After having watched Comey.....

Do you always talk out your rear or do you research every once in a while.

Voter Registration | DMV.org

Did you read your own citation?

NOTE: Once your information has been submitted for registration, it still needs to be approved by your local election official. This official will contact you once your CA voter registration has been approved, or if they need more information from you.

Really, do you really feel anyone's local election official is going to see or say anything.

Do you always talk out your rear or do you research every once in a while.

Voter Registration | DMV.org

NOTE: Once your information has been submitted for registration, it still needs to be approved by your local election official. This official will contact you once your CA voter registration has been approved, or if they need more information from you.

Really, do you really feel anyone's local election official is going to see or say anything.

Yes. Since I think they could be jailed for participation in something like that.

Conservatives really need to stop believing everything Trump says.

They are the legal entity in california who approve voter registrations.

I know it's a simple concept, but all the DMV does is send applications to the sec of state, who then forwards them to the local election officials.

I know it's a simple concept, but all the DMV does is send applications to the sec of state, who then forwards them to the local election officials.

You mean the same legal entity that's decided California should be a sanctuary state.

You mean the same legal entity that's decided California should be a sanctuary state.

Nothing wrong with sanctuary cities. But the sanctuary cities and voter registration probably are not the same department.

Nothing wrong with sanctuary cities. But the sanctuary cities and voter registration probably are not the same department.

Yea, and their directives totally different.

Since you need to get your ass kicked in order to learn, here goes

Register to Vote Online - Electronic Voter Registration Application

What happens to my voter registration application?

The electronic voter registration application is transferred from DMV to your County or City Board of Elections for review. Once processed, your County or City will notify you either that you are registered to vote or additional information is needed to complete your application.

The DMV does not approve or deny voter registration applications. We only send the application to the County or City Board of Elections for their review.

Trump trying not to tweet after his day of victory...

DB1isLkXcAEb7-b.jpg

Since you need to get your ass kicked in order to learn, here goes

Register to Vote Online - Electronic Voter Registration Application

What happens to my voter registration application?

The electronic voter registration application is transferred from DMV to your County or City Board of Elections for review. Once processed, your County or City will notify you either that you are registered to vote or additional information is needed to complete your application.

The DMV does not approve or deny voter registration applications. We only send the application to the County or City Board of Elections for their review.

Do try to follow the conversation, cmon you and do it.

None of that is true. He'd still be director if he had stopped the investigation like Trump wanted
It's all true and he is also a self admitted leaker to the media.

None of it is true. He did not leak anything pertaining to the probe.

You conservatives make shit up that's not true and think if you repeat it a million times it turns true.

It doesn't

It's clear to me that he would be a far, far better POTUS than is the person whom we have in that role. I wouldn't care with which party he runs. The man is clearly erudite, cogent, perspicacious, and politically skilled. Most importantly, the man doesn't say things that he either should not or that he cannot strongly, soundly support.

As an aside, we learned today too that the man has real flair, not that shopworn showy sh*t we've all too much seen from the current POTUS and his ilk. In short and politics be damned, Comey is class act.
so - this one of those "never miss an opportunity to bag on trump" posts.

got it.

Yea, and their directives totally different.

Tell that to radical right.

It's clear to me that he would be a far, far better POTUS than is the person whom we have in that role. I wouldn't care with which party he runs. The man is clearly erudite, cogent, perspicacious, and politically skilled. Most importantly, the man doesn't say things that he either should not or that he cannot strongly, soundly support.

As an aside, we learned today too that the man has real flair, not that shopworn showy sh*t we've all too much seen from the current POTUS and his ilk. In short and politics be damned, Comey is class act.
so - this one of those "never miss an opportunity to bag on trump" posts.

got it.

Well we just don't need to hear whining from a group of people who still, long after he's gone, takes every opportunity they can to bag on Obama.

Forum List

Back