stars for that.

Why do you folks live off the gov and tax payers which are predominatly white?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Old coot probably called him the N word and conveniently left that out.
Ya, it doesn't take much to bring out violence from a low IQ groid
Doesnt take much to bring out violence or a lie from a caucasoid.
Are you a negroid? The way you are repeating me is very primitive
Dont worry about what I am. Just know that I am your superior in every way. Get back on topic pale recessive one.
Another magic melanin hotep lol.
Not magic but I can see how it would appear that way to devolved subhumans like you guys. Its like how a garage door opener would appear to your neanderthal ancestors.

1623967451504.png

Forum List

Back