after Huckabee suggests it on FOX & Friends, group launches Draft Ann Coulter for President campaign

"First closeted tranny runs for president", I can just see the headlines now.

What, you think America is not great enough yet? If we have to endure much more of this greatness we will not survive.

She is a very successful author and political pundit. Why the hell would she want to give up that for a really crappy job? I don't always agree with what she says, or her tactics, but you have to admit she is well known.

I am more of a Kirsten Powers fan.

263f017d-f501-4693-b55c-437504b71fdd-417-00000167ac9b5f83_tmp-jpg.117259

She’s unelectable (admittedly, I thought Trump was unelectable too). I would fall in lockstep behind Nikki Haley though. She is mildly attractive, smart, reasonable popular, and experienced in governing.

How often does Eric Trump accidentally scream out Ann Coulter’s name when he’s sleeping with his wife Lara?

I'd like Ann Coulter to serve as our nation's First Lady.

Traditionally, the job of First Lady goes to the President's old lady and Melania has been doing a bang-up job calling out the libs for bullying.

But the job is basically a diplomatic job as WH hostess showing great diplomacy, and Ms. Coulter is almost unbelievably classy and tremendously charming, and is uniquely well qualified for the job. And since its an unpaid gig, it still frees her up on continuing her role as a best selling author who has been compared to Dickens, Shakespeare and Juvenal.

Forum List

Back