After having watched Comey.....

While the nation is at risk from international terrorism, Comey's sole objective is to trip up his superiors actually trying to fight terror

How is Trump fighting terror? He promised ISIS would be gone in 30 days. Well, 30 days have come and gone and ISIS is still there.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"...after months of anonymous leaks, not only is there still no evidence of collusion with Russian operatives, Comey directly refuted one of the key reports that raised serious and legitimate questions. Without knowing the classified information discussed in closed sessions, as of today we have to say that there is less grounds for suspecting unlawful collusion in Russian election interference than we had before the hearing."
After Comey Testifies, One Scandal Gets Smaller, Another Gets Bigger

I hear weeping on the Left....

It will soon become calamitous screaming.

Yes you conservatives will be howling like no other as the evidence mounts.

Waiting.....

Yeah and you will be watching as the evidence mounts too. You act like this is it and Trump has been proven innocent when all it was is James Comey testifying as to why he felt he was fired.. What are you going to do when Kushner is put in the chair and gets asked why he was meeting with a Russian banker of a sanctioned bank and did Trump know about this meeting.

I mean if I hadn't been part of anything and a person I knew was in trouble for a serious crime, I wouldn't be asking people to lay off. Nor would I be concerned about being investigated since I did nothing.

You see poli chic, when a bull takes a dump you don't call the end result steak. And no matter how many names you call people who tell you it's bullshit, it does not turn to steak. It is bullshit, much like your posts.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

This is the tenth amendment. Now for those who would like to argue go back and look at the powers delegated to the federal government.

Then look at the powers delegated to states.

Then shut up.

You imbecile.....the powers of the federal government are listed, succinctly (better look that up) in article 1, section 8

Well not exactly since the judicial and executive branches are also part of the federal government.

While the nation is at risk from international terrorism, Comey's sole objective is to trip up his superiors actually trying to fight terror

How is Trump fighting terror? He promised ISIS would be gone in 30 days. Well, 30 days have come and gone and ISIS is still there.
Tough to take down ISIS with 60 million Democrats running interference for them.

Comey: "No votes were altered in the 2016 election."

Comey: "There have many, many stories reportedly based on classified info....especially about Russia....that are just DEAD WRONG."

Tough to take down ISIS with 60 million Democrats running interference for them.

When that happens let us know.
It's already happening.

Aren't you impressed by My timely disclosure? Oh, wait. I don't care what you are impressed by.

My bad. Carry on.

How are they doing that? Trump has the War Powers Act. He doesn't need Congress to do anything.

Last edited:
"You ever wonder why, of those three things, the only one that has never been leaked is the fact that the President was never under personal investeigation?"

Nixon wasn't under personal investigation...until he was.

And YES, it was leaked that Trump wasn't under investigation, by Trump, in that weird ass firing letter he sent to Comey.

Nixon wasn't under personal investigation...until he was.

Yup. Exactly. An investigation can determine there is no evidence, once the investigation has finished.

So for all those Trump people who think there's no evidence; you can't possibly know that before the investigation is even concluded.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
cjones11142016.jpg

How are they doing that? Trump has the War Power Act. He doesn't need Congress to do anything.
In fact, he does need Congress.

Look, the Democrats and the clowns in the party have been obstructing any kind of attempt to actually win this war and go home. It is accomplished by deceitful rhetoric, outright lies, and manipulation of public opinion to affect outcomes. Its all right out there for those who care to look for it.

Forum List

Back