🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ah, what a difference a year makes

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
This is John Kerry in April of 2014 saying that "Congress will have a say" in nuclear deal with Iran. My, what a difference a year makes.

Why has that all of a sudden changed Mr. Secretary? Funny how all of a sudden Congress no longer matters, and with them the law you so highly touted.

This is John Kerry in April of 2014 saying that "Congress will have a say" in nuclear deal with Iran. My, what a difference a year makes.

Why has that all of a sudden changed Mr. Secretary? Funny how all of a sudden Congress no longer matters, and with them the law you so highly touted.

He was for it before he was against it.
He was against it before he was for it.

Congress will ultimately have a say when a deal is reached

Trying to sabotage any chance of a deal is irresponsible by Republicans

And that is why he lost the presidential election yen years ago.

Iran has a sizable moderate population that is dominated by religious hardliners who spoil all attempts to normalize relations with the world. Seems we have much the same problem here.

Iran has a sizable moderate population that is dominated by religious hardliners who spoil all attempts to normalize relations with the world. Seems we have much the same problem here.

Of course. Pacifism will always win the day! How dare anyone stand up to the king!? Oh of all the impudence!

Any deal with Iran that includes Iran getting nukes at any point in time should be foiled. Good for the Republicans for growing somewhat of a spine on this.

John McCain is now backing out of his signing of the letter.

Of course. Pacifism will always win the day! How dare anyone stand up to the king!? Oh of all the impudence!
No one remembers when wars didn't happen because cool heads prevailed. I guess it's why people like you are so disdainful of diplomacy, you only pay attention when the shooting starts. The nature of modern urbanized warfare precludes the possibility of a clear victory and a winnable peace so the case cannot be made that hostilities are a path to stability and eventual peace. Diplomacy offers this path but to people like you it's boring.

John McCain is now backing out of his signing of the letter.

Probably because the all time favorite Republican of the Left realizes that a well-intentioned letter will never change the minds of any typical lying Muslim.

He probably wonders why the Hell he signed the letter when there is the far more reasonable option of "BOMB IRAN, BOMB IRAN".

And then politicians wonder why they're not trusted.

Agreed.

Okay...but what is worse is the many American people STILL trusting these lying bunch criminals.

You trust those assholes who stabbed our president in the back.

You trust those assholes who stabbed our president in the back.

Which assholes?

Forum List

Back