After Civil War, What would the 2 Americas Look Like?

The Lincoln Project is a conservative group, which has long opposed Trump and his Republican allies. It issued a strongly worded statement late on Tuesday following the primary defeat of Wyoming Representative Liz Cheney.

Trump Republicans have largely abondoned conservative principles. The statement essentially said that the Republican Party is no longer a conservative party. It is something else entirely.

Tonight, the nation marks the end of the Republican Party. What remains shares the name and branding of the traditional GOP, but is in fact an authoritarian nationalist cult dedicated only to Donald Trump.

In 2016, Vladimir Putin helped Trump become our President.

"The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office." https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...rms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171

The cult members don't care. Most of the uninformed educationally challenged members don't know of Putin's role in 2016.

Putin is pleased with his choice because our nation is in turmoil as the former President is embroiled in a number of investigations. They would include White House documents, the Jan. 6 coup attempt to overthrow the elected government, civil and criminal business actions in New York, and Trump's tax returns.

The cult members don't care. Most of the uninformed educationally challenged members don't know of Trump's multiple criminal liabilities, and they don't know they are doing the bidding of the Russian dictator.

All the cult members have one thing in common. They don't know, and they don't want to know. They are not fans of reality, and, beyond the Farm Report, they rarely watch responsible news programming, believing it to be fake news because they report the difficulties faced by their cult leader, Donald Trump.

They believe. That's all they know, and that is all they want to know.

A number of reports involve Trump's many problems with the law. Trump Republicans are a no-show. They don't defend Trump. They don't support Trump.

Their support for their cult leader is based entirely on avoiding what Trump says and does.

The mystery is, why Trump? Why a man with inherited billions? Why an extreme narcissist who doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone except himself?

But where does the food that ships through those cities come from? Food may not ever show up to those ports and rail hubs
And places like Redding could choke off Rail traffic & Truck freight from
Canada & Seattle & Portland to The Bay Area & So Cal Via the Antlers / Interstate 5 Bridge

Maybe you didn't, you dipshit. What do you imagine he was suggesting? I already made my opinion known.
The quote mentions white Liberals several times, I will highlight that for you later. It makes no reference whatsoever to right wing, you invented that

Selling the same stuff they’ve always been selling. The days when American farms supply American cities is long gone. Agriculture is only 5% of the American economy.

I knew you canadians were dumb but holy shit do you ever take the cake.
Okay wise one,where will they get these products to sell? And the fact that you think ag is just for selling tells me just how stupid you are.
Surely you understand that ag provides all the food for the cities,be it veggies and fruit to beef.
Last I checked there aren't any farms and ranches in the city. Do you plan on eating asphalt and drinking from the gutters?
And where will you get your raw materials to manufacture anything? They all come from red states out in the country.
You personify the phrase "shit for brains"
I will be waiting for your answers to these questions......because I'm looking for a good laugh.

I knew you canadians were dumb but holy shit do you ever take the cake.
Okay wise one,where will they get these products to sell? And the fact that you think ag is just for selling tells me just how stupid you are.
Surely you understand that ag provides all the food for the cities,be it veggies and fruit to beef.
Last I checked there aren't any farms and ranches in the city. Do you plan on eating asphalt and drinking from the gutters?
And where will you get your raw materials to manufacture anything? They all come from red states out in the country.
You personify the phrase "shit for brains"
I will be waiting for your answers to these questions......because I'm looking for a good laugh.

Hello?
Dragonlady? Are you still here?
I'm patiently waiting for your response.

Lol. Yeah right, it's not as if flyover country is just growing commodities for China.

agfact4-21.jpg

Lol. Yeah right, it's not as if flyover country is just growing commodities for China.

agfact4-21.jpg

What about the rest of the country combined?
No more corn for ethanol,no more oil and gas, your leftist cities would be fucked.

Wrong. South Carolina's act of secession was in itself illegal and it remained under the authority of the United States.
The Constitution is silent on the question of secession. And the states never delegated to the federal government any power to suppress secession. Therefore, secession remained a reserved right of the states.

Oppressors? Clearly, your sympathies lie outside The Union, rather like those of Benedict Arnold, quite possibly.
America was founded by breaking from England for self-rule. The Southern states did the same thing. It's a moral issue of right and wrong and freedom. The states voted — eleven of them.

United States property remained United States property.
That was not possible. As I mentioned in an earlier comment, the little island sits in the middle of Charleston Harbor and is surrounded on three sides by the city's shorelines. The technicality of ownership became irrelevant when the state seceded. Do you think Americans would have permitted England to retain a fort in New York harbor? it was not possible for Fort Sumter to be anything but what it was designed for — to protect Charleston.

Yes. Your decade in Charleston shows. Zero surprise in any of that. You chose to side with the Confederates. The "you" remains validly in-place.
Interestingly, I didn't hold this view when I lived there and my views were not influenced by living there. The local newspaper ran historic articles regularly as a feature but I don't remember anything affecting my more recent views. I do remember when I first moved there I rented a condominium from a big bearded fat guy named Bubba (really!), who said to me, condescendingly, "I don't know how the hell you Yankees won that war." 😁

My views about the Civil War are based on a better understanding of events from forum discussions (I make sure what I say is accurate) and is largely framed by the events of the last few years, actually. I won't go into it all here but I think freeing ignorant, uncivilized negroes and making them US citizens was a terrible mistake — the worst this nation has ever made. They were incompatible. For practical reasons and the good of our nation, not "racism." Lincoln, who opposed making the African descendents citizens before the war, used them to garner support for his killing and had to continue his phony virtue-signaling. He was a lot like Democrats are today, and I don't like it.

So, no, I didn't choose to side with the Confederates. I don't pick sides in anything. I'm an independent that thinks independently. An example, for most of my life I was mostly anti-Republican. Since 2020, I've turned anti-Democrat. My interest is in Truth and what's best for America. I'm a big patriot.

Your presumptions tend to be wrong, you see.

This matter was settled definitively during the time frame 1861-1865, at the cost of 600,000+ American lives on both sides.
Lincoln made it war and was the aggressor throughout. The South mostly defended themselves. Even those first shots at Fort Sumter was a Lincoln ploy. He knew when he ordered a ship to resupply the fort that Charlestonions had to react. Lincoln's war spilled an awful, awful lot of American blood.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
What about the rest of the country combined?
No more corn for ethanol,no more oil and gas, your leftist cities would be fucked.
Oil is a commodity. Refineries are near urban areas. You'll be back to horse and buggy in two months you redneck racist fuctards.

But it's ok. There's only a few hundred of you numbnuts circle jerking to Jackson statues. The test of the US sees how pathetic you are.

agfact4-21.jpg

It's a good thing that California can depend on Wyoming and Utah to keep the Colorado River filling those viaduct to irrigate those California fields. Or, can they.

The next civil war will be nothing like the 1865 Civil War. The next one will be a general societal collapse with the internal institutions of the United States attacking one another.

It's a good thing that California can depend on Wyoming and Utah to keep the Colorado River filling those viaduct to irrigate those California fields. Or, can they.

The next civil war will be nothing like the 1865 Civil War. The next one will be a general societal collapse with the internal institutions of the United States attacking one another.
When it all goes down the far left & left think the Military & NG & LEOs Will side with them

Wouldn’t have to

The liberal areas control the major cities, the banks and the money

Red States would Starve

Ummmmm, the Red States grow the food.

Dumbass.

The quote mentions white Liberals several times, I will highlight that for you later. It makes no reference whatsoever to right wing, you invented that
The quote also mentions that black problems will never be solved by white men. Have you read much of Malcolm X? 😄

What do you think he was saying here Short Bus? Why are such a scared little bitch that you can't answer? 😄

If he thought white liberals, who pretend like they want to help, were full of shit, what do you imagine he felt about white conservatives? Malcolm wanted a revolution that tore down this system of corrupt exploitation. The only difference is method. I'm not sure Malcolm could have imagined a time when whites weren't demographically dominant. Today we know your demographic dominance is on a timer. It didn't take violence. All it took was a little greed and your cuck white leaders dove at the chance to allow low wage immigrants to flood in and replace you. 😄

Forum List

Back