After having watched Comey.....

payn_c15083320170607120100.jpg

Comey verified that Trump hadn't lied.

You should stop doing so.

No he didn't.

Comey said exactly that:

. "... I had, as the Department of Justice directed, confirmed the investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign.... we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that. He repeatedly told me, “We need to get that fact out.”

And so that is supposed to mean they never will investigate Trump?

For what????

This?

"CNN Reports: Trump Gets 2 Scoops Of Ice Cream, Everyone Else Gets 1 Scoop"
CNN Reports: Trump Gets 2 Scoops Of Ice Cream, Everyone Else Gets 1 Scoop
Chic it's plain to see trump wants Comey to back away from flynn because flyn can take many down if and when he testifies

Yates didn't work out for you guys.

Comey sunk your boat.

The next 'Knight' is Flynn?

Best keep that box of tissues nearby.

The more someone is educated, the less likely they are to buy Conservative bullshit.

That tends roughly to be true.
I think that the issue comes down to the extent to which one "sees gray" is directly proportional to the extent to which one has developed a keen intellect. Looking at the bulk of conservative commentary on USMB, one sees an abundance of "black and white" and very little "gray." Similarly in my life -- one that overwhelmingly consists of people who have postgraduate degrees and who are so indifferent about whether they are liberal or conservative they don't even bother defining themselves using those terms -- I observe nothing extreme in their political ideologies, if one can validly assert they even have political ideologies.

Quite simply, a "gray" world and its issues, are not nearly easily managed and resolved as is a "black and white" one, and in a "gray" world, one must be willingly adept at thinking one's way through it and then do just that. That behavior is just not what less bright people care to do. We've all surely heard or seen someone complain when called to do so, "That hurts my brain."

Odd, I have a Ph.D. and really don't buy into the leftist views.

Of course I engaged in all of my graduate and post graduate education as an adult. Particularly through the masters program I challenged the Marxist professors and didn't simply accept the dogma of the left.

The reason that educated people tend to accept leftism is simply because American Universities are literally temples to leftism. Generally those in their early 20's are trained to recite dogma from the left and are never allowed to question.

Odd, I have a Ph.D. and really don't buy into the leftist views.

Of course I engaged in all of my graduate and post graduate education as an adult. Particularly through the masters program I challenged the Marxist professors and didn't simply accept the dogma of the left.

The reason that educated people tend to accept leftism is simply because American Universities are literally temples to leftism. Generally those in their early 20's are trained to recite dogma from the left and are never allowed to question.

^^^^^This!^^^^^

The World is naturally averse
To all the truth it sees and hears,
But swallows nonsense and a lie
With greediness and gluttony.
Samuel Butler
Hudibras, 1663

After listening to Trump's attorney ... nonsense best describes the defense.

Giving notes to the press about a classified meeting is by definition a "leak".
Sharing information that one's superiors have not expressly asked one to share or shared themselves is "leaking information." The nature of the information has nothing to do with whether one's disclosing it constitutes "leaking" it.

"...after months of anonymous leaks, not only is there still no evidence of collusion with Russian operatives, Comey directly refuted one of the key reports that raised serious and legitimate questions. Without knowing the classified information discussed in closed sessions, as of today we have to say that there is less grounds for suspecting unlawful collusion in Russian election interference than we had before the hearing."
After Comey Testifies, One Scandal Gets Smaller, Another Gets Bigger

I hear weeping on the Left....

Interesting.
Then why the 10th Amendment, and its impeccably clear language?

Because it was written at a time before the kind of interstate commerce individuals routinely engage in, before a time of instantaneous communication, before a time where you could sit at your computer in Washington, order a product from Florida, pay for it with a credit card based in Delaware, and have it shipped by a company from Texas. Before a time where someone could get on a plane in New York and end up in Los Angeles four hours later. The 10th Amendment is a relic from an antiquated time. Commerce now routinely happens across borders. Movement of labor happens routinely across state borders. We have a centralized economy...we need a centralized government to manage it. Want to know why insurance isn't sold across state borders? The 10th Amendment.

Ah.....so it's no good because it was written some time ago!

The idea that moderns should not be bound by “a world that is dead and gone?

Of course, there are lots of laws on the books today by folks dead and gone: Social Security laws, or the Civil Rights Act of 1964, or the Sixteenth Amendment imposing an income tax, and all nine justices who participated in Roe v. Wade are now dead. Would any but a moron like you suggest ignoring any of these….or do you simply wish to allow judges to pick and choose which laws written by dead people we are to be bound by?

If you are an example of what government schools turn out.....every one should be condemned and closed.

Uh when we start discussing past laws and certain topics are mentioned low grades such as yourself fall back on this was in the past. States rights do not supersede those of the federal government. Period. That's not what the tenth amendment says no matter how much you try making it say it.

America was created based on federalism.

As uneducated as you are, you have no idea what that is, or why it is important.

Hence, you see the states as mere agencies to carry out the will of an all powerful central government.

The view is not an American view. and where it has been imposed earlier, the results were death and failed economies.

Get it, comrade?

My view is an American view very much so.

Yours on the other hand......

We know nothing of the sort. You made this up and you will repeat it now every day.

AG Sessions can't do shit but recuse himself.

Comey TESTIFIED that he is a leak.

Pay attention sparky.

I watched the testimony idiot.

"I watched the testimony idiot."

When you call someone else an idiot, it behooves you to be grammatically correct in the assertion.

That should be 'I watched the testimony, idiot.'

"I like cooking my family and my pets."
Use commas, don't be a psycho.

Shut up idiot.

I put you in your place again, huh?

No. You are incapable of doing that.

Interesting.
Then why the 10th Amendment, and its impeccably clear language?

Because it was written at a time before the kind of interstate commerce individuals routinely engage in, before a time of instantaneous communication, before a time where you could sit at your computer in Washington, order a product from Florida, pay for it with a credit card based in Delaware, and have it shipped by a company from Texas. Before a time where someone could get on a plane in New York and end up in Los Angeles four hours later. The 10th Amendment is a relic from an antiquated time. Commerce now routinely happens across borders. Movement of labor happens routinely across state borders. We have a centralized economy...we need a centralized government to manage it. Want to know why insurance isn't sold across state borders? The 10th Amendment.

Of course, there are lots of laws on the books today by folks dead and gone: Social Security laws, or the Civil Rights Act of 1964, or the Sixteenth Amendment imposing an income tax, and all nine justices who participated in Roe v. Wade are now dead. Would any but a moron like you suggest ignoring any of these….or do you simply wish to allow judges to pick and choose which laws written by dead people we are to be bound by?

If you are an example of what government schools turn out.....every one should be condemned and closed.

Uh when we start discussing past laws and certain topics are mentioned low grades such as yourself fall back on this was in the past. States rights do not supersede those of the federal government. Period. That's not what the tenth amendment says no matter how much you try making it say it.

As uneducated as you are, you have no idea what that is, or why it is important.

Hence, you see the states as mere agencies to carry out the will of an all powerful central government.

The view is not an American view. and where it has been imposed earlier, the results were death and failed economies.

Get it, comrade?

Simple enough to prove you're simple:

Pick your view:
a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

or

b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

Speak up, you dunce.

Comey TESTIFIED that he is a leak.

Pay attention sparky.

When you call someone else an idiot, it behooves you to be grammatically correct in the assertion.

Shut up idiot.

Readers can decide.

"...after months of anonymous leaks, not only is there still no evidence of collusion with Russian operatives, Comey directly refuted one of the key reports that raised serious and legitimate questions. Without knowing the classified information discussed in closed sessions, as of today we have to say that there is less grounds for suspecting unlawful collusion in Russian election interference than we had before the hearing."

Where do you hear this weeping?

You really might want to quit all this boistersous talking because this thing has just begun.

Get it, comrade?

Pick your view:

or

b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

Speak up, you dunce.

I don't have to speak up on your made up definitions of things.

Shut up idiot.

Readers can decide.

What readers? These right wing idiots who are just as blind as your ass?

Where do you hear this weeping?

You really might want to quit all this boistersous talking because this thing has just begun.

"...because this thing has just begun."

Really?

Let's check the score:

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Get it, comrade?

Pick your view:

or

Speak up, you dunce.

I don't have to speak up on your made up definitions of things.

Ooooo......scared you,huh/

That proves choice b. is yours, true, comrade?

Soooo....which of us is the American, and which the totalitarian?

Shut up idiot.

Readers can decide.

What readers? These right wing idiots who are just as blind as your ass?

Soooo....everybody hates you?

Perhaps they just hate stupidity.

Forum List

Back