After Civil War, What would the 2 Americas Look Like?

We're probably both to old for this tired shit. If you wish, whites made blacks stupid, whatever that means.
Whites did try to prevent blacks from learning to read or understanding the law they used to keep them enslaved. That's a fact. It's also a fact they used segregation to deny Black Americans equal access to education and that only ended a generation ago. My father is older than the end of segregation. So go cry to someone who gives a shit that historical facts and science hurt your feelings. 😄

Whites did try to prevent blacks from learning to read or understanding the law they used to keep them enslaved. That's a fact. It's also a fact they used segregation to deny Black Americans equal access to education and that only ended a generation ago. My father is older than the end of segregation. So go cry to someone who gives a shit that historical facts and science hurt your feelings. 😄
First off, you claim to be Jamaican. Secondly, blacks are failures globally. In fact the wealthiest and most educated blacks in the world are in the US and yet they are at the bottom rung of society as waves of immigrants who speak little or no English succeed within a generation.

I get your frustration, but insight into the reasons for your failure is the only way to overcome it.

Theoretical, for sure, but geographically what would a divided America look like? Slivers on the Northeastern seaboard on the left coast are a given, but what of isolated cities/shitholes that dot the vast expanses in between?

What of citizenship or exchange of populations? Would a perforated country be sustainable and could the rural and urban areas function independently?

It may seem alarmist, but there cannot be much doubt that with the persecution of the leader of a great deal of the country, this could come to pass.
Mayberry and Dresden circa 1945

“If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

First off, you claim to be Jamaican.
I'm American. My father is Jamaican and American, he has dual citizenship. I wasn't arguing that my father suffered under American segregation, I've always maintained my family arrived here in the 80s, I was merely reflecting on the fact that he is indeed older than the end of segregation. If he had been born here, like so many Black Americans, he would of been denied equal access to education.
Secondly, blacks are failures globally.
This is merely a racist insult, which colors (pun intended), everything you say after.
In fact the wealthiest and most educated blacks in the world are in the US and yet they are at the bottom rung of society as waves of immigrants who speak little or no English succeed within a generation.
Me included. What you are too stupid to realize is that black people coming from other parts of the world are typically in much better financial shape than Black Americans, who have suffered century after century of economic injustice at the hands of racist whites.
I get your frustration, but insight into the reasons for your failure is the only way to overcome it.
See. You can't even keep your stupid arguments consistent. Am I better off than you because I'm an immigrant (we typically do better than poor white trash as well), or a failure because I'm black even though you just said immigrated succeed? 😄 Am I smarter than you because I'm Asian? You're the one who relies on IQ averages for your self worth. 😄

“If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X
Ok. That's not something I disagree with. Malcolm X certainly wasn't suggesting we break bread with the racists on the right, he was suggesting we cuck whites and take their party and country from them. I couldn't agree more. 😄

Ok. That's not something I disagree with. Malcolm X certainly wasn't suggesting we break bread with the racists on the right, he was suggesting we cuck whites and take their party and country from them. I couldn't agree more. 😄
Is English not your first language?

Is it not yours, bitch? Which words there confused you? 😄

You either didn't read or didn't understand the quote by Malcolm X

You either didn't read or didn't understand the quote by Malcolm X

Maybe you didn't, you dipshit. What do you imagine he was suggesting? I already made my opinion known.

The reason I hope we don’t have a breakup is that China would likely take over the world. That would be the likely result even if the breakup was peaceful. It wouldn’t happen over night but would take a couple decades.

Just a warning, If you think living in American is bad now just wait until China takes over.
America breaks up it would mean very very dark times for the entire planet with out a doubt.

I'm American. My father is Jamaican and American, he has dual citizenship. I wasn't arguing that my father suffered under American segregation, I've always maintained my family arrived here in the 80s, I was merely reflecting on the fact that he is indeed older than the end of segregation. If he had been born here, like so many Black Americans, he would of been denied equal access to education.

This is merely a racist insult, which colors (pun intended), everything you say after.

Me included. What you are too stupid to realize is that black people coming from other parts of the world are typically in much better financial shape than Black Americans, who have suffered century after century of economic injustice at the hands of racist whites.

See. You can't even keep your stupid arguments consistent. Am I better off than you because I'm an immigrant (we typically do better than poor white trash as well), or a failure because I'm black even though you just said immigrated succeed? 😄 Am I smarter than you because I'm Asian? You're the one who relies on IQ averages for your self worth. 😄
I have no idea who you are and frankly I don't give a rat's ass. What I do know is that blacks are failures globally and their cries of "wasism" and that poor, poor pitiful me shtick is not going to solve that.

Carry on, but you'll have better luck with guilt-ridden idiots with that "I'm stupid because of white people".

You could just kill yourself and save others the aggravation. You still achieve whatever the afterlife, but without the war and destruction.

Cities are economic centers
Urban areas have always supported development of rural America

So what happens when the red states stop sending goods to the cities?
There are no farms,no mines,no oil/natural gas the cities would be fucked.

I have no idea who you are and frankly I don't give a rat's ass. What I do know is that blacks are failures globally and their cries of "wasism" and that poor, poor pitiful me shtick is not going to solve that.

Carry on, but you'll have better luck with guilt-ridden idiots with that "I'm stupid because of white people".
Who give a shit what you know in your ignorant and racist safe space of a brain? 😄

So what happens when the red states stop sending goods to the cities?
There are no farms,no mines,no oil/natural gas the cities would be fucked.

We live in a global community. Goods can be purchased from other places.

What happens when banks in blue areas no longer provide credit to farmers in red states?
What happens when farmers no longer get their subsidies paid by urban taxpayers ?

The reason I hope we don’t have a breakup is that China would likely take over the world. That would be the likely result even if the breakup was peaceful. It wouldn’t happen over night but would take a couple decades.

Just a warning, If you think living in American is bad now just wait until China takes over.

Worth reading:

1661371709674.png

We can always rely on manboob ^ for a thoughtless interjection. That one was delivered on schedule.
How's the civil war coming along, my pout-stalker bitches?

What's that? You're too scared to fight? You want someone else to do the fighting, while you watch and masturbate frantically?

And nobody is surprised.

How's the civil war coming along, my pout-stalker bitches?

Another stupid question from manboob. Zzz
What's that? You're too scared to fight?

You have me confused with your infantile stereotypes. You imbecile
You want someone else to do the fighting, while you watch and masturbate frantically?
I’d prefer not to have any war. I don’t care how you jerk off. ... It’s bad enough that you are such a jerkoff.
And nobody is surprised.
Nobody is ever surprised to see you posting like a rabid retard.

Wrong. Once South Carolina seceded it was no longer under the authority of the US
Wrong. South Carolina's act of secession was in itself illegal and it remained under the authority of the United States.
oppressors.
Oppressors? Clearly, your sympathies lie outside The Union, rather like those of Benedict Arnold, quite possibly.
Property in Charleston Harbor them became Charleston's, not the Yankees.
United States property remained United States property.
Oh, and you said "you." I'm a Northener, born and raised and where I still remain. My state never allowed slavery and provided the most Yankee soldiers by state per capita in the war.

(I am a former decade-long resident of Charleston, however).
Yes. Your decade in Charleston shows. Zero surprise in any of that. You chose to side with the Confederates. The "you" remains validly in-place.

--------

This matter was settled definitively during the time frame 1861-1865, at the cost of 600,000+ American lives on both sides.

Forum List

Back