After the Trump verdict, I expect Republicans to respond peacefully and patriotically

That shit show will be overturned in milliseconds... not really enough time to muster and deploy our militias that are training up in the hills.

8rtild.jpg

That is what Republicans do.
They respect law and order, they respect our Constitution

Republicans will show our judicial system the respect it deserves

Why can't we kill 25 people, hurt 2,000 cops, and destroy $2 billion in property - like you did in 2020 after your St. Floyd was killed?

Or riot and assault people at the White House - like you did on Trump's inauguration?

Or occupy, vandalize, and destroy hundreds of millions of dollars worth of public university property - like you did because you love Hamas?

If the verdict comes back “guilty,” you libtards will joyously celebrate the deliberate miscarriage of justice.

If they come back “not guilty,” you turrdbuckets will riot.

If they come back “hung,” you will be almost as disappointed as you would be with an acquittal.

Republicans and conservatives wouldn’t be impressed with any conviction in the Merchan Kangaroo Courthouse. Real justice will simply have to await the eventual reversal of the conviction on appeal.

Thats what Republicans do

After the verdict, I expect them to peacefully and patriotically accept the verdict of the jury

And I expect some MAGAts will sign their own death warrants. I have an extreme MAGA. HE told me that when the phone call comes I would be the first he would kill. He's a convicted felon and not allow any weapons of any kind. That means, if I see him in his yard, death warrant gets carried out. And since he made that statement in public, If he has a weapon in his front yard, you do the math. If he is successful in taking me out he still gets the capital punishment or he goes back to prison for the rest of his life plus one day. MAGAts aren't too bright.

And I expect some MAGAts will sign their own death warrants. I have an extreme MAGA. HE told me that when the phone call comes I would be the first he would kill. He's a convicted felon and not allow any weapons of any kind. That means, if I see him in his yard, death warrant gets carried out. And since he made that statement in public, If he has a weapon in his front yard, you do the math. If he is successful in taking me out he still gets the capital punishment or he goes back to prison for the rest of his life plus one day. MAGAts aren't too bright.
That fucking guy sounds awesome.

You probably pissed your pants just typing that.... hmm?

OK, boomer.

Why can't we kill 25 people, hurt 2,000 cops, and destroy $2 billion in property - like you did in 2020 after your St. Floyd was killed?

Or riot and assault people at the White House - like you did on Trump's inauguration?

Or occupy, vandalize, and destroy hundreds of millions of dollars worth of public university property - like you did because you love Hamas?

over 10K were arrested nationwide.

& funny ... none of them were called hostages & visited by (D) congress critters.

That is what Republicans do.
They respect law and order, they respect our Constitution

Republicans will show our judicial system the respect it deserves
Was this supposed to be in the Politics sub-forum Parody? I ask this way because we saw leading Republicans making the case outside the NYC courthouse, that treating an ex-president (Mr. Trump), like any other citizen accused of crimes is a mockery of our legal system.

Forum List

Back