AG Eric Holder tells states to ignore laws they think are unconstitutional!!!

[ A judge is empowered to interpret the law and does not act independently, an attorney general's power only extends to enforcing the law.

Judges don't only interpret laws, they also repeal laws and that must stop.:clap2: THINK

What you WILL have is an AG deciding laws against dumping toxins in the local stream are unconstitutional in exchange for an anonymous donation.

Got that right. Of course, the same thing happens when we let judges declare laws unconstitutional. It also happens with congressmen but with them, the voters can kick them out.

I'm all for ending this system where the courts decide if a law is constitutional or not, but letting AGs do it is a problem also. Neither AGs nor courts are supposed to repeal laws. We should leave it up to the state legislatures to write the laws they wish and to nullify federal laws they think are unconstitutional. If the voters disapprove, they can vote them out.

I guess you missed the beauty of having 3 separate branches of government.. Damn you are a dumbass!

You're the dumbass. You support the present system where the courts and the couts alone can declare a law unconstitutional and the other branches of govt cannot stop them. You support judicial tyranny and judicial infallibility. THINK

I'm all for ending this system where the courts decide if a law is constitutional or not, but letting AGs do it is a problem also. Neither AGs nor courts are supposed to repeal laws. We should leave it up to the state legislatures to write the laws they wish and to nullify federal laws they think are unconstitutional. If the voters disapprove, they can vote them out.

I guess you missed the beauty of having 3 separate branches of government.. Damn you are a dumbass!

You're the dumbass. You support the present system where the courts and the couts alone can declare a law unconstitutional and the other branches of govt cannot stop them. You support judicial tyranny and judicial infallibility. THINK

I am thinking. Thinking that you are a nutcase on top of being a moron. :lol:

it's not my fault that some black people don't understand oaths and due process.

I didnt blame you for anything. I asked you to back up your assertion. You cant.

you don't know about oaths and due process, you don't even register the words in yer not so bright brain.

I do know about oaths and process. What I asked you to do is point out where it said they do not have that discretion. You cant accomplish that hence you are avoiding showing me a quote.

I didnt blame you for anything. I asked you to back up your assertion. You cant.

you don't know about oaths and due process, you don't even register the words in yer not so bright brain.

I do know about oaths and process. What I asked you to do is point out where it said they do not have that discretion. You cant accomplish that hence you are avoiding showing me a quote.

so if my AG decides obummercare is unconstitutional he can advise the governor not to follow it? Is that your case?

I am thinking. Thinking that you are a nutcase on top of being a moron. :lol:

HAHA. The board notes all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

so if my AG decides obummercare is unconstitutional he can advise the governor not to follow it? Is that your case?

How come the moron never answers this question? It's his chance to show me. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The idea was that God would punish those who broke the oath.

That was, of course, when atheists were neither common nor had changed their group appellation to "liberals".

Now oaths taken on Bibles are moot.

Maybe we should shift to Korans - then the punishment might be real and involve rocks or dull blades.

The idea was that God would punish those who broke the oath.

That was, of course, when atheists were neither common nor had changed their group appellation to "liberals".

Now oaths taken on Bibles are moot.

Maybe we should shift to Korans - then the punishment might be real and involve rocks or dull blades.

Or do what their communist buddies do.....where they take em into a shower and put one bullet in the back of their heads.

You are avoiding my question. I already told you the answer to your question.

You are avoiding my question. I already told you the answer to your question.

No, you did not.

Forum List

Back