After Civil War, What would the 2 Americas Look Like?

He attacked because he wanted to force the south to remain in the union. He ordered the fed troops to say put so he could get his war.

Next

He did not force the Confederacy to open fire on Fort Sumter. They chose to do that because they wanted to seize the fort, which was no longer theirs. That was an act of war.

There was a war when fed troops refused to return property.

Why didn't the fed troops just leave? Thry were not there to protect the union.

There was no war then. You're out of your mind. The war started days after the Confederacy opened fire on a U.S. Fort. That was a direct attack upon the U.S. military.

He did not force the Confederacy to open fire on Fort Sumter. They chose to do that because they wanted to seize the fort, which was no longer theirs. That was an act if war.
Riiiight. Keeping troops in SC's territory was not a hostile act. Refusing to RETURN property held by SC PRIOR to the existence of a US was not hostility.

Kiss my ass. That was Lincoln's war. He wanted it.

There was no war then. You're out of your mind. The war started days after the Confederacy opened fire on a U.S. Fort. That was a direct attack upon the U.S. military.
Fuck you.

Refusing to return sovereignty to SC was an act of war.

You invite me to your house but I overstay my welcome and refuse to leave. You trying to forcibly remove me is the first hostile act?

:laughing0301:

Go fuck yourself.

Fuck you.

Refusing to return sovereignty to SC was an act of war.

You invite me to your house but I overstay my welcome and refuse to leave. You trying to forcibly remove me is the first hostile act?

:laughing0301:

Go fuck yourself.

You're insane. Ceding that property to the U.S. is not akin to overstaying a welcome. In 1860, that was U.S. property and South Carolina had no right to unilaterally take it back. That would be like a country seizing our embassy. That would be an act of war.

I edited to add this before seeing your reply, so I'm moving it down here:

Even with hindsight, we now know how much harm Lincoln's decision created for the US, some of it unresolved today. Lincoln took legal property without compensating its owners. The end of slavery everywhere just needed more time, time for an economic replacement to develop. Lincoln unnaturally forced the issue resulting in great destruction and death. Remember, these were Americans he destroyed.
Legal property

LOL

You're insane. Ceding that property to the U.S. is not akin to overstaying a welcome. In 1860, that was U.S. property and South Carolina had no right to unilaterally take it back. That would be like a country seizing our embassy. That would be an act of war.
You're a fucking kuuunt.

Letting fed troops occupy a SC fort is not giving up rights to the fort, you cocksucking piece of shit!

SC left the union. They had every right to protect their territory and fed troops were given plenty of opportunity to leave but didn't.

Lincoln started it. Fed troops leaving SC = no fucking war AND YOU CUM-STAINED ASS KNOWS IT

Now go fuck your retarded self.

People really think nations are founded with the prospect of dissolving because a few malcontents want to go back on their word? Apparently, there is no refuting the willing suspension of logical thought.
The "South" may have "identified" as an independent country, but they miscalculated in believing the rest of the country would go along with the fantasy. Remind you of anything?

Given how much the military hates the Trump-traitors, their fantasies of Civil War would get them killed very quickly.

I suggest you _not_ FAAFO, traitor. Just stew there alone in your sore-loser fascist thoughts while drinking heavily.
We can always rely on manboob ^ for a thoughtless interjection. That one was delivered on schedule.

Forum List

Back