African Presence in Pre-Columbian Times

Interestingly enough R1b1a2 is most heavily grouped in the Stonehenge region. His line goes back to the builders of the pyramids. Very interesting that these wonders of the world were built by the same Aryan line.

Actually if you know about the currents in the Atlantic ocean (formerly the Ethiopian Ocean)
LOL......the 'Ethiopian' Ocean....... :cuckoo: :lol:

Now I have heard it all . :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are no words that adequetley describe the absurdity of this claim.
I see an exploratory mission to Mars to 'find the flag planted by American astronauts' in somebody's future. Perhaps a solution to the imminent 'capsizing of Guam' will be a future endeavor as well.
Hey, maybe they just flew to the Americas?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0C151dnDqg]The People Could Fly - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
What would be better? The guy from the team that extracted the DNA says they were full of shit and I just posted 2 other firms that actually tested the samples. They did not get them off of the TV. So thats 3 different sets of people to your one that got it off a TV show. Just say you chose to remain ignorant. You dont have to play like your stupid. I know you feel like a big ass about right now. :lol:

It would be better if he said why it was impossible. He has yet to provide any evidence to the contrary.

It was impossible because that wasn't the result the original team came up with. What do you call 2 different firms proving them wrong by testing the actual samples and not reconstructing it off of a Discovery channel show? You are reaching now. Thats sad.
Those results you showed have nothing to do with King Tut, they just show the genetic make-up of Egyptians during the later periods. In fact, your study notes they are genetically distinct from the Egyptians of the Predynastic and Eatly Dynastic period. They seem to show that Nubians came in in the later periods, leading to the decline of a once great civilization.

Actually if you know about the currents in the Atlantic ocean (formerly the Ethiopian Ocean)

I see an exploratory mission to Mars to 'find the flag planted by American astronauts' in somebody's future. Perhaps a solution to the imminent 'capsizing of Guam' will be a future endeavor as well.
Hey maybe they just flew to the Americas?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0C151dnDqg]The People Could Fly - YouTube[/ame]

At least look it up first before I make you look like an ass! Youre a stupid hill billy :lol:

Atlantic Ocean - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It would be better if he said why it was impossible. He has yet to provide any evidence to the contrary.

It was impossible because that wasn't the result the original team came up with. What do you call 2 different firms proving them wrong by testing the actual samples and not reconstructing it off of a Discovery channel show? You are reaching now. Thats sad.
Those results you showed have nothing to do with King Tut, they just show the genetic make-up of Egyptians during the later periods. In fact, your study notes they are genetically distinct from the Egyptians of the Predynastic and Eatly Dynastic period. They seem to show that Nubians came in in the later periods, leading to the decline of a once great civilization.

So now you have reading comprehension issues? :lol: Read the entire PDF and the 2 links from the other firm. They both clearly show you how wrong you are.

So now you have reading comprehension issues? :lol: Read the entire PDF and the 2 links from the other firm. They both clearly show you how wrong you are.

No, just reading the link you posted.

Nubian migration to Egypt coincided with it's decline, what a coincidence, lol.

I assume the Flying Black Gypsums took over Egypt 4500 BC and ruled their until they were evicted or eradicated each other? Another fairy tale from the Black Mambo comic book.

You got anything to back up anything you have to say i would be glad to see it. Otherwise you're just another shit stain i will have to clean from my thread.

No one buys into your bullshit revisionist history. Quit trying to steal other peoples accomplishments. You must be ashamed of your race if feel the need to do this, but I guess you can only tell the Goerge Washington Carver story so many times. :lol:

I've learned so many things from these threads in the last few days. Things like my Jewish ancestors were just 'white people that adopted the belief'; the original Jews were Black.
I'm of mixed ancestory [including some Pawnee], so does that mean I'm African American as well?

Last edited:

Most people seem to understand this. I don't have a B.S. degree in Douchebaggery Revisionist Theory, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night. I plan on going to Clown Camp this summer with some Flyin Egyptians from the hood.
Hey look.....he 'flew' right out of here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smwr24UCRXo]I Ain't Lying: Mississippi Folktales - YouTube[/ame]

King Tut was of European DNA, so it would make sense he relates to the East Coast American Indians.

Indo-Europeans(Aryans), spread throughout the world in ancient times.
The Tutankhamun DNA Project

Damn you are stupid. It even says on your link they got if off a recording. :lol:

iGENEA was able to reconstruct the Y-DNA profile of Tutankhamun, his father Akhenaten and his grandfather Amenhotep III with the help of a recording of the Discovery Channel. The astonishing result:

Here is the Tut PDF

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

At least look it up first before I make you look like an ass! Youre a stupid hill billy :lol:

Judging by your grammatical skills and sentence structure, you appear to have missed a few English classes.

The People Could Fly - YouTube

Judging by your grammatical skills and sentence structure, you appear to have missed a few English classes.

Judging by your inability to look stuff up you never made it past 1rst grade. :lol:

Judging by your inability to look stuff up you never made it past 1rst grade. :lol:

I've never majored in 'stuff' or 'sheeit'. Excuse me, I never made it past the what? Can you tell me what the 1rst grade is? I'm not fluent in bable.

As you can see, I'm perfectly capable of "looking up 'stuff".

1stuff
noun \ˈstəf\

: materials, supplies, or equipment

: a group or pile of things that are not specifically described

—used to speak in a general way about something that is talked about, written about, etc.

Last edited:
King Tut was of European DNA, so it would make sense he relates to the East Coast American Indians.

Damn you are stupid. It even says on your link they got if off a recording. :lol:

iGENEA was able to reconstruct the Y-DNA profile of Tutankhamun, his father Akhenaten and his grandfather Amenhotep III with the help of a recording of the Discovery Channel. The astonishing result:

Here is the Tut PDF

Your study doesn't mention anything about Y-DNA or MT-DNA. What exactly are they measuring? Your study does nothing to disprove the European lineage of King Tut.

Here is the Tut PDF

Your study doesn't mention anything about Y-DNA or MT-DNA. What exactly are they measuring? Your study does nothing to disprove the European lineage of King Tut.

The burden of proof is on IGENEA. The other 2 firms and the original testers don't have to prove anything. IGENEA got their results off the Discovery Channel. They even said so themselves. The Discovery Channel. Say that 3 times in a row. :lol:

Whats really funny is how all the white people rejoiced and started blogs but now they and the media are very silent on the subject

Last edited:

Here is the Tut PDF

The burden of proof is on IGENEA. The other 2 firms and the original testers don't have to prove anything. IGENEA got their results of the Discovery Channel. They even said so themselves. The Discovery Channel. Say that 3 times in a row. :lol:
Well they do, they said IGENEA was wrong. What is their proof?

Here is the Tut PDF

Say that 3 times in a row. :lol:

Uhhh, that. That. That.
Please don't ask me 'Say what'.

The burden of proof is on IGENEA. The other 2 firms and the original testers don't have to prove anything. IGENEA got their results of the Discovery Channel. They even said so themselves. The Discovery Channel. Say that 3 times in a row. :lol:

They actually had the DNA. IGENEA didn't. Closed case. IGENEA needs to prove the recording on the Discovery Channel was even King Tuts data.

Last edited:

They actually had the DNA. IGENEA didn't. Closed case. IGENEA needs to prove the recording on the Discovery Channel was even King Tuts data.

What DNA did they use?

Forum List

Back