After all this, Nancy Pants may not send impeachment to the Senate

Will Nancy Pants send the impeachment to the Senate?

• Only if her rabid base forces her to.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No, because it was always about politics to wound the President

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
The Senate can conduct their trial without the actual articles. It’s all on video what the articles are and who voted for them. The Senate should move forward and leave her skank ass to chew cud.

Pelosi threatens to delay Trump impeachment trial in bid to pressure McConnell

In a press conference following the historic vote Wednesday night, Pelosi told reporters that she wanted to see how McConnell, R-Ky., would lay out the trial’s rules before she sent over the articles to the Senate.

“We can’t name managers until we see what the process is on the Senate side and I would hope that would be soon. So far, we haven’t seen anything that’s looks fair to us,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi’s stance was an apparent attempt to pressure McConnell, who will hold significant power once the impeachment proceedings are passed from the Democrat-led House to the GOP-controlled Senate.
/—-/ Piglosi knows Impeachment’s is DOA.
Duh, the reason for delaying sending the articles of impeachment to a rigged Senate.

You mean a rigged house doing a donkey show. This will be funny watching pelosi get her head thumped.

So I have to say, I didn't see this one in the head lights. But How ironic to accuse the president of quid pro quo and then perform one after you impeach the dude. Too fking funny. I'm holding these two articles until you give me......... folks you can't make up this demofraud shit.

This was never a legitimate impeachment.

It was Democrat Dirty Tricks.

The Pelosi bitch knows that Trump is not guilty of anything and the Senate will confirm that so she is just looking for ways to get more mileage out of the dirty trick.

Not sending it to the Senate would be a way for the despicable Democrats to pander to their filthy TDS afflicted base without having to have the Senate rule against them.
Read that Constitution you claim to love so much Spanky.

You stupid Moon Bats are just as confused about the Constitution as you are confused about History, Economics, Climate Science, Ethics and Biology.

There were no "high crimes and misdemeanors" you moron. Just Democrat Dirty Tricks.
Lol, looks like a pretty darn solid case to me, especially the case for obstruction.

Unless you can somehow show how tRump's total stonewalling isn't obstructing?

Duh, the reason for delaying sending the articles of impeachment to a rigged Senate.

How clever of the Republicans to change the make up of the Senate right before the vote.

If only the Democrats could have guessed they didn't have enough votes in the Senate. If only the Democrats had known the Senate was against them!

Check mate.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

All she wants is a real trial.
lord you just parrot shit you're told to parrot. she's waffled back and forth since this began on whether or not they should even go for it.

what the dems did was FAR FROM FAIR and if you're trying to say it is then you're just being a willing idiot. period.

all i want is our collective government to grow the fuck up and stop all this horse shit.

In a press conference following the historic vote Wednesday night, Pelosi told reporters that she wanted to see how McConnell, R-Ky., would lay out the trial’s rules before she sent over the articles to the Senate.

“We can’t name managers until we see what the process is on the Senate side and I would hope that would be soon. So far, we haven’t seen anything that’s looks fair to us,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi’s stance was an apparent attempt to pressure McConnell, who will hold significant power once the impeachment proceedings are passed from the Democrat-led House to the GOP-controlled Senate.
/—-/ Piglosi knows Impeachment’s is DOA.

Impeachment has already happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"So far, we haven’t seen anything that’s looks fair to us,” "

Only stupid Progs buy into this crap.After the dog and pony show in the House you people believe her?

QUOTE="jc456, post: 23701625, member: 46512"]
Sounds like she's hoisted on her own petard.
she just committed a quid pro quo on national tv.[/QUOTE]
after charging the president of doing a quid pro quo. Can't make up a demofraud.

Last edited:
Well, this may have been her plan all along.

The hardcore Left had her backed into a corner, and she had to impeach to avoid a mutiny.

This way, she can blame the GOP for not playing fair.
Right up until SCOTUS is asked to step in to interpret Article I Sections 2 & 3, in which case I'm guessing that they're likely to conclude that any significant delay by the HoR to forward the Articles of Impeachment is a de facto attempt to subvert the Constitutional Authority granted to the Senate to try impeachments.

And people wonder why so many don't trust politicians.
Rational people don't trust politicians, brainless partisan automatons worship them as long as said politician tacks the right letter on to the end of its name.
So, we could actually Impeach Pelosi for Obstruction of The Senate.

Er... no "we" cannot.
Sure we can......Wees can do what wees wants. Even IFN that means......making up fake crimes like Obstruction of Congress that cannot be found in US Code.

Anything is possible in The New Banana Republic of America. Wees can even spies on Presidents and stuff.

Last edited:
The Democrats want the last word on Impeachement. They don't want to be exposed by the Senate as to just what a farce the whole thing was. They would LOVE to just sit on it just as it is and let the MSM continue their brainwashing. In the next election, Democrats would vote for Adolf Hitler himself over Trump. That vote is locked down. The independents are the ones they must trick.

If the dems throw in the towel without going to the senate thats a Not Guilty for trump and we can get beck to doing the nations business

Last edited:

How clever of the Republicans to change the make up of the Senate right before the vote.

If only the Democrats could have guessed they didn't have enough votes in the Senate. If only the Democrats had known the Senate was against them!

Check mate.

lord you just parrot shit you're told to parrot. she's waffled back and forth since this began on whether or not they should even go for it.

what the dems did was FAR FROM FAIR and if you're trying to say it is then you're just being a willing idiot. period.

all i want is our collective government to grow the fuck up and stop all this horse shit.
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

A tRumpling just tried to accuse me of "parroting"

tenor (8).gif

Check mate.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

View attachment 295544
hey polly need a cracker?

Check mate.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

View attachment 295544
did you or did you not say the dems just want a fair trial?

name anyone NOT a dem who's said it was fair to begin with.

go.

Forum List

Back