AG Barr.....Shut Your Damned Mouth

If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

That's the way its always been done in the past.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

Now he goes out of his way to castigated Trump in public for a GD tweet.

A winger not respecting the free speech of another American? Be still my heart.
That's rich.
Considering the fact Barr's statement to the press infringed on Trump's freedom of speech.
How so?

If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

THERE IT IS!! The Billionaire Media and the Trump cultists turn on Barr. Yesterday when I posted my thread I said this would happen in 5, 4, 3, 2 . . and here you are, right on cue.

That’s not for the DoJ to decide. They just followed their guidelines.
We were taking about the jury stop the spin you can’t win
We are talking about the sentencing recommendation.
“ that’s not what jury decided” yes a bias jury,, STOP
THE SPIN YOU CANT WIN

The only reason this is in the news is because of the sentencing guidelines. The verdict was months ago.
I know and She took his 1st amendment rights away which should have been restored .. bias everywhere .. leave the man alone

Stone is a convict. The gag order will be lifted after sentencing if it isn’t already.

Nothing's being rigged. Merely nudging the Democrat media to do what it does best.

Yeah. That's what is known as 'corruption'. You know it. I know it.

Explain wherein lies the corruption.

Disinformation is corruption. I guess you don't know that.

What disinformation? Be specific.

This stuff is all well-rehearsed. Just Trump and friends manipulating media.

Means what to you?

We were taking about the jury stop the spin you can’t win
THE SPIN YOU CANT WIN

The only reason this is in the news is because of the sentencing guidelines. The verdict was months ago.
I know and She took his 1st amendment rights away which should have been restored .. bias everywhere .. leave the man alone

Stone is a convict. The gag order will be lifted after sentencing if it isn’t already.
Why he was convicted you hold the gag order to not effect jury.. you restore it after ... wht is she afraid of the truth? She’s going to be removed poor little girl let bias take her out

But is he being an idiot.......or is this another of a long string of orchestrated set-ups?
He’s being an idiot. When Trump starts commenting on pending cases, it gives the perception that he is exerting corrupt influence on the DoJ for certain outcomes. It’s damaging to the DoJ.
The case isn't pending.

He held his tongue till the Democrats hand-picked prosecutors issued their recommendations after the verdict.

Do you understand the difference between a pending case and a sentencing hearing

The case is pending sentencing, cousin.
Fuck you.

Cousin.

The case has been decided, cousin.

Now it's in the judge's hands.... Cousin.

The president has the Constitutionional right to weigh in once the verdict has handed down to the judge.

If he pardons Stone the Democrats will demand another Mueller investigation....or begin another investigation in the House. The president has the right to comment on a sentence that is essentially what he believes is a miscarriage of justice.
Another conspiracy theory?

Yep, Russians are everywhere!!!!

Why? It wasn't at the maximum under federal sentencing guidelines. they could have asked for far more. He never expressed guilt or regret. he threatened a witness. He repeatedly lied, on purpose. What are you saying. If you are old and stupid, you should get lighter sentences. What if old people decided to kill people, because they can get off with a slap on the hands? He is guilty as fk, just as the jury of his peers said he was. The prosecutors served the people well. Why don't you go back to Russia, where verdicts are decided and punishment given based on political whim?
Who cares he lied about something that wasn’t unlawful. He said what most would say shit or I’ll kick your ass.. boo boo
Apparently the laws, the court, the jurors, and the American people care. what we don't care about is unrepentant criminals associated with the impeached president.
If the judge prosecutors investigators Weren't bias I would probably be interested in your opinion.. Even the anti stone Juror lied to get on the jury
Look jit, if you had evidence that he did not lie or threaten, you should have testified or filed an amicus brief. It is too late now. You and trumps stupid tweets probably will not effect the judge. You can see the Penguin when he gets out or is pardoned.
So if someone started to investigate you for supporting Obama asking you about emails from a year ago? Hey did you talk to Juan about fast and furious!? It was a perjury trap because you don’t know they have your emails. You lie now your in jail for emailing a Mexican!? Lol
No trap. You cold have told the truth, unless you think that the truth only depends on whether someone can prove you are a liar or you could have peaded the 5th.. Truth is truth, reality is real. You have a dishonest nature. A trump lying toad, by nature. Funny how he attracts scum that think like you do.

Who cares he lied about something that wasn’t unlawful. He said what most would say shit or I’ll kick your ass.. boo boo
Apparently the laws, the court, the jurors, and the American people care. what we don't care about is unrepentant criminals associated with the impeached president.
If the judge prosecutors investigators Weren't bias I would probably be interested in your opinion.. Even the anti stone Juror lied to get on the jury
Look jit, if you had evidence that he did not lie or threaten, you should have testified or filed an amicus brief. It is too late now. You and trumps stupid tweets probably will not effect the judge. You can see the Penguin when he gets out or is pardoned.
So if someone started to investigate you for supporting Obama asking you about emails from a year ago? Hey did you talk to Juan about fast and furious!? It was a perjury trap because you don’t know they have your emails. You lie now your in jail for emailing a Mexican!? Lol
No trap. You cold have told the truth, unless you think that the truth only depends on whether someone can prove you are a liar or you could have peaded the 5th.. Truth is truth, reality is real. You have a dishonest nature. A trump lying toad, by nature. Funny how he attracts scum that think like you do.

Since when does proving someone lied do anything?

There is your proof that Hillary lied to the FBI, that is, if they even asked her anything knowing they did not want to send her to prison. That clip is all the proof you need as evidence for the Deep State.

Obviously only trump supporters get charged . McCabe was let off for doing far worse

Yeah. That's what is known as 'corruption'. You know it. I know it.

Explain wherein lies the corruption.

Disinformation is corruption. I guess you don't know that.

What disinformation? Be specific.

This stuff is all well-rehearsed. Just Trump and friends manipulating media.

Means what to you?

Seems you’re accusing Barr of lying to the media to manipulate us.

Obviously only trump supporters get charged . McCabe was let off for doing far worse
Which was?

THE SPIN YOU CANT WIN

Why he was convicted you hold the gag order to not effect jury.. you restore it after ... wht is she afraid of the truth? She’s going to be removed poor little girl let bias take her out

Who says the gag order hasn’t been lifted?

Which was?
Huh

THE SPIN YOU CANT WIN

Who says the gag order hasn’t been lifted?
The judge lol

I bet you Sleazy Roger's cellie is gonna LOVE his Nixon tat!! :D

160418165451-roger-stone-large-169.jpg

Which was?
Huh
McCabe. How was his offense far worse?

A winger not respecting the free speech of another American? Be still my heart.
That's rich.
Considering the fact Barr's statement to the press infringed on Trump's freedom of speech.
How so?
:wtf::umno::whatsign::smoke::huh1:

Obviously only Drumpf cronies get charged because only Drumpf cronies are criminals. :)

Which was?
Huh
McCabe. How was his offense far worse?
We can't comment on pending court cases.

Forum List

Back