After having watched Comey.....

Let's check:

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

"...after months of anonymous leaks, not only is there still no evidence of collusion with Russian operatives, Comey directly refuted one of the key reports that raised serious and legitimate questions. Without knowing the classified information discussed in closed sessions, as of today we have to say that there is less grounds for suspecting unlawful collusion in Russian election interference than we had before the hearing."
After Comey Testifies, One Scandal Gets Smaller, Another Gets Bigger

I hear weeping on the Left....

It will soon become calamitous screaming.

Yes you conservatives will be howling like no other as the evidence mounts.

Waiting.....

Yeah and you will be watching as the evidence mounts too. You act like this is it and Trump has been proven innocent when all it was is James Comey testifying as to why he felt he was fired.. What are you going to do when Kushner is put in the chair and gets asked why he was meeting with a Russian banker of a sanctioned bank and did Trump know about this meeting.

I mean if I hadn't been part of anything and a person I knew was in trouble for a serious crime, I wouldn't be asking people to lay off. Nor would I be concerned about being investigated since I did nothing.

You see poli chic, when a bull takes a dump you don't call the end result steak. And no matter how many names you call people who tell you it's bullshit, it does not turn to steak. It is bullshit, much like your posts.

"Yeah and you will be watching as the evidence mounts too."

So far, the only evidence that has mounted is evidence of your ignorance.

I know enough to say that none of you have out debated me.

So bring it dumb fuck. Because all you are going to do is repeat the same stupid bullshit every other conservative spews. You have no mind, therefore you ae incapable of thinking for yourself.

OT:
Really? It appears by the post above that you're resorting to conservatives' tactics. I wouldn't consider one who devolves to that -- attacking a person rather than showing the substantive deficiency in their ideas -- and that alone as one who sees themselves as having prevailed in the colloquy.

I appreciate that you might not always care to take the time to pen something substantively scathing, but when that's the case, keep mum. It's hard to look truly like a "winner," as opposed to a comedian, when one has nothing but hackneyed aspersions to offer. Only people with small minds and cold hearts have only trite insults to offer in retort to things they perceive as wrong, absurd, etc.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

This is the tenth amendment. Now for those who would like to argue go back and look at the powers delegated to the federal government.

Then look at the powers delegated to states.

Then shut up.

You imbecile.....the powers of the federal government are listed, succinctly (better look that up) in article 1, section 8

Well not exactly since the judicial and executive branches are also part of the federal government.

What a stupid statement.

Does that neon light flashing IDIOT over your head keep you awake at night?

Tough to take down ISIS with 60 million Democrats running interference for them.

How are they doing that? Trump has the War Power Act. He doesn't need Congress to do anything.
In fact, he does need Congress.

Look, the Democrats and the clowns in the party have been obstructing any kind of attempt to actually win this war and go home. It is accomplished by deceitful rhetoric, outright lies, and manipulation of public opinion to affect outcomes. Its all right out there for those who care to look for it.

That has not happened. The facts is these have been needless wars started by republicans they did not even try to finish.

I know enough to say that none of you have out debated me.

So bring it dumb fuck. Because all you are going to do is repeat the same stupid bullshit every other conservative spews. You have no mind, therefore you ae incapable of thinking for yourself.

OT:
Really? It appears by the post above that you're resorting to conservatives' tactics. I wouldn't consider one who devolves to that -- attacking a person rather than showing the substantive deficiency in their ideas -- and that alone as one who sees themselves as having prevailed in the colloquy.

I appreciate that you might not always care to take the time to pen something substantively scathing, but when that's the case, keep mum. It's hard to look truly like a "winner," as opposed to a comedian, when one has nothing but hackneyed aspersions to offer. Only people with small minds and cold hearts have only trite insults to offer in retort to things they perceive as wrong, absurd, etc.

I am going to fight you guys with the same tactics you use. So stop whining. When you can say the same thing to the conservative ho posted the comment that it was his job to lower my self esteem then you come say something to me about my responses to that person . If you cannot do that, shut the hell up.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

This is the tenth amendment. Now for those who would like to argue go back and look at the powers delegated to the federal government.

Then shut up.

You imbecile.....the powers of the federal government are listed, succinctly (better look that up) in article 1, section 8

Well not exactly since the judicial and executive branches are also part of the federal government.

What a stupid statement.

I don't sleep in your bedroom.

Then shut up.

What a stupid statement.

What a nauseating thought.

"...after months of anonymous leaks, not only is there still no evidence of collusion with Russian operatives, Comey directly refuted one of the key reports that raised serious and legitimate questions. Without knowing the classified information discussed in closed sessions, as of today we have to say that there is less grounds for suspecting unlawful collusion in Russian election interference than we had before the hearing."
After Comey Testifies, One Scandal Gets Smaller, Another Gets Bigger

I hear weeping on the Left....

Waiting.....

Yeah and you will be watching as the evidence mounts too. You act like this is it and Trump has been proven innocent when all it was is James Comey testifying as to why he felt he was fired.. What are you going to do when Kushner is put in the chair and gets asked why he was meeting with a Russian banker of a sanctioned bank and did Trump know about this meeting.

I mean if I hadn't been part of anything and a person I knew was in trouble for a serious crime, I wouldn't be asking people to lay off. Nor would I be concerned about being investigated since I did nothing.

You see poli chic, when a bull takes a dump you don't call the end result steak. And no matter how many names you call people who tell you it's bullshit, it does not turn to steak. It is bullshit, much like your posts.

Not really.

Waiting.....

Not really.

Yup....really.

Then shut up.

What a stupid statement.

What a nauseating thought.

Apparently you sleep with the neon idiot light on. Just like you live in the double decker outhouse or mobile johnny..

It's clear to me that he would be a far, far better POTUS than is the person whom we have in that role. I wouldn't care with which party he runs. The man is clearly erudite, cogent, perspicacious, and politically skilled. Most importantly, the man doesn't say things that he either should not or that he cannot strongly, soundly support.

As an aside, we learned today too that the man has real flair, not that shopworn showy sh*t we've all too much seen from the current POTUS and his ilk. In short and politics be damned, Comey is class act.
Are you kidding? He is out of his mind, the man has some serious head trip issues going on. Comey the clowns career is toast.

Waiting.....

Not really.

Yup....really.

Not whatsoever. Look fruitcake, just because nr of you stupid ass conservatives declare something doesn't male it so. Have these investigations ended? No. So what fucking proof do you have that Trump had nothing to do with any of this?

NONE!

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

The DMV can't register voters, they can only register drivers, and vehicles. It's in the title.

The sec of state registers voters. So you realize your endlessly repeated post is completely wrong. Nobody is registered at the DMV. They just forward the application.

You're stuck on stupid.

It's clear to me that he would be a far, far better POTUS than is the person whom we have in that role. I wouldn't care with which party he runs. The man is clearly erudite, cogent, perspicacious, and politically skilled. Most importantly, the man doesn't say things that he either should not or that he cannot strongly, soundly support.

As an aside, we learned today too that the man has real flair, not that shopworn showy sh*t we've all too much seen from the current POTUS and his ilk. In short and politics be damned, Comey is class act.
Are you kidding? He is out of his mind, the man has some serious head trip issues going on. Comey the clowns career is toast.

Comey doesn't have to work anymore if he doesn't want to. Not that his career is over. Furthermore why would his career be toast?

This outta be good. Bring your popcorn folks.

th

The DMV can't register voters, they can only register drivers, and vehicles. It's in the title.

The sec of state registers voters. So you realize your endlessly repeated post is completely wrong. Nobody is registered at the DMV. They just forward the application.

You're stuck on stupid.

Do you always talk out your rear or do you research every once in a while.

Voter Registration | DMV.org

Comey doesn't have to work anymore if he doesn't want to. Not that his career is over. Furthermore why would his career be toast?

This outta be good. Bring your popcorn folks
He has mental and emotional issues and we are lucky to be rid of him. He is a political hack with a swollen head and a ax to grind. That is a dangerous combination. He didn't do a good job of defending the nation. Time after time attack after attack and the perps were on the FBI watch list, Comey's worthless watch list apparently. Glad that tool is gone and if he gets a job the guy who gives it to him is a fool.

Do you always talk out your rear or do you research every once in a while.

Voter Registration | DMV.org

Did you read your own citation?

NOTE: Once your information has been submitted for registration, it still needs to be approved by your local election official. This official will contact you once your CA voter registration has been approved, or if they need more information from you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

This outta be good. Bring your popcorn folks
He has mental and emotional issues and we are lucky to be rid of him. He is a political hack with a swollen head and a ax to grind. That is a dangerous combination. He didn't do a good job of defending the nation. Time after time attack after attack and the perps were on the FBI watch list, Comey's worthless watch list apparently. Glad that tool is gone and if he gets a job the guy who gives it to him is a fool.

None of that is true. He'd still be director if he had stopped the investigation like Trump wanted.

Forum List

Back