After Civil War, What would the 2 Americas Look Like?

You're a fucking kuuunt.

Letting fed troops occupy a SC fort is not giving up rights to the fort, you cocksucking piece of shit!

SC left the union. They had every right to protect their territory and fed troops were given plenty of opportunity to leave but didn't.

Lincoln started it. Fed troops leaving SC = no fucking war AND YOU CUM-STAINED ASS KNOWS IT

Now go fuck your retarded self.

Letting fed troops occupy a SC fort...

Like I said, and you demonstrate again, you're insane. Batshit level. :cuckoo:

Again, nimrod, that fort was not South Carolina's. They gave it away to the U.S.. in 1860, it still belonged to the U.S. despite South Carolina ceceding.

Resolved That this State do cede to the United States all the right title and claim of South Carolina to the site of Fort Sumter and the requisite quantity of adjacent territory

United States Military Reservations, National Cemeteries, and Military Parks

Letting fed troops occupy a SC fort...

Like I said, and you demonstrate again, you're insane. Batshit level. :cuckoo:

Again, nimrod, that fort was not South Carolina's. They gave it away to the U.S.. in 1860, it still belonged to the U.S. despite South Carolina ceceding.

Resolved That this State do cede to the United States all the right title and claim of South Carolina to the site of Fort Sumter and the requisite quantity of adjacent territory
Fuck off. Lincoln started it and you know it.

Fed troops leave = no war.

Nope. South Carolina gave it away. Then benefited by having the federal government build a fort on it.
Nope. Just as South Carolina giveth, the state taketh away. When the state left the United States, of course its land was no longer a part of the US. Sumter is tiny and is seen by eye in Charleston's harbor, surrounded by Charleston shore land on three sides. Sumter was indefensible with US troops.

That's why the US took down the US flag and replaced it with a white surrender flag. The Yankees were then allowed to leave Charleston peacefully.

While it is entertaining to watch a couple of keyboard warriors fight over whether it tastes great or is less filling, re-fighting past wars usually results in losing the current one.

Nope. Just as South Carolina giveth, the state taketh away. When the state left the United States, of course its land was no longer a part of the US. Sumter is tiny and is seen by eye in Charleston's harbor, surrounded by Charleston shore land on three sides. Sumter was indefensible with US troops.

That's why the US took down the US flag and replaced it with a white surrender flag. The Yankees were then allowed to leave Charleston peacefully.

South Carolina had no recourse to take it back. It no longer belonged to them. And taking it back by force was an act of war.

If Iran decides today to open fire on our embassy in Tehran to seize it, you'd be ok with that, right?

While it is entertaining to watch a couple of keyboard warriors fight over whether it tastes great or is less filling, re-fighting past wars usually results in losing the current one.
apgiphy.gif

I don't know why everyone doesn't have that inane posting bot on ignore.
I don’t. My ignore list is at a very hefty 20 or so count. I don’t like having to banish so many fellow members. But in his case, it may be a worthwhile move.

As I already pointed out, that changed once SC was no longer in the US. That's obvious.
No. All right and title is all right and title.

"Resolved, That this state do cede to the United States, all the right, title and claim of South Carolina to the site of Fort Sumter and the requisite quantity of adjacent territory, Provided, That all processes, civil and criminal issued under the authority of this State, or any officer thereof, shall and may be served and executed upon the same, and any person there being who may be implicated by law; and that the said land, site and structures enumerated, shall be forever exempt from liability to pay any tax to this state.

Forum List

Back