After having watched Comey.....

It's clear to me that he would be a far, far better POTUS than is the person whom we have in that role. I wouldn't care with which party he runs. The man is clearly erudite, cogent, perspicacious, and politically skilled. Most importantly, the man doesn't say things that he either should not or that he cannot strongly, soundly support.

As an aside, we learned today too that the man has real flair, not that shopworn showy sh*t we've all too much seen from the current POTUS and his ilk. In short and politics be damned, Comey is class act.

Comey is under DOJ investigation also for his interference into this election. He broke DOJ protocol all the way down the line when he was investigating Hillary Clinton's emails. He was told not to release any information within 60 days of an election, he did it within 11 days. During those 7 days milliions of people voted, believing charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton, and 7 days later, Comey gave birth to his nothing burger. So Presidential material NOT.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

battered-fbi-cartoon-e1478494152894.jpg

Comey is directly responsible for the Ass Clown that sits in the Oval office today. Would he make a better President than Trump? Who wouldn't?

"...after months of anonymous leaks, not only is there still no evidence of collusion with Russian operatives, Comey directly refuted one of the key reports that raised serious and legitimate questions. Without knowing the classified information discussed in closed sessions, as of today we have to say that there is less grounds for suspecting unlawful collusion in Russian election interference than we had before the hearing."
After Comey Testifies, One Scandal Gets Smaller, Another Gets Bigger

I hear weeping on the Left....

Where do you hear this weeping?

You really might want to quit all this boistersous talking because this thing has just begun.

"...because this thing has just begun."

Really?

Let's check the score:

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

Yawn. There is a lot of information out there we don't know. What is known is that Russia did involve itself in our elections and that people attached the Trump campaign or on Trumps staff met with Russians during this period of time as well as before he was inaugurated. Now that is what we know. And that doesn't mean Trump did not have anything to do with this. It does not mean there was no collusion.This is the information we know at this present time. So while you jump to conclusions, there are major players in this matter who have not testified and because of that we do not have all the facts one way or the other. So until these people are heard by the proper authorities with all evidence collected to be questioned on, you are talking out of your ass.

It's clear to me that he would be a far, far better POTUS than is the person whom we have in that role. I wouldn't care with which party he runs. The man is clearly erudite, cogent, perspicacious, and politically skilled. Most importantly, the man doesn't say things that he either should not or that he cannot strongly, soundly support.

As an aside, we learned today too that the man has real flair, not that shopworn showy sh*t we've all too much seen from the current POTUS and his ilk. In short and politics be damned, Comey is class act.

Comey is under DOJ investigation also for his interference into this election. He broke DOJ protocol all the way down the line when he was investigating Hillary Clinton's emails. So Presidential material NOT.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

th

Comey is directly responsible for the Ass Clown that sits in the Oval office today. Would he make a better President than Trump? Who wouldn't?

Wow, that is an interesting direction your Fuhrer chose to go.

Honestly, not a bad one. After the absolute thrashing you Nazis took this morning, attacking Comey may indeed be your best move.

Shut up idiot.

I put you in your place again, huh?

No. You are incapable of doing that.

Readers can decide.

What readers? These right wing idiots who are just as blind as your ass?

Soooo....everybody hates you?

Perhaps they just hate stupidity.

Who is every body? I have all kinds of friends. You know, the real kind that I can see when I talk to them.

"...after months of anonymous leaks, not only is there still no evidence of collusion with Russian operatives, Comey directly refuted one of the key reports that raised serious and legitimate questions. Without knowing the classified information discussed in closed sessions, as of today we have to say that there is less grounds for suspecting unlawful collusion in Russian election interference than we had before the hearing."

You really might want to quit all this boistersous talking because this thing has just begun.

Really?

Let's check the score:

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

Yawn. There is a lot of information out there we don't know. What is known is that Russia did involve itself in our elections and that people attached the Trump campaign or on Trumps staff met with Russians during this period of time as well as before he was inaugurated. Now that is what we know. And that doesn't mean Trump did not have anything to do with this. It does not mean there was no collusion.This is the information we know at this present time. So while you jump to conclusions, there are major players in this matter who have not testified and because of that we do not have all the facts one way or the other. So until these people are heard by the proper authorities with all evidence collected to be questioned on, you are talking out of your ass.

False.

Comey is under DOJ investigation also for his interference into this election. He broke DOJ protocol all the way down the line when he was investigating Hillary Clinton's emails. So Presidential material NOT.

th

Honestly, not a bad one. After the absolute thrashing you Nazis took this morning, attacking Comey may indeed be your best move.

Who took a thrashing?

th

Who took a thrashing?

:lmao:

DERP

Really?

Let's check the score:

False.

You will see in the months to come just exactly how true those comments really are.

1. " The majority of people voted for Clinton. "
Only counting the illegal aliens that the snake, Obama, told to go and vote.

There's no evidence of widespread illegal immigrants voting. Mostly because, how would they? In order to vote, you have to register. And to register, you have to provide a government-issued ID. So it's impossible for millions of illegal people to vote because a) they're not registered to vote and b) in order to impersonate someone else at the polls, there would have to be an undertaking of immense and unbelievable proportions to coordinate X millions of people to not only find eligible voters to impersonate, but to impersonate voters who hadn't voted.

The only people caught voting illegally have been Trump voters.

2. "Trump also asked Comey to back off investigating Flynn "
He has every right to ask that.
Even to order it.

No, he actually doesn't. That's called "Obstruction of Justice", and it's what forced Nixon to resign. You don't seem to know much of what you are saying on these boards.

3. "Comey said he wasn't because he was investigating the campaign."
No he didn't.

Yes, he fucking did. Today Comey even said he told Trump the campaign was under investigation, even if it meant Trump personally wasn't. Of course, that was way back in January and March...things could have (and probably did) change since that time. It is completely reasonable to expect Trump to be under investigation if his campaign is. It was his campaign, after all. He personally fired two campaign managers.

No one ever said there was any reason to investigate Trump.
What crime was in question?

There's plenty of reason to investigate Trump. It was his campaign that had illicit contact with the top Russian spy. It was his campaign that was run for a period by a guy with questionable Russian connections. The crime being investigated is Russian meddling in the election and whether the Russians colluded with Trump and his campaign. When you had Trump openly encouraging Russia to hack into the DNC, that seems to send the message that Trump was working with Russia. Otherwise, why would he ask a foreign power to hack into the servers of one of our political parties?

4. "so it is quite obvious that Trump was heavily involved in the campaign. "
You didn't really write that....did you?

You think Trump wasn't involved with his campaign? So who fired Lewandowksi? Who fired Manafort?

5."We have to wait for this investigation to conclude "
It concluded today.
You're just too dumb to recognize it.

Sounds like you're making wishes. If anything, today's hearing left more questions unanswered.

I put you in your place again, huh?

Readers can decide.

Who is every body? I have all kinds of friends. You know, the real kind that I can see when I talk to them.

I've seen your posts.....you claim all kinds of things, but when pressed, it turns out you know nothing.

Clearly, you are a person of low self esteem, and I'm here to see that it goes even lower.

"Conservatives have tried to repeal all of that"
Links?
No?
Can't find any?
That's because you're a liar as well as a moron.

So you're going to sit there and say Conservatives didn't oppose Social Security? That Conservatives opposed and have tried to attack Civil Rights laws? That Conservatives haven't tried to abolish all taxation? Really? What planet do you live on????

'Whereas there is a strong argument that the 10th Amendment is unnecessary.'
OMG.
If you're the best there is, the wheel would never have been invented.

No argument from you in defense of the 10th Amendment. The reason is because you cannot make one. The 10th Amendment is antiquated and has little bearing in the globalized and centralized economy today that ignores state borders.

How do you find you way back each day to that double-decker porta-potty you call home???

Don't project your bullshit on me.

th

Who took a thrashing?

:lmao:

DERP

You conservatives are funny. You get your asses handed to you on a daily basis by the liberals here daily and yet you declare victory like that makes it so.

You guys took a terrible beating today from Comey and no matter how much you try making things up, he presented a path the show that Trump was trying to obstruct justice. TRUMP, not anyone else who is not the presidemt, past presidents, past candidates who are not president or past AGs..

Readers can decide.

I've seen your posts.....you claim all kinds of things, but when pressed, it turns out you know nothing.

Clearly, you are a person of low self esteem, and I'm here to see that it goes even lower.

I know enough to say that none of you have out debated me.

So bring it dumb fuck. Because all you are going to do is repeat the same stupid bullshit every other conservative spews. You have no mind, therefore you ae incapable of thinking for yourself.

So what federal law defines marriage? And where in the constitution is the federal government given power to regulate marriage licenses?

Seems that the supreme court is part of the federal government, it pretty much defined the right to marry and states can't overrule the decision.

So then Citizens United is OK to you? Hobby Lobby is OK to you? Cases closed right?

No they aren't OK. But state rights are secondary to that of the federal government.

Interesting.

Then why the 10th Amendment, and its impeccably clear language?

The tenth amendment does not grant states supremacy, it details the chain of command so to speak, Federal law is the supreme law of the land. That is crystal clear.

Only within the scope of its Constitutionally-mandated powers.

1. " The majority of people voted for Clinton. "
Only counting the illegal aliens that the snake, Obama, told to go and vote.

There's no evidence of widespread illegal immigrants voting. Mostly because, how would they? In order to vote, you have to register. And to register, you have to provide a government-issued ID. So it's impossible for millions of illegal people to vote because a) they're not registered to vote and b) in order to impersonate someone else at the polls, there would have to be an undertaking of immense and unbelievable proportions to coordinate X millions of people to not only find eligible voters to impersonate, but to impersonate voters who hadn't voted.

The only people caught voting illegally have been Trump voters.

2. "Trump also asked Comey to back off investigating Flynn "
He has every right to ask that.
Even to order it.

No, he actually doesn't. That's called "Obstruction of Justice", and it's what forced Nixon to resign. You don't seem to know much of what you are saying on these boards.

3. "Comey said he wasn't because he was investigating the campaign."
No he didn't.

Yes, he fucking did. Today Comey even said he told Trump the campaign was under investigation, even if it meant Trump personally wasn't. Of course, that was way back in January and March...things could have (and probably did) change since that time. It is completely reasonable to expect Trump to be under investigation if his campaign is. It was his campaign, after all. He personally fired two campaign managers.

No one ever said there was any reason to investigate Trump.
What crime was in question?

There's plenty of reason to investigate Trump. It was his campaign that had illicit contact with the top Russian spy. It was his campaign that was run for a period by a guy with questionable Russian connections. The crime being investigated is Russian meddling in the election and whether the Russians colluded with Trump and his campaign. When you had Trump openly encouraging Russia to hack into the DNC, that seems to send the message that Trump was working with Russia. Otherwise, why would he ask a foreign power to hack into the servers of one of our political parties?

4. "so it is quite obvious that Trump was heavily involved in the campaign. "
You didn't really write that....did you?

You think Trump wasn't involved with his campaign? So who fired Lewandowksi? Who fired Manafort?

5."We have to wait for this investigation to conclude "
It concluded today.
You're just too dumb to recognize it.

Sounds like you're making wishes. If anything, today's hearing left more questions unanswered.

"There's no evidence of widespread illegal immigrants voting. Mostly because, how would they? In order to vote, you have to register."

I recognize that you really are this stupid.

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

2. "With the law about to hit the two-year mark, the California Department of Motor Vehicles announced that 806,000 illegal aliens have been granted driver licenses, according to the Bay Area’s Mercury News. 14,000 of those licenses were issued in November of this year.

In 2017, new motor voter law AB 1461 will go into effect, automatically registering most licensed California drivers to vote. As the Mercury News points out, concerns have been raised about the crossover of AB60 illegal alien licensees being illegally registered to vote as a result. Some lawmakers have claimed there are safeguards against such a case."
California Licenses 800K Illegal Aliens as Motor Voter Law Looms - Breitbart

3. DMV licensed 800,000 undocumented immigrants under 2-year-old law
California driver licenses given to 800,000 undocumented immigrants

4. In program’s first year, nearly half of California’s driver’s licenses went to undocumented

clip_image002.jpg

o0kkvy-b88609632z.120160106223104000g74e57dj.10.jpg

In program’s first year, nearly half of California’s driver’s licenses went to undocumented – Orange County Register

It will soon become calamitous screaming.

Seems that the supreme court is part of the federal government, it pretty much defined the right to marry and states can't overrule the decision.

So then Citizens United is OK to you? Hobby Lobby is OK to you? Cases closed right?

No they aren't OK. But state rights are secondary to that of the federal government.

Interesting.

The tenth amendment does not grant states supremacy, it details the chain of command so to speak, Federal law is the supreme law of the land. That is crystal clear.

The states are also limited by consitutionally mandated powers.

Really?

Let's check the score:

False.

You will see in the months to come just exactly how true those comments really are.

No prob.

Interesting.

The states are also limited by consitutionally mandated powers.

Name them.

It will soon become calamitous screaming.

Yes you conservatives will be howling like no other as the evidence mounts.

Forum List

Back